What?

Be My Wife

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, wake up.”

Sulli taps Minho’s shoulder few times. He didn’t even budge.

“Oppa.”

Sulli sigh.

“Usually Oppa will wake up as soon as I call his name.”

She whispers. She places her palm on his forehead before hers’, measuring his temperature.

“The temperature is same. He didn’t even got fever.”

Sulli look at the clock on the bedside table.

“I’ll wake him up after 5 minutes.”

She walks outside and boiled water. She make him a cup of coffee and walks inside the bedroom. Minho is still sleeping soundly. His breathing looks normal. Sulli furrowed her brows.

“Why did it is so hard to wake him today?”

She murmurs before walking to her husband. She sits beside him and place her palm on his broad chest.

“Oppa.”

She called him cutely. Minho stirs a little.

“Sulli, I feel so tired today.”

He wrinkled his forehead.

“My throats feel uneasy.”

“Wae oppa? Can you lift your body? Lean here oppa.”

Sulli shoves a pillow behind Minho and helps him lean to the head board.

“Do you want to go to doctor oppa?”

“Deh.”

“I’ll get you your shirt neh. Hang on for a while.”

Sulli took Minho’s shirt from the wardrobe and helps him put it. she then helps him walks into their car before she drove to the nearest clinic.

After she register Minho’s name, she took out her phone and dialed her father in-law’s number.

“Appa, oppa is not feeling well. I’m taking him to the clinic.”

“It’s okay Sulli ya. I can manage the works here. Ask him to rest a lot. He doesn’t look good since yesterday.”

“Okay appa. Kamsahamnida. I’ll hang up first.”

Sulli ended the call and sits beside her husband. He really looks tired. He lean his head to the wall and shuts his eyes.

“Mr. Choi Minho.”

They went inside the doctor’s room after being called by the nurse. The doctor checks him and write something in the book.

“Is there something wrong with him doctor? He can’t get up this morning. He said that his body felt really weak.”

“From what I’ve checked, there is nothing wrong with him. The blood count is normal, his blood pressure and temperature is normal too. Maybe he suffered from fatigue. Let him rest for two to three days. If the symptoms occur after his complete rest, then we will do a complete checkup.”

“Ah. Thank you, doctor.”

“Welcome Mrs. Choi. I’ll write the vitamins for him to take neh.”

Sulli bows to the doctor before heading out with Minho.

She paid for the medicines and drives back to their home.

Minho lay on the couch when they arrive in their house.

“Oppa. I’ll be in the kitchen.”

Minho nods and close his eyes. Sulli went to the kitchen and starts to cook porridge. After a while, she finishes cooking and went to her husband. She sit down on the floor besides Minho and look at his face. Minho then stood up abruptly and went inside the restroom and starts to throw up.

Sulli follows him there and massages his shoulder to help him ease the pain.

“Kenchana oppa?”

Sulli asks after Minho had finish throwing up. He sits on the couch and lean his back on it. Sulli sat beside him and massage his forehead.

“Deh. I was just feel nausea.”

“You didn’t even eat anything oppa.”

“Kenchana. I’ll eat later.”

“Eat a little now neh oppa. I’ve cooked porridge.”

“Deh.”

Sulli went to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of porridge. Minho only ate few spoons before he ran back to the restroom and throw up again.

“Oppa. I’m worried. Should we go to omma’s?

Sulli look at him worriedly.

“Don’t. I’ll be okay in a while. I think I want to lie down.”

“Okay oppa. Let’s go to the bedroom.”

Sulli helps him lie down and pulls up the blanket to cover him. She drag her dresser chair and put it besides him.

“Why did you take the chair?”

“I want to sit here. To look after you.”

“Come here. Lie here with me.”

Minho shoves the blanket and signaled Sulli to lie beside him. She took off her slippers and climb up to the bed. She smiles and put her head on the pillow. Minho took her head and put it on his arms before hugging her tight.

“I’ll be okay after awhile in this position.”

He smiles weakly and rested his head on Sulli’s hair, inhaling her scents before he drifted to sleep.

Sulli also drifts to sleep a while later. After an hour, Sulli stir when she feels Minho’s move. She opened her eyes and saw Minho was smiling to her.

“Oppa, you awake? Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“I just wake up. I wanted to let you sleep longer.”

He smiles. His smiles had changed into a bright smiles. No sense of weakness like this morning. Sulli stood up and shoves her hair.

“Are you feeling better oppa?”

“Deh. I am full of energy now.”

“Oppa. You are really weak earlier. You even need my helps to walk. How can you recover this fast?”

“Molla. Maybe your hug makes me regain my energy.”

Minho laugh and walks out of the bed.

“Where are you going oppa?”

“I’m hungry yeobo.”

