Will I Forget Him?

Be My Wife

“WHAT??”

“You heard me Minho. She had transferred to Seoul.”

“But when? I just saw her last week.”

“Maybe you saw her on her last day here Minho. Wae? Do you need anything from her? or do you need to give anything to her?”

“Aniyo saem. Thanks for the information. I’ll get going.”

With that, Minho sprint out of the teacher's office.

“Aishh this kid. I was going to give him her new school's name.”

                                                                                              ***

“You sure have no lucks with girl Minho. The first time you like a girl, she was engaged. Now, she had escaped.”

Jinki laugh at Minho.

“Hyung. Don’t laugh. I am hurt you know.”

“Yah. You hurt? Do you perhaps had fallen for her?”

“I’ve told you hyung. Yes. I love her. This is my first time feeling like this.Give me some support will you?”

“How about that noona of yours? You said many time that you loved her.”

“That’s not this kind of love hyung. That more like fondness. But, I am certain that I had fallen for this girl.”

Minho start to dream about Sulli again. Sulli is like an angel. Her milky white skin, her long silky hair, her droopy eyes. He keeps falling for her more and more.

“Hyung. Should I go to Seoul to?”

The question gain him a hit from Jinki. Wrinkling his forehead, he rubs his head.

“Hyung!”

“Yah kid. You didn’t even know where she lives in Seoul. It is a big city. If you happen to move there, what make you sure that you will find her?”

“That make sense hyung. How can I find her in that big city?”

“Don’t you ask her home teacher for her new school name?”

“HYUNG!! That’s why I love you. How did I be so careless. I should have ask him. I better ask him tomorrow. Thanks hyung. I will lovw you forever.”

Minho runs into his house leaving Jinki alone at the garden behind their house.

“Aishh this kid.“

Chuckling, Jinki walks to his house.

“This kid is truly in love.”

                                                                              ***

“Kamsahamnida saem.”

Walking out of the staffroom, Minho was in cloud nine.

“This is just great. She study in the same school with Shinhye noona. I love you God. Thanks for showing the bright way to me.”

Minho speaks in his mind while walking to his class still smiling widely.

                                                                              ***

“My mom will love you Sulli ya.”

“Will she unni?”

“Sure. Why won’t she? You are adorable. Whoever know you will like you right away.”

Sulli blush with Shinhye words. She never hear any words like that before. She never befriend with anyone older than her. This is her first time being praise by an unni. She loves it but still she is the shy type.

“Omo. You blush even with me. I bet you turn crimson red whenever you meet your boyfriend Sulli ya.”

At the word of boyfriend, Sulli thought flew to Minho. Noticing the change in Sulli’s face, Shinhye move nearer. She hold her hand with worried face.

“Sulli ya. Kenchana?”

Realizing that she spaced out a moment ago, Sulli plasters a smile on her face.

“Deh unni. Kenchana. I just remember someone.”

“You look sad earlier. I thought that I had hurt your feeling.”

“Aniya unni. It just that I remember him.”

“Him? Can I know who do you mean by him?”

“My first and only crush unni. But I never told him about my feelings. I just look at him from afar everytime. Shortly before I moved here, there is an incident that make us talk to each other. I feel content. Maybe God give me a chance to talk to him once before I washed him out of my heart. But, I can’t do that unni. Since that day, I can’t go through a day without thinking of him.”

Sulli plaster a bitter smile. She really miss Minho. Shinhye squeeze Sulli’s hand.

“Be strong dear. Maybe he is thinking of you too right now. We don’t know right?”

Shaking her head, Sulli hold Shinhye’s hand with her other hand.

“He won’t be unni. He won’t remember me.”

Sulli pulls out her hand from Shinhye grasp slowly to not hurting Shinhye’s feeling. She smiles and took one of the books on Shinhye’s study desk. She flip the book pages and starts to draw something in it.

“I need to forget him. I should forget him.” She whispered to herself.

Shinhye stared at Sulli’s action and smile.

“She is really strong at her age. She is mature than me.”

                                                                                              ***

“Oppa, I need to go to the museum tomorrow. Do you want to come along?”

They were walking together, holdind each other hand from the park near Shinhye’s house.

“Is it princess? I would love to. It will be fun dating in a museum. Hehe.”

“Oppa, mianhe.”

“Why should you apologize Shinnie? You did nothing wrong.”

“But I rarely spends time with you lately. I was to immersed in my project.”

Shinhye was right. She was too busy in finding the facts of Joseon History. Even though she knows a lot, she still did not satisfied with it. She spends lot of time researching and reading books in library. Even after school, she stays focus on the project, not minding Jaejoong that sitting in front of her, smiling at her serious face everytime.

“Kenchana. I can still look at your face daily. That was enough princess.”

“Oppa, have I told you that you are so sweet. I was so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. You are so understanding.”

Chuckling, Jaejoong took Shinhye’s hand to his lips and kiss it.

“I know that even if you didn’t tell me.”

“Oppa. I’m serious.”

“Ara. I’m just joking. I told you earlier I’m not the demanding type. I will never push you to always stick to me like a piece of gum. We have our own dream and ambition besides growing old together sweetheart. We should give space to ourselves.”

Shinhye smiles at Jaejoong words. He is right. He never ask her to spend time with him. He is understanding. She stop walking. Jaejoong turn to her because of her sudden action. Smiling nervously, she tip toed and plant a quick kiss at his cheek. Blushing, she walk quickly into her house leaving now  smiling Jaejoong.

 

                                                                          ***

“Sulli. I and your uncle need to go to Jeju tomorrow. Do you want to come along? We can go sightseeing while your uncle work.”

“I need to finish my project aunt Nana. My seniors had work hard on it. It will not be nice if I always skip.”

“Really? It was bad. I thought we can have fun. It’s okay Sulli ya. We can go another day neh.”

“Deh aunty Nana. You can go on. I will bring Joonie along if I need to go to my senior’s house.”

“Is it okay with your senior Sulli ya?”

“Kenchana aunt Nana. She always wanted to see Joonie.”

“Alright dear. Just call Han ahjussi if you want to go out. He will drive you anywhere you want to go. Just give him the address neh.”

“Deh aunt Nana.”

“Now go to your room and rest dear. I will bring Joonie upstairs later.”

“Okay aunt Nana. I will doing my homework. Joonie, noona will go upstairs okay.”

Little Joonie just nod his head while focusing on the toys that his aunt bought earlier. Sulli smiles at his brother’s behavior and went upstairs. Joonie had grown closer to aunt Nana in no time.

“Appa was right when he says that Joonie will like you aunt Nana.”

Sulli smiles along her way to her bedroom. She opened her door and sits on her sudy chair.

 Sulli’s aunt is very kind-hearted. As well as her uncle. They treat Sulli and Joonie like their own. They had been married for 12 years but they didn’t have the blessing to have kids. Sulli’s aunt really fond of her. She always say that Sulli is the mirror of her. They look exactly the same except Sulli’s height. Aunt nana acts like Sulli’s mom and provides all her and Joonie’s needs without fail.

“She will take good care of you like your mother Sulli ya.”

Her father said the night before they move to Seoul.

“She is appa. I feel omma’s presence everytime I’m with her.”

Sulli switch on the lamp on the study table and starts doing her homework. She is happy now. Joonie is happy too. Her father sure make the right decision when he sends them here. She met kind people like Shinhye, she got a great family, and she can study comfortably. Eventhough she can’t see Minho again, she don’t mind it anymore.

 

Can she?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update~~Mianhe