Sweetest Date Ever

Be My Wife

“Oppa.”

“Deh princess.”

“Where are we going?”

“You will know in a while princess.”

We are on our way to our first official date. I’ve been neglecting him for a long time before. He was so patient. he always answer lovingly whenever I speak to him. He will always smile, even if I had to cancel our date in last minutes. I know I was such a bad girlfriend, but he never complain.

“I’ve waited for this day for long time princess.”

His voice make me wake up from my thought.

“Deh?”

Jae Oppa chuckled and pinch my cheek softly.

“You always been thinking nowadays princess. I bet you didn’t hear me from I start talking.”

“Mianhe Oppa.”

“Don’t be.”

“But Oppa. I…”

“We are here. Lets go.”

I was interrupted by Jae Oppa. He help me went out of his car and hold both my hands. He smiles to me. He bend down a little towards me and brought my hands to his chest.

“Promise me that you will just be my girlfriend today. Only my princess Shinhye. Forget about any other things neh. Can you princess?”

I just nod at his sweet words. He then leds me into the Lotte world. What? Lotte World? Am I not dreaming? This is one of my checklist on having a date if I got a boyfriend that I make long ago. How did he know?

“Oppa. How did you?”

“I ask around. I ask someone about the places that girls want to go on their date.”

“Is that someone Yongie?”

“Princess, I really can’t trick you right? Maja, I ask Yong. He told me that you really like to talk about Lotte World before. So, I make a decision to have our date here. How is it?”

“I totally love it oppa. Thank you.”

I love it so much. He always think about me first before he do anything. That was him, my Jae Oppa. I was the fool that always neglect his feeling. I smile to him and unconsciously, a tear drop from my eyes.

“Oppa, you do everything you can to please me while I never done anything.”

Wiping my tears, Jae Oppa look at me seriously, without the smile that always plaster on his face. He hold my shoulder tightly.

“How many times have i told you princess.I don’t care about that. I know you love me and that was enough. I know your heart. You don’t have to do anything to prove that you love me princess. Just be yourself. I love you in and out.When I tell you that I love you, I didn’t expect you to accept me, but you do and that was enough to make me happy. Remember the poem that I gave you? I can’t compare you with anything. Even with the beautiful summer day princess.”

I do remember it. Even Yong question’s how do I do well in love poem. The poem was truly beautiful. I smiled.

 “I am lucky that I have you Oppa. I truly am.”

I slowly put my hands around Jae Oppa waist and hug him. I felt his body tensed with the sudden hug, but then he slowly put his hands around me and pull me closer to him. I feel so safe in his embrance. We stay like that for few minutes when he broke the hug.

“Now, can we?”

“Deh Oppa. Let’s go and enjoy our date for all day long.”

Jae Oppa laugh ang took my hand, he held them tightly as we walk into the Lotte World. A lot of people were there but we are on our own world. Just me and Jae Oppa. This amusement park is the perfect place to visit especially on winter days. It was beautiful. The Magic Island is surrounded by gorgeous landscape and popular rides. I was fascinated by the place.

“It was beautiful. Like fairy tales.”

I mumbled but it was quite loud for Jae Oppa to hear me. He chuckled.

“You love fairy tales so much huh my pretty princess?”

“Deh Oppa.”

“Let’s go in then.”

I just nod my head in embarassement.

We enjoy riding many interesting rides. Then, we get on the World Monorail and tour around the Lotte World. We also took the boat ride and take pictures.

“Let’s go to the Folk Museum neh princess.”

I nod my head quickly as I really want to take a tour in there. The Folk Museum is the most popular museum for foreign tourists. Folk cultural items are displayed and the items go back 5,000 years in Korean history as well as miniature villages, and a playground. The museum layout was arranged to attract the visitors' attention and the displays are easily understandable. We enjoy our long date before filling our stomach in one of the restaurants there. We did not miss our chance skating at the ice rink. It was a wonderful day for me. I was smiling all day long. It was dream come true for me.

The day had turn dark. We were on our way back home. I can’t stop smiling. Jae Oppa had made my small dream come true. I turn to him. He was driving calmly. I took and squeeze Jae Oppa right hand. he turn to me and smile, he focus his eyes on the road again still smiling.

“Wae princess? You like holding my hand a lot huh?”

“Deh Oppa. I feel like holding it forever without letting it go.”

Jae Oppa look shocked for a while, but his smile get wider. Only God know how much I love this man.

“Saranghae Oppa.”

