Museum

Be My Wife

“ Hyung. Do you know what is the boring thing in this whole world?”

“ No. What is it Yong?”

“Having this ahjumma as girlfriend. Hahahah.”

“Yah Yonghwa. Do you want to get a beating?”

“Omo omo. Look at that hyung. She wants to beat me.”

“Suits you Yong. Why did you bother her. She is not in the mood to joke around right now.”

“Ara. You and your girlfriend really suits each other hyung.”

Yonghwa retreat from the love bird and sat at the corner. They were waiting for Sulli for fifteen minutes but there was no sign of her coming.

“Ottoke? I can’t reach her by phone Oppa.”

“Maybe it’s out of battery princess. Calm down.”

“Where did she go? Maybe she lost Oppa.”

“Princess, calm down. Maybe she took times to prepare her brother’s things.”

After thinking for a second, Shinhye smiles at Jaejoong.

“You are right Oppa. why am I so senseless?”

“You are just worried princess. Let’s wait a little while neh.”

“Deh Oppa. Let’s sit first.”

They took a seat near Yonghwa. After a few minutes waiting, Sulli arrived with Joonie in her arm.

“Mianhe unni. I’m late. Sorry sunbaenim.”

She bows to Jaejoong and Yonghwa.

“Don’t be to formal to him Sulli. Just call him Oppa. “

“Kenchana unni. This is more comfortable.”

“Okay then. Omo. He is so cute Sulli ya.”

Shinhye’s display a sweet smile to Joonie. The little boy held his sister’s neck and try to peek at Shinhye’s face.

“He is afraid of outsiders right Sulli. I’ve forgotten. Sorry Joonie ya. Noona had scared you.”

Shinhye still shows Joonie her sweetest smile. Bit by bit, his grip on Sulli loosen. He smiles at Shinhye shyly. Shinhye held his hand for a handshake and Joonie smiles get wider.

“He likes you unni.”

“Is it?”

“Deh. It took him weeks to smile to  Min anjumma before. It only took seconds for him to smile at you.”

“Kids knows she is kind hearted Sulli.”

Jaejoong smiles at Joonie and then at now blushing Shinhye. Sulli smiles at both of them and put Joonie down.

“Joonie. Let’s walk neh. Hold Noona’s hand and don’t let it go arasseo.”

“Deh.”

“Aww. His voice is cute too. right Yongie?”

“Yes he is. Now let’s go in.”

They enter the museum with light step. Following Joonie’s little step. Sulli and Shinhye walks in front helding Joonie’s hand each while Yonghwa and Jaejoong walk behind. They stop at the Medieval and Early Modern History Gallery to gain informations related to their projects and decided to stroll around the big museum.

Yonghwa took a few pictures of the paintings and sculpture that will be used in their projects.

“You did not complain a bit Yong.”

Jaejoong talk to Yonghwa when they sat at the rest area, waiting for Shinhye, Sulli and Joonie who still too immersed in the ancient gallery. It was the first time Sulli visits to Korea National Museum. She was excited. Shinhye was excited as well, that’s why she told Jaejoong and Yonghwa to go to the rest area first while they tour the museum.

“Nope. I don’t have any reason to complain hyung. Wae?”

“Just curious. You didn’t like going to these kind of places Yong. I know you in and out.”

“Right hyung. I don’t like it, but I have to help her. She had done many for me. She didn’t even complain about me ditching our discussion. She will tell me everything that they found out so that I can answer to teacher everytime she ambush us with questions.”

“That’s another thing that make me confuse Yong. You loves history too right? Why did you always absent from the group discussion. You didn’t have any training from last week too right?”

“Deh. I just can’t work with her.”

“Why? Sulli is a nice girl.”

“I know hyung. But, I don’t want her to go through like Shin in her first year in school. Shin told me that Sulli had been bullied by some girls too. She express her worriness over Sulli everytime. I don’t like seeing her depress like that hyung. She is important to me as much as you are. So, I make up excuses so that Sulli and I will not have any contact at school.”

