He Came Back

Be My Wife

 

 

 

“Yongie.”

“Wae Shinnie? Is something wrong? You didn’t sound good.”

Shinhye sigh. Even though they talk through telephone, Yonghwa still can tell that she was troubled.

“Ani Yongie, are you busy?”

“I’m not for the next 30 minutes? Waeyo? Do you want me to go there?”

“Aniyo. I just want to hear your voice.”

Yonghwa glance to his wristwatch. It’s 4.00 p.m.

“Where are you now?”

“School.”

“Okay,wait for me. I’ll come.”

“Ani Yongie. Kenchana. I’m okay now.”

Shinhye try to sound happy. Yonghwa sigh. He really wanted to see her right now. But the next client is so important for him to ignore them.

“Are you sure?”

“Deh chagiya.  I’ll hang up neh. Love you.”

“Deh. Love you.”

Yonghwa stare at his phone.

“Is she really meant it when she says she is okay?”

He mumbles alone. He walks towards his room and stops at Jungshin table.

“Jungshin, when will they arrive?”

Jungshin check something in his PC and turn to Yonghwa.

“4.30 boss. They were on their way.”

Yonghwa sigh and rubs his nape before he nods at Jungshin.

“I’ll wait for them. Just send them in when they arrive.”

“Yeh boss. But, are you okay?”

“I’m fine Jungshin.”

He smiles and step into his office.

                                                                                              ***

Shinhye sigh after she hangs up on Yonghwa.

“He got a lot to do but still I bother him.”

“Miss Park, why are you still here?”

One of the trainee teacher ask her.

“Oh. I have something to do. Why didn’t you go back?”

“Extra classes. I need to improve their monthly grade if I want to be permanent here. But they don’t want to listen. I have no idea what should I do to them.”

Shinhye smiles at the young teacher.

“Make some conversation with them. Don’t be too strict. Try being their friends. They sure will learn from you happily. Remember one thing, they were kids. Don’t be too harsh.”

“Is it Miss Park? That’s why your students do well. I’ll try. Thanks for the tips.”

Shinhye smiles when the teacher bow to her before walking to her class happily. She shakes her head and tidy up her table. She took her bag and walks out of the teachers’ room.

“I’ve forgot that I didn’t bring my car.”

She sighs and start searching her phone. She found it and before she can dial, the phone switch off because of low battery.

“Ah. now how can I go home?”

She said irritately. Shinhye then walks out to grab a taxi. She waited for half an hour, but not a single taxi appear.

She waited for 20 minutes more before a familiar car stops in front of her. He ran to her, pulls her in a hug and holds her tightly.

“Here you are. Do you know how worry I am when I can’t get you by phone? When I ask the security, he said he saw you walk out of the school about an hour ago. Why didn’t you go home?”

Shinhye smiles and hold her boyfriend tightly before answering.

“Yongie. I didn’t bring my car today. And my battery was low. I can’t get any taxi since I waited here, that’s why I’m not yet home.”

“That was a relief. I was worried. Your voice was different. I speed my car here after I sign the contract. Luckily it’s just a contract signing meeting.”

Yonghwa releases Shinhye and grab her hand, placing it on his chest.

“Can you feel how fast it beat?”

Shinhye nods and smiles.

“Sorry. I don’t mean to scare you.”

“Next time, I will fetch you whenever you didn’t bring your car arasseo?”

“Arasseo Yong.”

Yonghwa smiles.

“Let’s get in. let’s go to my house.”

“Your house? Wae?”

Shinhye ask while hugging herself. Yonghwa laugh at her actions.

“Yah don’t think weirdly. Omma and appa was home. I need to introduce my girlfriend to them right?”

Yonghwa said and wink at her. Shinhye lower her head and quickly get into the passenger seat. Yonghwa chuckled and shakes his head. He gets into his car and starts droving to his house.

                                                                              ***

“Omma. We will move tomorrow.”

“Deh. Why didn’t you show us your new house? Being petty again?”

Mrs. Choi said while crossing her arm. Sulli laugh. Her mother in-law is sometimes funny.

“I haven’t look at the house too omma. Oppa wants to surprise us.”

“He really like to surprise people. That’s his nature since he was still a child. You have to be alert Sulli ya.”

Minho smiles and put his hand around Sulli’s shoulder.

“If you didn’t tell me about your hidden feelings, I will assume that you fall in love shortly after marriage you know.”

“I am omma. I fall for her every day.”

Minho laugh while Sulli’s face starts to redden.

“Aigoo. My son do knows how to be romantic. I thought you are not.”

“Waeyo omma? “

Sulli asks excitedly.

“He just like being cool. He rarely smiles. Pretends like he don’t care about anything. Do you know how he confess that he will marry Shinhye?”

Sulli shakes her head.

“He said like this: ‘omma, I will marry noona when I grow up’ expressionless. He puts his hand into his pockets when he say that.

Mrs. Choi and Sulli laugh their heart out. Sulli face flushed upon laughing so much.

