Choi Minsul part 2

Be My Wife

Sulli feel someone touch her shoulder. She turns around and shocks to see Minho gasping behind her. Joonie held her sister’s neck tightly when he saw unfamiliar person.  Minho leaning at Jinki’s side and try to catch his breath before he starts talking.

“You are the student from yesterday right? The one who help me pick up my pen. Right?”

Sulli was shocked. How can Minho know it was her. She didn’t even lift up her head. She starts to panic. It’s her habit whenever she is near Minho. She held Joonie tighter. The boy hid his face on her sister’s long hair.

“How do you know it was me?”

“I know I’m right. It was you. See hyung, I’ve told you its her. “

Jinki just nod while staring at Sulli and the boy in Sulli’s arm.

“But who is this boy? Is it your son?” Lee Jinki asked.

“Aniya. It’s my brother.”

“Hyung. How can she had a son? She is still young. “

“Sorry student. My mistake.”

“Why do you look afraid? I just want to thank you. I didn’t have the opportunity to thanks you last time. You don’t know how much the pen means to me.”

“It’s okay. That was a small problem. “

“Is it okay to you if I ask your name? I can just call you by name when we met again after this.”

There will no be another day. But Sulli will not to tell him. Why should she? They don’t know each other that long. It is just her who always look at him from afar. The gap between their world is very big. She is just an ordinary girl in their school while Minho is the popular one.

“ I’m Sulli. From class 4KJ.”

Finally she told him.

“Sulli. Nice to meet you. I’m minho.”

“And I’m Jinki.”

“Nice to meet both of you. I’ll get going. it’s late.”

Sulli bow to them and ask permission to leave. She needs to go home quickly. Away from him. She can’t stay there longer. She will cry. After all this while, why does he has to show himself a day before she leave? Why did they meet? She will satisfied just by looking him from afar. Now, when she finally had the chance to talk to him, she wants more. She wants to continue talking to him.

“Noona. Why noona cry? Is that hyung bad hyung?”

“Aniya Joonie. Noona not crying. My eyes just feel sore.”

Little Joonie just believe his sister. Sulli wipes her tears and walk faster to their home.

                                                                              ***

“She left. Just like that. Hyung. What should I do?”

“Yah pabo. That’s why I say you are slow. You need to learn how to tackle a girl from your hyung.”

Jinki said while tapping Minho’s shoulder.

“Forget it. I’m not going to be a playboy like you hyung. Help me up.”

“You sure need many help huh.”

“Wait until i recover hyung. We will have a soccer match.”

Jinki helps Minho up and put his hand around his shoulder. They walk together while Jinki supporting Minho’s body.

“Why did you run to her?  You can just look for her tomorrow right? What did you get? Nothing.”

“I get to know her name hyung. Sulli.”

“I heard that too.”

“She is beautiful huh hyung. Do you believe in love at first sight hyung?”

“Wae? You fall for her? Chincha? As in seriously? The great Minho fall in love with a random girl.”

“She is not just a random girl hyung. She’s different. She is not the clingy type. Look at her. She does not even look at our eyes when we talk. She just looking here and there but not at us. I can see that she is a good noona too. Girl nowadays don’t even care about taking care of their dongsaeng. She is just different hyung.”

“Yah. Stop talking about her. You just heard her talk a words, only a words and you can give me an essay about her. Now I’m really sure you are in love boy.”

“Wae hyung? Can’t I?”

“You sure can Minho. But, try find out more about her first. Maybe she has someone she likes. She is beautiful. I won’t be surprise if she is.”

“Hyung…”

“That is just my guest Minho ya. Try talk more to her.”

Minho starts thinking. He must admit that Jinki’s word has lot of points. The pretty and humble girl like Sulli must have gain many boys interest. He must work faster.

“Hyung. Should we go back to search her house. I think she lives nearby.”

“Yah. Don’t let me hit you. Just get inside. We had arrive at your house. Aishh this boy. I’m going crazy.”

Jinki left Minho and walks into his house. They live next to each other.

“Hyung. I’m serious. Hyung!!”

Minho try to call Jinki few times but to no avain. He didn’t come out. After a few minutes waiting, Minho goes into his house. He went straight to his room. As soon as he sits down, he feel the pain on his leg increases.

“So, what people say is correct. We will never feel the pain when we think about our loved one.”

Minho chuckle and lift his leg carefully, put it on the bed. He then lay down and stares at the ceiling still smiling. He is in love. He fall for Sulli. The girl that she just met yesterday. He is lucky enough that she appear at the playground that evening. He drift to sleep while reminiscing the short encounter at the playground.

Minho is the only son of Mr and Mrs Choi. He is 17 years old. He was born and grew in Busan. His mom was the younger sister’s of Shinhye’s. So, that make them cousins. He is excellent in sports, he likes sports. But, he was a little slow in class because he did not put much interest in them.

His best friend is Lee Jinki who stays at the house next to them. They had been friend since little. They share the same passion towards soccer, but Jinki don’t play a lot. He always stay with minho everytime. He acts like a hyung to him. Minho really fond at him.

                                                                                              ***

“Minho darling. Come let’s have dinner.”

Mrs Choi voice wakes Minho up. He look at the clock on the night stand besides his bed. It’s 8 p.m. It’s mean he only slept for an hour. He tried to lift his leg but didn’t work. The pain on his leg get worse. He try to lift it again but he still can’t.

“Minho. Come out dear. Let’s eat. Are you still sleeping?”

Mr Choi stands and started to walk to Minho’s room. Before he walk he turn to his wife.

“Let me check on him yeobo. You set the table.”

Mr Choi knocked on Minho’s door. He knocked few times but there is no sign of Minho to open it. He decided to walk in instead.

Upon seeing his father coming in, Minho tell him about his leg.

“Appa, I can’t move my leg. It pains a lot.”

“Is it Minho. What did you do earlier? I’ve told you no sports until it fully recover right?”

“I’m not playing appa. It just…”

“It’s okay Minho. Appa just worry. Now let’s go to hospital. We need to see your doctor. Let me carry you. Get on my back.”

Minho get on Mr Choi back with his father help. They went out of the room to see shock face of Mrs Choi. Mr Choi ask her to drive the car after explaining about Minho’s leg.

                                                                              ***

“No school for two days or until the swell subside Minho.”

Minho don’t want to skip school because it will be two days or more before he can see Sulli. He can’t say no either. It was his fault. He should not run to Sulli earlier. It only makes his leg worse. He face down everytime the doctor emphasive about no sports for a month. It was his fault. Totally his. Not Sulli or Jinki. It’s his.

“I will stay at home yeobo. I will not believe in leaving him on his own again. “

“Yes you should. Listens to omma Minho. Don’t play around. You are not a kid anymore. What you going to do if it gone serious?”

“Deh omma,appa. Mianhamnida. I will listens to you guys.”

“It will be long before we met again Sulli.” Minho speaks in his mind.

                                                                              ***

“Finish packing Sulli?”

“Deh appa. Ready to go.”

“Okay. Let’s get going. Joonie, let’s go dear.”

Little Joonie was happy. He holds both his sister and father hand while jumping. Sulli lift him up and walks out. Mr Choi followed behind bringing his children luggage.

It will be a long journey for them. When she walks out, she turns to their house and smiles.

“Goodbye mom.”

She wipes her tears without Mr Choi realizing. There is a brand new life waiting for Sulli in seoul. She must be prepared. As they pass by minho’s house, Sulli whispered.

“Goodbye Minho oppa. It was nice meeting you.”