Sulli smiles and joins him to the kitchen.

                                                                              ***

“Mom, I’ll be going to the boutique straight after school.”

“Okay dear. I’ll go to the boutique first neh.”

“Deh. Where is dad?”

“He is talking to your oppa on the phone. Maybe he will join later.”

“Oppa said he will definitely be here on my wedding. Ahh, I’m so happy. It’s been years since we met him right mom.”

“Deh. He is too busy to come back home.”

Mrs. Park sighs and drank her coffee.

“Let him be mom. Poor oppa. He needs to manage the branch alone.”

“Deh. I know. I just miss him dear.”

“Ara mom. we all miss oppa and unni.”

Mrs. Park smiles adoringly at Shinhye. A moment later, Mr. Park joins them for breakfast.

“Your son will be back two days before Shin’s wedding.”

“Two days? I thought he will be here weeks before the wedding.”

Mrs. Park said and furrowed her eyebrows.

“He will stay here longer after this. He took 3 weeks leave.”

Shinhye claps her hands like a child.

“Aigoo. You are so happy I see.”

Mr. Park said and shakes his head while Mrs. Park smiles. Shinhye nods.

“Deh. So happy. I’ll be pampered a lot by oppa.”

“Shinnie ya. You will become someone else’s wife in 3 weeks time. Cut out the childish acts.”

Mr. Park said and laughs. She pouts at her dad before turning to her mother.

“Mom.”

“Wae? Your dad is right. How can there be two children in a house?”

Mrs. Park laugh. Shinhye laughs too as she remembers Yonghwa. He is indeed childish. She smiles dreamily as she thinks about Yonghwa.

“Stop dreaming of Yonghwa dear. You better be fast. It’s time for you to go to school.”

Mrs. Park said and taps her wristwatch.

“Ahh. Right. I’ll be late.”

Shinhye widen her eyes before she grabs her bag. She kissed Mr. and Mrs. Park’s cheek before running out to her car.

Mr. Park shakes his head.

“She still behave like our 6 years old Shinnie that will run out quickly when she was late for pre-school right yeobo.”

Mrs.Park smile as she look at the door.

“Deh. I’m relieved that she is getting married. She has been through a lot in her life. I hope she will be happy after this.”

She sigh and look at her husband’s face.

“Yes. I’m glad that Lee Jonghyun had received his punishment. Let him learn some lesson in the prison.”

“Deh. Do you want some more coffee?”

“Ani. It’s okay. I can’t drink a lot coffee now yeobo.”

He smiles and took his briefcase.

“I’m going.”

“Don’t forget to come to the boutique.”

“Deh. I’ll fetch you neh.”

                                                                                              ***

“Oppa is like this every morning omma. I’m worried.”

“You had gone to doctor right?”

“Deh. She said they will do full check up if the symptoms still occurs after three days.”

“Gurae? Let them do that then. Maybe his blood count is low.”

“Ani omma. It’s normal.”

“What would it be?”

Sulli shrugs. She don’t have any idea about Minho’s sickness. He will be okay from evening till night but he will complain about his uneasiness the next morning.

“I call you here because oppa don’t want to go there. He doesn’t want to burden you. But, I’m worried.”

“Kenchana sweetie. I’ll stay here with you until he recover. I’ll ask appa to come here after work too neh.”

“Gomawo omma.”

“It’s okay. Let’s cook before he wakes up.”

“Deh.”

Sulli and Mrs. Choi walks to the kitchen. Sulli took out some ingredients to cook chicken soup.

“You want to eat chicken soup?”

“Deh omma. I’ve been craving for it since last week.”

“Let me cook it for you neh. I cook the best chicken soup.”

Mrs. Choi smiles while Sulli giggles.

“Omma. All your dishes were excellent.”

Sulli said and smiles sweetly.

“Aigoo. Don’t tease me Sulli.”

“Ani omma. Chinca. Your cook is the best. I followed your recipies and I make a delicious stew last time. Oppa also said that it was similar to yours’.”

“My daughter in-law had become a great cook.”

Sulli smiles and munch on a carrot.

“But Sulli, don’t you feel you had become chubbier?”

“Am I omma?”

“Deh.”

“I don’t know omma. My appetite increases lately. I always want to munch on anything.”

“Maybe it’s because your hormone changes.”

“Maybe omma.”

Mrs. Choi took a pot and puts it on the stove. She thought about something before she turns to Sulli.

“Sulli, Minho sickness and your appetite seems to mean something.”

“Wae omma? What is it?”

Mrs. Choi smiles excitedly and holds Sulli’s hand.

“Are you pregnant?”

“Mwo?”

 

 

 

Is she pregnant?

^_^

kamsahamnida for the comments and upvotes...