He took my hand and put it to his chest.

“I love you more princess.”

I smiled. That was his answer everytime. When I said I miss him, he will answer saying he loves me more. When I said I want to see him, he will say he want to see me more.

“Ara. I know how much you love me. Where do we go now Oppa?”

“Han River. Let’s relax and watch the scenery and lights there alright princess.”

“Deh Oppa. I would love too.”

We spend some time strolling alongside the Han River. The scenery was so beautiful. We drank our hot coffee and sat at the bench. I was immersed in the beauty of the view.

“It was beautiful right Oppa.”

“You are more beautiful.”

I blush. Jae Oppa always makes my heart flutter. He show his handsome smiles to me. He then lean towards my face and place a kiss on my lower lip. I blushed more. He laugh and pulls me in his embrance.

“I love being with you. Why does this day went by so fast?”

“Me too Oppa. I never been this happy. Thank you Oppa.”

“Thanks to you too princess. For spending this whole day with me.”

Jae Oppa tighten his hug. I love being with him too. But we need to go home.

“Oppa.”

“Ara princess. Let be like this for a while. I will miss you for a week after this.”

“Deh Oppa.”

                                                                              ***

“How was your day dear?”

Mom greet me when I arrived at the main door.

“She must be happy. Look at her face ahjumma. Smiling like a crazy girl.”

Minho cut me before I can talk.

“Aish this boy. I missed you so much when I did not see you but now I want you to go home as fast as you can.”

“That won’t happen Noona. I will be here for a whole month.”

“Chincha! Waah.”

“What with waah noona? I thought you want me to go home sooner?”

Minho shows his michievious smile. This boy really know when I lied. Mom just shake her head when she sees we bickered.

“Okay. I was just joking.”

“That’s my noona. I know you like me so much right noona. Hehehe.”

“Deh Minho. She likes you a lot.”

I walk and sits on the couch, Minho sats besides me and put his hand around my shoulder,smiling proudly  while mom took the seat on the other couch.

“But I like Jae Oppa more. Hahaha.”

“Eyy noona. Stop being like that. I wonder how Yong hyung tolerate both of you at school. You are so mushy.”

Mom and I laugh at Minho’s face. He looks so cute when he show his childish act.

“She only like that around us and at homw Minho ya. She still like that old Shinhye at school.”

“You mean they don’t know you are dating?”

I nod my head smiling. Minho shakes his head.

“You can’t hide about your relationship noona. You must tell them.”

“I can’t Minho ya. You know what they did to me when I’m close to Yong right? What will they do if they come to know I am Jae Oppa’s girlfriend?”

“Ahh ye. Your school is lot different from mine right?”

“Correct.”

“Dear, you had your dinner right?”

“Yes.”

Minho answered for me.

“Let me speak can you?”

“I know what you will answer noona.”

“Aigoo, both of you. Stop bickering.”

“We did not bickering ahjumma. I just love teasing my lovely noona.”

“Deh mom. I also love teasing my baby brother.”

I stick out my tongue at Minho and mouth the word baby few times. Minho doesn’t like when I call him baby since our childhood.

“Yah noona. I’m not a baby!”

“Omo. Mianhe Minho ya. I forgot. Forgive noona please. Ahh,so tired. I’ll be going to my room okay. Goodnight mom. I will show the pictures we took tomorrow neh.”

“Okay dear, sleep well.”

After kissing mom’s cheek, I smile and starts to walk towards my room. After few steps, I stop and turn to Minho who was still sitting at the couch,eyes on television.

“Minho ya, I forgot something.”

He turn to me at once.

“What is it noona?”

Minho show his curious face at me. I tried hard to endure my laugh.

“Goodnight baby. Sleep well.”

 “Yah noona! Stay where you are.”

Minho rise up from his place quickly. I ran to my room and locks it before Minho can catch up. He knocks my door several times before I heard mom stops him.

“There is still tomorrow darling. Stop knocking, you know your noona. She will not open it. Now, you should go to sleep too.”

“Arasseo ahjumma. Noona, just you wait for tomorrow.”

“I heard.”

I laugh and sits at the end of my bed. I remove my jacket and scarf, grab my towel and took a quick shower. It was a beautiful day. I will never ever forget our memory of today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi chingus..

sorry for the late update.

i don't have idea on how to talk about the dating places so, i make a little research and found that the lotte world is the most popular place for lover and family.

i'm sorry if i make any mistakes regarding the place.

Lastly, kamsahamnida and happy reading.