Wedding

Be My Wife

School starts today in my country...

I met my beautiful and cute students this morning…

I am so happy that I decided to continue writing today…

Leave the works aside for a moment and here you go…

An update…

^_^

 

Shinhye shakes her head when she sees Sulli sitting on the chair while massaging her forehead.

“Sulli ya, I’ve told you that I will be okay. You can just rest in your room. You are not looking good sweetheart.”

“Kenchana unni. I really wanted to be here with you. It’s my dream to be your bridesmaid but since I’m not in a good condition today, I just want to accompany you.”

She plasters a weak smile.Sulli is now experiencing the morning sickness like Minho go through earlier. He go through 3 weeks of nausea and vomiting before Sulli gets her turn. The good thing is Sulli's nausea didn't occur everyday, she will having it about 3 to 4 days a week.

“Gurae, I just don’t want Minho to scold me later as I make his lovely wife work.”

“Aniyo unni. I’ve told oppa beforehand. He was worry but since I insist, he let me.”

Shinhye smiles lovingly at her. She went to Sulli and ruffles her hair before placing her right hand on her cheek.

“I’ll change to this gown first neh.”

Sulli nods before she ran to the washroom.

Shinhye chuckle and changes her clothes.

                                                                                              ***

“Why? Nervous?”

Minho laughs and raised his eyebrow to the uneasy Yonghwa. He’s been fixing his shirt for minutes ago.

“Ani.”

He answers shortly before he took his bowtie.

“Hyung, don’t lie. Your hand is shaking.”

Minho smiles. He stands up and went to help him.

“Now, do you know how I feel when I was waiting to enter the hall?”

He fixed the bowtie easily and went to take his vest and coat.

“Let me help you with these too hyung. Turn around.”

Yonghwa turn around and gives his back to Minho without a word. He really is nervous. He can’t lie. His action shows.

He was fully dressed in a blink of eyes with the help of Minho. Minho sat on the chair and take a magazine from the table before he read it.

“Minho.”

“Deh.”

Yonghwa walks and sits beside him.

“Ottoke? I’m really nervous. My heart seems like it want to jump out.”

Yonghwa said with nervous expression.

“Hyung, don’t be ridiculous.”

Minho puts down the magazine and looks at him. He smiles.

“Hyung, think about noona. Imagine how beautiful she is when she walks to you later. You will stop shaking.”

Minho smiles mockingly when he utter the words.

“Yah. That’s my line.”

“I knew. I just give it back to you.”

Yonghwa laugh.

“Deh. You are right. But really Minho ya, I’m too nervous. Can I be the perfect husband for her?”

Yonghwa lowered his head and sigh.

“I don’t know if I can be the best for her.”

Minho pats his shoulder.

“Hyung. I’m confirmed that you will be the best husband for noona. I know how much you love her hyung. I knew it.”

Yonghwa played with his fingers.

“I know why you are worried hyung. I’m sure that noona had completely keep her love for Jae hyung. I am very sure that you are the one that she loves now.”

“Are you sure Minho?”

“100 % sure hyung.”

“Thanks Minho.”

“Kenchana. I want both of you to be happy.”

He smiles sincerely at Yonghwa.

                                                                                                              ***

“Sulli ya. Feel better?”

Shinhye smiles at the now cheerful Sulli who was munching some titbits.

“Deh unni. This does not last the whole day. Do you want any help?”

“Ani. That unni will help me with my hair. Just walk with me later neh. Just rest first. You have been touring back and forth to the bathroom.”

Shinhye chuckles and sit on the dressing chair. Few minutes later, the hairdresser arrives. She starts her works on her hair and the hair looks stunning half an hour later.

“Is it to your liking Miss Park?”

“Deh unni. Thank you.”

“Yeh. Let me help you with the veil.”

She put on the veil along with the tiara and she is done. Park Shinhye stands as the preetiest bride of Jung Yonghwa. The hairdresser went out leaving the two women in the room.

Shinhye turn to Sulli making her jaw drops.

“Otte?”

“Unni, you look stunning. Really beautiful.”

Sulli squeal in delight.

“Really? Gomawo Sulli ya.”

“Really unni. You are so beautiful.”

A knock on the door make them stop their conversations. Mr. Park along with Mrs. Park walk into the room. Sulli retreats from them to give them space to talk.

Mr. Park walks to his daughter and took her hands. He hold it and look into her eyes. Mrs. Park stands beside him and smiles warmly at them.

“Shinnie, my daughter. You will not be a Park anymore starts from this day onwards. You will be known as Jung Shinhye. I hope that you will be doted to him. Yonghwa is a nice guy. Don’t do anything to make him sad.”

Shinhye smiles to her dad.