“Aish omma. Don’t talk about that anymore. It’s embarrassing.”

“Wae? It’s fun right Sulli?”

Sulli put her palm on trying to stop laughing. She just nods her head. Minho took his hand from Sulli and cross it on his chest.

“I’ll ask appa about your childhood after this. There will be a lot to laugh for.”

Minho said and laugh.

“Obseo.”

Mrs. Choi answers. Minho stops laughing and turn to his mom.

“Deh?”

“Obseo. Even if you ask Sulli’s appa, there is no single thing about her that will make us laugh. She is full of manners since she was little. Nana had told me everything about her since the day she was born. That is the reason I was attracted to make her my daughter in-law.”

Mrs. Choi gives a long explanation about Sulli. Sulli smiles timidly to her mother in-law. Minho smiles too.

“I know how she is. That’s why I’m happy now omma. I got the best wife ever.”

Minho stare at Sulli at his side lovingly.

“Okay. Continue your lovey-dovey time. I’m going out to meet my friend.”

“Do you want me to send you omma?”

“Kenchana. I’ll go with your appa.”

Mrs. Choi walks upstairs leaving the two love birds.

“Sulli. Are you excited?”

“About what oppa?”

“About our new home.”

“Hmm. No.”

Sulli answers shortly and took a magazine from the table.

“No? Waeyo?”

“Because I did not see it yet.”

Sulli continue to flips the magazine without looking at Minho’s sad face.

“I wanted to surprise you.”

He said while pouting. Sulli look at him and laugh.

“Oppa. I’m joking. Of course I’m excited. It will be our own house. Why won’t I?”

“Chinca? I thought you are serious when you said you aren’t excited.”

Minho said still pouting.

“Oppa. Stop pouting.”

Minho simply shakes his head and lean his back to the couch. He cross his arm and shuts his eyes.

“Oppa.”

“I’m sulking.”

 Sulli laugh and wants to stand up when Minho held her hand. He looks at her confusely.

“Where do you want to go?”

“Room.”

“Don’t you want to coax me first?”

Sulli lean her body to Minho and smiles.

“I know you are not sulking.”

She pecks his lips and ran upstairs leaving Minho who smiles like a fool.

                                                                              ***

“Miss Park.”

Shinhye stops walking. She was hesitant to turn around, but she have to. She plasters a force smile on her face and turn to the smiling Jonghyun.

“Deh Mr. Lee. Do you need my help on anything?”

Jonghyun chuckled when he senses Shinhye was stuttering.

“Are you being afraid now pretty lady?”

“What are you talking about?”

She still smiling, an awkward one. Jonghyun's smiles widen and walks closer to her.

“So, have you fall in love with me now?”

Shinhye feels like she wanted to slap his face and walk away at that moment, but they are in school. It will cause lot of commotion.

“Jonghyun, stop it when I say nicely.”

“Why? Did you forget what I once said? I will make you mine in any way. Even if I had to go to the lowest and harshest way, I will.”

He said while smirk evilly.

Shinhye’s hand starts shaking. She clutch on her books and forces her eyes to look at Jonghyun’s face.

“I have class.”

He looks around and then lean to her ear when there is no one near his vision.

“Go on. Because I can always catch you later.”

He walks away while laughing. Shinhye calms herself down before walking to her class.

“What is he gonna do?”

                                                                              ***

Shinhye walks into her house after she parks her car.

“Shinnie.”

She turns to her mom and smiles.

“I’ll walk up first omma. I am so tired today.”

“Deh. Come down for dinner later okay.”

“Deh.”

Shinhye walks upstairs lazily. Mrs. Park looks at her daughter wondering.

“Is she having a problem? She doesn’t look good this few days.”

She sighs and walks to the kitchen.

“Let me cook her favorite dishes. Hope it can cheer her up.”

Mrs. Park smiles and starts taking out the ingredients. She cooks in a flash and walk to her daughter’s room after.

“Shinnie.”

She knocks the door and walk inside Shinhye’s room. She was standing by the window and stare at the sky that was started to darken. Without removing her coat, without cleaning her face, she stood there umoved like a stone.

“What are you doing standing here dear? Are you not feeling well?”

Mrs. Park said while putting her palm on Shinhye’s forehead. She looks at her worriedly.

“I’m fine omma. Just a bit tired.”

“Shinnie. I know you hid something from me. I’ve told you plenty of times right. You can tell me anything.”

Mrs. Park caresses Shinhye hair. Shinhye’s eyes started to get teary.

“Sweetie. Waegurae? Why are you crying?”

“He came back omma.”

Shinhye said while hiding her face on Mrs. Park chest.

“Who dear?”

“Jonghyunnie.”

Mrs. Park gasp.

“Lee Jonghyun?”

Shinhye nods and cry harder.

 

 

 

Who is he actually?

Stay tune!!!

Are you angry with me now??

Sorry…

Kamsahamnida for keep subscribing even though I play with your emotions a lot…

Mian!!    T_T

Can you afford a little flashback?

 ^_______^