What Will Happen?

Be My Wife

 

 

 

“Do you want me to send you home straight or do you have anywhere to go?”

“Let’s go to yours first. Its been long since I met your omma.”

“Deh. Ah right. Shin, yesterday hyung called me. He said he can’t get you. Wae?”

“Really?”

Shinhye open her bag and look for her handphone.

“Aish. Its not working. Yah. Why didn’t you pass the phone to me?”

“You were sleeping. I knock few times but you didn’t wake up. As usual, you sleep like a log.”

Yonghwa laugh when Shinhye pouts.

“Yah, I’m just too tired. I’ve told you about the group training right.”

“I know. I’m just joking.”

“What did Jae Oppa say? Did he give you any message?”

“He say he will call you today.”

“But my phone is not working.”

“Kenchana. I’ll tell him to call home deh.”

“Deh.”

Yonghwa turn his car to a gas station.

“Do you need anything?”

“No.”

“Okay, I’m going to the rest room for a while neh.”

“Deh.”

Shinhye closed her eyes while waiting for Yonghwa. Few minutes later, Yonghwa came back and saw the sleeping Shinhye.

“Aish this girl. She is really very tired.”

He caress Shinhye's hair and start driving away.

                                                                              ***

“Omma. I’m glad you are here. You didn’t come when we start moving to.”

“Sorry dear. It’s a last minutes deal. We have no choice.”

Yonghwa put his bag down and give his mother a hug. Mrs. Jung pats her son’s back few times.

“Palli come in.”

“Dugu son?”

“Yongie, I want to give omma surprise. You totally ruin it.”

Shinhye come in sulking. Yonghwa laugh and sits at the couch.

“Ommo my precious daughter. How have you been?”

Shinhye smiles and give Mrs. Jung a loving hug.

“I’m fine omma. How are you? Where is appa?”

“He is in work dear. Come let’s sit here.”

“Deh.”

“So, will you spend lunch time here?”

“Deh. Mom is still at work, so, there will be no one home.”

Mrs. Jung claps her hand.

“Great Shinnie ya. We can cook together.”

“Mom, she is tired.”

Shinhye look at Yonghwa who was lying down at the couch.

“Ani omma. I’ll help you.”

“Let’s cook spaghetti neh dear.”

“Okay. That boy had been craving homemade. He complain too much at the restaurant last night.”

“Really? Hahaha. He has a very sensitive palate except for ramen.”

“Right omma. I hide all his ramen.”

Shinhye whisper to Mrs. Jung. They laugh together. They talk about many things. Yonghwa drifted to sleep after few minutes.

Mrs. Jung and Shinhye starts cooking for lunch leaving sleeping Yonghwa at the couch.

                                                                              ***

“Shin, Sulli came here yesterday.”

They were relaxing at the TV room after having dinner. Mr. Park went into his office room right after dinner.

“Really mom?  Wae? She didn’t call me.”

“She called but cannot get to you. I tried calling you several times too. Then I though maybe you are busy and leave it.”

“Ah. Right. My phone is not working. I need to buy one tomorrow mom.”

“Is it? Okay. Let’s go shopping then.”

“Deh. But mom, did Sulli leave any message?”

“Yes, she is going back to Busan for a week. It’s holiday for the kids right.”

“Oh. Okay. I’ll call her tomorrow.”

“Go  and rest dear. I’m sure you miss your bedroom.”

Mrs. Park laugh. Shinhye always said that she miss her bedroom if they went somewhere for long time. That was her reason to go home quickly since child. Shinhye laugh along.

“Deh mom.  Miss it a lot. Then, I’ll be going upstairs neh. Love you mom.”

“Deh. Love you too.”

Shinye step upstairs after kissing her mom’s cheek.

                                                                ***

“Sulli, how is school?”

“Good Oppa. How’s yours?”

Sulli answered smiling. Minho smiles when he saw the smile that he had been missing for months. He sees Sulli last at Shinhye house a day before he go back to Busan. After that, they will only text each other. He afraid to call her because he don’t want Sulli to feel uncomfortable with his sudden approach.

“Great too.”

Minho and Sulli were at the playground at the moment. Sulli told him that she was at his father’s house when he text her this morning. He ask to meet her and she agree to meet him that evening.