“Deh dad. I’ll do my best to be the perfect wife for him.”

“Sweetie. Are you ready? We should head out now. Your groom had been waiting for you.”

Mrs. Park said after a while. Shinhye look at Sulli signaling her to join them. She walks to them with Shinhye’s bouquet and handed it to her.

Mr. Park held out his arm to Shinhye.

“Kaja.”

Shinhye smiles and link her arm to her dad.

“Deh. Kaja.”

                                                                                              ***

Yonghwa’s heart was thumping hard when he sees Shinhye walks through the aisle towards him with her dad. Sulli and Mrs. Park walks behind them with happy smiles plasters on their face.

Shinhye was wearing a pearl white dress that was decorated with sparkling crystals and laces. Her veil was covering her natural beauty face but Yonghwa knew that she must be the prettiest bride ever. She was walking in slow manner accompanying by the slow music that enhances the mood of the guests.

Shinhye is nervous. She didn’t feel nervous or shaky earlier. When she saw Yonghwa smiling handsomely at her, her heart starts to beat faster.

“I’ll be Jung Shinhye in a while. Not Kim, but Jung. I’m marrying my bestest friend.”

Shinhye thought when she was walking to him.

Mr. Park stop on his track and squeeze Shinhye’s hand when they were few steps from Yonghwa. He look at Yonghwa and smiles to him. Yonghwa bowed to him before he took Shinhye’s hand from her dad’s.

“I’m handing my princess to you now. I’m sure you will take good care of her.”

Yonghwa smiles and bows to Mr. Park.

“I will abeoji.”

He smiles to Shinhye before they both face the officiator.

“You are now presence to witness the wedding of Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye. We will starts the ceremony now.”

“Jung Yonghwa,will you have Park Shinhye to be your wife, to live together as friend and mate? Will you love her as a person, respect her as an equal, sharing joy as well as sorrow, triumph as well as defeat. And keep her beside you as long as you both shall live?”

“Yes I Do.”

“Park Shinhye, will you have Jung Yonghwa to be your husband, to live together as friend and mate? Will you love him as a person, respect him as an equal, sharing joy as well as sorrow, triumph as well as defeat. And keep him beside you as long as you both shall live?

“YesI Do.”

The officiator nods.

“Now turn to face each other and you shall exchange your vow.”

Yonghwa smiles before he caresses Shinhye’s hand with his thumb.

“Park Shinhye, you are my friend, my bestfriend, my lover and will be my wife in a moment. I am really sure about my feelings for you. I love you as I love no other. All that I am I share with you. I take you to be my wife through health and sickness, through plenty and want, through joy and sorrow, now and forever.”

He smiles lovingly at her. Shinhye too, squeeze his hand and look straight into his eyes.

“Jung Yonghwa who I often call you as Yongie as you are so spoiled like a kid.”

She paused and chuckled earning a laugh from the guests.

“You are my friend, my bestfriend, my lover and will be my husband in few minutes more. I am really sure about my feelings for you. Even though you are not my first love as everyone knows, I will doted my whole life to you, only you. I love you. There is only Jung Yonghwa in my heart now. No one can chage it. I take you to be my husband through health and sickness, through plenty and want, through joy and sorrow, now and forever.”

She ended her vows and earned applauses from the guests. The officiator smiles. He signaled Minho to give him the rings. Minho steps up and gives him the rings before he sat down.

“The wedding ring is a symbol of eternity. It is an outward sign of an inward and spiritual bond which unites two hearts in endless love. And now as a token of your love and of your deep desire to be forever united in heart and soul, Jung Yonghwa, you may place a ring on the finger of your bride.”

Yonghwa slids the ring onto Shinhye’s finger.

"By the same token Park Shinhye, you may place a ring on the finger of your groom." 

Shinhye smiles and slids the ring on Yonghwa’s finger elegantly.

“Now that Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye have given themselves to each other by the promises they have exchanged, I pronounce them to be husband and wife. Jung Yonghwa, you may kiss your bride.”

Yonghwa step nearer to Shinhye. He holds the end of her veil before pulling it upwards revealing her beautiful face. He held her cheek before he kissed her pouty lips lovingly in slow manner. He pulls away from her few seconds after and rested his forehead on hers.

"I love you Jung Shinhye."

He smiles and kiss the tip of her nose. They then turn to the crowd.

Mrs. Park wipes her happy tears. She was happy that Shinhye and Yonghwa had become husband and wife. She was really happy that she cannot contain her tears. She leans on her husband’s shoulder and he hold her lovingly.

“Yonghwa will surely make her happy yeobo.”

Mr. Park said and squeezes his wife’s arm.

 

 

How is it??

^_^