The Proposal

Be My Wife

Another update!!

 

 

Shinhye was preparing herself to go out with Yonghwa. He had finished his main projects few days ago and wants to celebrates it. Shinhye smiles while combing her hair. She went down few minutes after she satisfy with her appearance. She saw Yonghwa sitting on the couch, talking with her parents.

“Yongie, you had came?”

“Yeh, about 10 minutes ago.”

He smiles at her.

“Mian. I took longer time to get ready today.”

“Kenchana. You took longer before this.”

Yonghwa laugh  when Shinhye glare at him and stands up. He bows to Mr. and Mrs. Park.

“We will go first abeoji, eomonim.”

“Deh Yonghwa. Drive carefully.”

“Deh abeoji. I will.”

                                                                              ***

“Yongie. So beautiful.”

Shinhye squealed in delights when she entered the restaurant. There were red rose petals along the path and the restaurant were romantically lit with candles light. There was a pianist readied on his spot and plays romantic tune once they step inside.

Yonghwa had booked the restaurant just for them. He wanted to propose to her today. He had promised to himself that he will do it as fast as he could. He doesn’t want to delay it anymore. He wanted her to be his as in legally.

He helps her sit down and Shinhye was all smiles when her boyfriend is being romantic.

“Yongie ya. You don’t have to do all this. It was so overwhelmed.”

Shinhye hold his hand that was on the table.

Yonghwa flashed his toothy smiles and squeeze her hand.

“I wanted to do this. I wanted to bribe you so that you won’t leave me.”

“Oh. So that is why you prepared all this?”

Shinhye cross her arms and pretends to be angry.

“Can you act better so that I can’t trace that you are pretending chagiya?”

Shinhye laugh. Yonghwa smiles and turn to the waiter, signaling him to deliver their food. Shinhye laugh when she sees it.

“Spaghetti? I remember you hate spaghetti that wasn’t home made darling.”

“I am, but I want all our favorite things to present on this precious day.”

“This is the celebration of your successful projects right? Why did you exaggerate it too much? Being snob young man?”

Yonghwa laugh. He did tell Shinhye that this dinner is to celebrates his success. Shinhye doesn’t know that he is going to propose.

As they were eating, someone walks to their table and started to play his violin. Another guy came after, reciting a poem that make Shinhye shocked. She stops eating, staring at Yonghwa who was staring at her lovingly.

“I want to feel hyung’s presence Shinnie.”

Shinhye smiles at him. Yonghwa is the sweetest. Even though someday she will forget about the love poem, Yonghwa won’t.

He walks to her after the guys left. He smiles at her, kneeled with his right leg and took her hands. He caresses her hand with his thumb and places a kiss on it. He looks back at Shinhye who was waiting him to speak.

“Shinnie. I know you can guess what I’m doing now, but let me talk until the end neh. I’ve practice a lot.”

He chuckled while Shinhye laugh.

“Park Shin Hye ssi, I’m Jung Yong Hwa.”

He paused and smiles.

“I would like to be your friend. Will you be my friend?”

Yonghwa replaying his dialogues when he first ask Shinhye to be his friend. Shinhye smiles and acts along with him.

“Thank you for saving my life, I will be your friend, gladly will.”

Yonghwa laugh.

“So, you still remember it?”

Shinhye nods.

“Of course Yongie. You are the only person who was willing to talk to me at that time.”

“I was doing a right thing when I decided to help you back then.”

Yonghwa smiles tenderly at her. Still kneeling, he continues their memories.

“Shinnie, do you want to watch me train? I have training this evening. Come and cheer for me.”

“Deh Yongie. I really don’t know anything about soccer, but I’ll come for you.”

Shinhye giggles.

“Shin, I’m in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

“This was too sudden, let me think first.”

Yonghwa laugh and kiss her hand before he took out a purple box from his pockets.

“Park Shin Hye, Shinnie, Park Ssaem, Chagiya, Honey."

Yonghwa pause and breath in before he continues.

"Will you be my wife?”

Yonghwa asks nervously. His hearts was racing.Sweats began to forms on his forehead. Suddenly, he feels like the air-conditioner did not function. The silence in the restaurants making him more nervous. He had asked the staffs to leave them alone after the poem recited.

As he opened the box, Shinhye was surprised by the ring. It was so lovely. She still remember the ring.

“Yongie. This was..”

“Yes. You once said that you want this kind of ring for your engagement.”

“But, I tell you about it long ago.”

“Ara. It’s when I asks you to pick my omma’s birthday present.”

Shinhye started to tear up.

“Yongie, even if you asked me thousands time or even millions time, my answer will be YES! Yes Yongie,yes. I really wanted to be your wife. I would love to.”

Yonghwa slid the ring on her finger and stands up.

“Oooh. It’s hurt.”

He said while touching his leg. Shinhye slaps his arm and pouts.

“Of course it will pabo. You kneeled for long time.”

“I have to propose the right way Shin, like how the actor did in movies.”

Yonghwa pulls her in a hugs. He hugs her tightly. Shinhye puts her arms around his waist and hold him tight.

Yonghwa release it after a while, but keeping his hand on her waist. He looks into her eyes, searching for his face. He then put his palm on her cheeks and kissed her lips sweetly. Shinhye response to it and kiss him lovingly. That was their first official kiss after declaring their love for each other.

 

 

Okay!

The proposal is done!!

P/S: SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE ROMANTIC PROPOSAL SCENE... BEAR WITH THIS SIMPLE ONE NEH..

 

What’s next?

Is ‘Creepy’ Jonghyun will make his last appearance?

Until the next update chingus…

Kamsahamnida for the comments and upvotes…

^_^