“Why I didn’t see Jinki Oppa? You always together right?”

“Why did you ask for Jinki hyung?”

“Ani. I’m just asking.”

Sulli bow her head. Minho chuckles at her reaction.

“Aish this girl. You make me keep falling for you.”

He thought. He ruffle Sulli’s hair and make her blush. He laugh when he saw Suli’s red face.

“Why are you so shy Sulli ya. Just treat me like an Oppa. Aigoo this little girl.”

Sulli lift her head and plaster a fake smile.

“Did he just see me as a little girl?”

She thought while standing up and went towards Joonie. Upon seeing Sulli, Joonie ask her to help him play on the swing.

Minho on the other hand starts panicking.

“Is she mad that I call her little girl? Aishh Minho! She is a grown up girl. Why did you say those things.”

Minho scold himself. He then stands and jogs to Sulli’s place.

“Sulli.”

Sulli smiles and turn to Minho.

“Deh Oppa.”

“Why did you leave me without saying anything?”

“Ani. I’m just helping Joonie to get to this swing.”

Minho smiles and scratch the back of his head.

“Is it? I think you was mad.”

“Why will i? you didn’t do anything wrong.”

Sulli smiles and turn his attention to Joonie who was laughing happily. Minho sits at the nearest bench and  keep his eyes on Sulli, not moving it at all. He smiles and starts dreaming about her again.

“Noona. Let’s go home. Joonie wants to pee.”

“Is it? Okay Joonie ya. Kaja.”

Sulli and Joonie walks to Minho.

“Oppa.”

No answer.

“Oppa.”

Still no annwer. Sulli laugh when Joonie wrinkling his face. He the pats Minho arm.

“Minho Oppa.”

Minho startled by Sulli’s touch and stands up quickly. The siblings laugh at his actions. He who realise that he was out of his world smile shyly.

“Mian. I was thinking something.”

“Kenchana. I just want to say that we are going home now so that you will not be searching for us later.”

“Wae. It’s still early.”

“Joonie needs to go to toilet urgently. We will leave first Oppa. Bye.”

“Deh Sulli. Bye.”

                                                                              ***

“Why didn’t you tell her about you feeling?”

“I can’t hyung.”

“That what I’m curious of. Why you can’t?”

“Shinhye noona said that she has someone she like.”

“So?”

“I’m afraid she will never want to see me if I confess to her. How if she spend time with me because of noona. Maybe she doesn’t want noona to be unhappy if we did not get along well.”

“Aishh Minho. You make me confuse. So, do you want to keep hiding your feelings from her?”

“Deh hyung. That’s the best thing I should do now. Maybe one day, if I had fill up my courage I will. But, not now hyung. I just started to get closer to her.”

Minho stares at the night sky solemnly.

“Minho ya. I don’t want to see you hurt.”

“I’m happy this way hyung. I still can see her smiling face everyday. And if she was not here, I still can text her. I’m afraid I will lost it if she reject me hyung.”

Jinki walks near him and lie down at the grass.

“Alright then. You will always have this hyung support.”

Minho smiles.

“Thanks hyung. You are really the best.”

                                                                              ***

“Shin, we will be late. Palli. How long will you take your shower.”

No sounds.

“Weird. She will shout at me when I scold her.”

Yonghwa stands up and walks nearer to Shinhye’s room. He knocks the door few times but Shinhye did not answers. He became worried.

“Shin ah. Palli open the door if you don’t want me to barge in. I’ll count to three okay.”

Still no answer.

“Aish this girl. One..”

“Two.”

Still no sign that Shinhye will open the door.

“Three.”

Yonghwa inhale his breath and let it out. He did it few times before he finally touch the door knob and opened it. He walks slowly to Shinhye’s bed. When he goes nearer, he saw Shinhye still sleeping.

“Aigoo. You are really a heavy sleeper right.”

He said and starts shaking her shoulder.

“Yah wake up. It’s late for class.”

“Yong. Help me.”

Shinhye answer weakly. Yonghwa starts to panic.

“Shin, what’s wrong?”

 

 

 

 

Sorry for leaving it hanging like this.

I got lots of works to be done  -_- (SO TIRED).

I’ll try to update soon.

Thank you for spending your time reading it.

Kamsahamnida for the comments.

I love it. ^_^