The Wedding

Be My Wife

 

 

 

 

“Hyung. I’m nervous. Why am I so scared? I feel like my heart will jumps out.

Minho said while pacing back and front. Yonghwa who was sitting on a chair roll his eyes.

“Minho. Calm down. Maybe it’s because you don’t know who your future wife is.”

“Ani. It can’t be. I’m not nervous because of that.”

“Trust me. You are.”

Mrs. Choi open the door and walk inside.

“Son. Why did you look uneasy?”

“He’s been pacing around since forever ahjumma. My head become dizzy looking at him.”

Mrs. Choi laugh.

“Nervous dear?”

Wearing the same expression, Minho nods. He wipes his sweat that starts foming on his forehead.

“Is it too hot?”

Yonghwa walk the the air-conditioner remote and reduce the temperature.

“Omma. I’m so nervous. Ottoke?”

“Kenchana son. You will be fine. Calm down. I need to greet the guest.”

Mrs. Choi smiles to Minho and walk to Yonghwa.

“Please help me calm him down Yonghwa.”

“Deh ahjumma. I’ll try.”

Mrs. Choi walks out after glancing at Minho who had sat on a chair.

Yonghwa walks to him and pats his shoulder.

“Minho, just imagine someone you like. For example your first love or your first crush. Maybe it can reduce your nervousness.”

Minho smiles upon hearing Yonghwa’s word. He immediately imagine Sulli’s beautiful feature that will walk to him along the aisle.

“Yeh hyung. You are right. I can’t be this nervous. She will be more nervous than me.”

“She?”

“Deh hyung. Gomawo for talking about it on the right time.”

Minho give Yonghwa a quick hug and went into the bathroom. He fixes his hair and smiles at his reflection on the mirror.

“Wait just a little more my wife-to-be. I’ll make you mine forever.”

His imagination shattered when Yonghwa knocks on the door.

“Minho. You have to go out now.”

“Coming hyung.”

He smiles again before heading out. Shinhye was standing there besides Yonghwa.

“Noona. When did you came?

“Just now. Omo my baby, how did you become this handsome?”

Shinhye hold Minho’s arm and shakes him. Minho took his noona in his arm and hugs her tightly. Yonghwa acts like he doesn’t see them and turn around.

“Noona, thank you and mianhe.”

“Waegurae? Why did you say sorry?”

“I had to tell it  in advance so that I won’t be punish by you.”

Shinhye release herself from Minho’s hug. Yonghwa turns to them wondering.

“Waeyo?”

“Why did you said something like that. You are being suspicious. What did you do that we all don’t know?”

Yonghwa said and cross his arms.

“It’s okay Yongie ya. We will deal with it later. He needs to stand on the altar now. Let’s go.”

Yonghwa nods and smiles.

“Deh. Kaja.”

                                                                              ***

There were lots of people who came to witness the  marriage of Choi Minho and his bride. Shinhye sat on the front chair besides her mom and dad. Yonghwa stands handsomely next to the groom. Minho smiles widely to the guests.

Minho hearts were thumping hard. He was the happiest man that day. It was his marriage. Of course he will be happy. He smiles at Shinhye and her parents before shifting his eyes to his parents. Mrs. Choi nods at her son while Mr. Choi squeeze her wife’s hand.

“I’m glad that he was happy mom. I’m so afraid that this marriage will ruin his future. He was depressed after ahjumma announce his marriage two years ago.”

Shinhye said to Mrs. Park. She smiles and pats his daughter hand.

“This is his destiny dear. He had accept it. We should pray for his happiness.”

“Deh mom. I hope that his wife will take care of him with full of love. You know how he is right mom. Sometimes he acts like an infant.”

Shinhye laugh. Mrs. Park laugh too.

“Yeh Shinhye ya. She must be ready to take care of a grown up baby.”

“Ah. I’m so curious. What she looks like, is she short or tall, will she suits Minho’s character or not. Lot’s of questions running on my head right now mom.”

“We will find out in a while. I believe Jiwoo had choosen the best wife for uri Minho.”

Shinhye smiles and nods.

“Deh.”

Few minutes later, the music starts to play. The guests stands and turn their attention to the bride and her father who was standing at the end of the hallway.

They starts walking slowly on the aisle that were full of white rose petals.

Sulli took a slow steps with Mr. Choi. Her heart was racing. She fixed her eyes on her groom who was standing on the altar smiling lovingly at her.

Shinhye sense that the bride’s walking manner were familiar.

“Why do I feel like the bride’s figure seems like Sulli?”

She thought and wrinkle her forehead. She tried tracing the bride’s face but failed because of her veil. She didn’t look at her father at all for focusing all her attention on the bride. She then sigh when the bride passed them and walk to Minho.

The bride then arrives at the altar. Yonghwa steps aside to make way for the bride. Mr. Choi kissed Sulli’s cheek before handing her to Minho. Minho bows to him before he took Sulli’s hand. He held it tightly without fading his smiles.

They faced the officiator and he starts their wedding ceremony.

“You are here to witness the wedding of Choi Minho and Choi Jinri.”

“Choi Jinri? I thought I have heard it before.”

Shinhye whispers to Mrs. Park.

“Me too dear. Maybe she is one of your dad’s friend daughter.”

“It make sense.”

Shinhye shift her attention to them. Few minutes later, Yonghwa steps up and gives them the ring boxes. He then walks down and sat beside Mr. Park. They put the rings to each other’s finger. Minho was smiling widely.

“He is happy.”

Shinhye thought and smiles while wiping her tears.

“Now you may kiss your bride.”

Minho lift up Sulli’s veil slowly. His hand was shaking. He was nervous. He then lean forward and peck his wife’s lips. He then smiles to the blushing Sulli.

When the new brides and groom face the guests, Shinhye were shocked. She stands up abruptly.

“Sulli?”

 

 

 

Sorry for the short and boring update…

                         =BOW=

I don’t know how to write about Christians wedding, so, I didn’t blabber too much…

coz I’m afraid that I will write it wrongly…

They had married…

Wait for Shinhye’s reaction in the next chapter….

Kamsahamnida… =)