“Yong. I’m not suspecting you but you sure that it’s just friendly love right?”

Yonghwa look at Jaejoong with shocked. How can he say something like that? did he see him like a rival?

“Hyung. How can you say that? She is my best friend hyung. She is the only girl that act like a real friend to me. She is your girlfriend. I will never betray you. And I am confident that this is just a friendly love.”

Smiling, jaejoong hold Yonghwa’s shoulder. He regrets asking Yonghwa that question. He know his brother really well, but he doesn’t even know why that question flow out from his mouth.

“Mianhe Yong. I wasn’t supposed to ask you that question. I must be the first person to believe that there never been romantic feeling between you and Shinhye. Please forgive my stupidness Yong.”

“Kenchana hyung. Just don’t ask that question to Shin. She will be sad.”

“Deh Yong. I will never.”

“I will always be the one to protect your love hyung. I will never let anyone to destroy your relationship. I promise you.”

Pulling Yonghwa for a hug, Jaejoong hug him tightly. He must be doing a lot of good deeds to have Yonghwa as his brother.

“Gomawo Yong.”

“What happening here? Why does both of you feeling emotional? May I know the reason?”

Appear from nowhere is Shinhye, Sulli and sleepy Joonie in Sulli’s arm.The boys broke their hug and Yonghwa spoke.

“Nothing. Hyung just comforting me for losing at yesterday's game.”

“What? You lose? The great Jung Yonghwa lose? That was unbelievable Yongie. Oppa,tell me. You never lie right.”

“Yah, I lose in my dream. Why do you need to ask hyung?”

“Dream? Yonghwa ssi, you are being over acting.”

“Yes I am. I always like this. Don’t you know that?”

“Stop bickering you two. Princess, we should go home now. Sulli’s brother was tired. See. He is sleeping now.”

“Oh Sulli mianhe. Let’s go home. We will drop you off neh.”

“Kenchana unni. My aunt driver will fetch us later. I only need to give him a call.”

“You haven’t call him yet right Sulli?” Jaejoong asked.

“Deh sunbaenim. I will call him once we go out.”

“So, you will be going home with us. I will drive safely. Don’t worry.”

Everybody laugh at Jaejoong words.

“Right Sulli. Just come with us. Don’t be too formal.”

That was Yonghwa’s order. Not an invitation, but more to order. He didn’t even smile when he talk to Sulli. Being scared at Yonghwa’s tone as she always does, Sulli join them in their way home.

                                                                                              ***

“So, when do you plan to go to Seoul?”

“This Christmas hyung. I’ve told my parents.”

“What did they say? They must have wanted to spent that day with their only son right?”

“Deh, but they will not be here at that time. Seminar and conference everywhere.”

“Is it? How many days will you be there?”

“A full month hyung. It will be exciting.”

“Yah, school will be closed for only two weeks. What do you mean by a month? you gonna skip school again?”

“Aniya hyung. Of course not. I will be attending the school soccer competition  which will be held at Noona’s school.”

“It means that the competition will be held in Sulli’s new school.”

“Bingo.”

“But what’s with two weeks of competition? Is that even make sense?”

“Hyung. Why do you so senseless? It will be training tour like we used to do every year.”

Scratching his head, Jinki smiles foolishly at Minho.

“Ahh. I can’t wait to meet her. Hyung, I will going in. See you again. Bye hyung.”

“Okay. Watch your steps or you have to bid goodbye to the training tour.”

“Deh hyung.”

Minho was smiling all along which caught Mrs Choi attention.

“What happen to my boy? You had been smiling a lot lately.”

Hearing his mother question, Minho just kiss his mother’s cheek and walk to his room.

“Aishh this boy. When will he learn to answers properly.”

Minho chuckled and whispered to himself

“When the time comes, I will omma.”