Two Years Later

Be My Wife

2 Years later

 

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa stands in front of Minho while crossing their arms. They look at each other before turning their attention back at the smiling Minho in front of them. Sulli who was watching the scene from Shinhye’s back just laugh at her ‘Oppa’.

“What do you think you are doing here with all these bags Minho ya?”

It was Shinhye who starts asking. Yonghwa just nods and waits for Minho to answer them.

“I want to stay here too. I’ve told you earlier right noona.”

“As long as I remember, I had decline that.”

“Noona.”

“We have Sulli here. It’s not comfortable for her if you too move in.” Yonghwa said and sigh.

“Hyung. Jebal. I won’t make any scene. I promised I will behave. There is still you here.”

“Why did you apply for Yonsei all of the sudden? I think you was applying for Seoul last time.”

Shinhye asked still crossing her arm.

“My homeroom teacher suggests it to me noona. She said that this University is better. When I give it a thinking, I too find that Yonsei is more better.”

Minho said seriously, hoping that Shinhye will fall for his explanation. But he is wrong, Shinhye can sense when he is lying.

“It’s a lie. Can’t you make a better reason Minho?”

“I just want to go to the same University as hyung and you.”

Minho answer frowning. He bow his head in dissapoinment. Shinhye sigh and walk to him. She puts her arm around his shoulder and pats it. She turns to Yonghwa and then to Sulli.

“Are you okay with him here Sulli?”

Sulli who was just watching the scene from the start startled when Shinhye asked her.

“Deh?”

“We will take him in if you are okay. Because this will be our last semester.”

Yonghwa said. Shinhye and Minho look at her waiting for her answer.

“Deh. Kenchana. I had treat him like my Oppa. So it will not be a problem to me unni.”

Sulli said smiling. Hearing Sulli’s word, Minho plastered a bitter smile and thought.

“So,even after two years, I’m still just an Oppa to you Sulli ah.”

“Okay, so, you are accepted. But your room will be upstairs. Don’t come down when unnecessary. Arasseo? This floor is restricted. Especially near the rooms.”

“Deh noona. Kamsaheyo Sulli ya.”

“Deh Oppa.”

Yonghwa pats Minho’s shoulder and helps him with his luggage. Minho took his remaining bags and followed Yonghwa steps to his room.

“Let’s cook for him neh Sulli. He must be hungry. Poor my baby.”

Shinhye chuckled and drags the smiling Sulli to the kitchen.

Sulli as she promised before makes her great effort in school to get good grades. She succeed in the top 3 best students and make it to Shinhye’s University. She wants to apply for the hostel but she is stopped by Shinhye. She asked her to live with her and she agree after being persuaded for weeks. She can’t say no when Mr. Park in. She agree right away and moves into Shinhye house two weeks ago. Her first day will only starts in a month but she moves early as Shinhye’s request. Furthermore, Sulli’s aunt was going to Jeju as her uncle transferred there for a year. They brought Joonie along. Sulli, not wanting to be alone in her aunt’s house agree to Shinhye.

On the other hand, Minho knew Sulli was entering Yonsei after Mrs. Park told him. He apply for it as soon as possible and almost missed the chance after the Business Management faculty was full. Luck is on his side when he received the call two days ago,right after he make decision to apply for Seoul University instead.

                                                                              ***

Shinhye walks upstairs when there is no signs that both men will come down for dinner. She knocks Minho’s room but no answer.

“Maybe they were in Yonghwa’s.”

She said and walk to Yonghwa’s room.

“Yongie.”

“Deh Shin. I was in shower.”

Yonghwa shouts from inside.

“Arasseo. Come down after you finish. We can eat dinner. But, where is Minho? He din’t answer when I called him.”

Shinhye too shouts from outside.

“He is in his room. Go and take a look inside.”

Shinhye walks again to Minho room and push the door open. She walks in just to see sleeping Minho. She chuckled and went to his bed. Minho room is where Shinhye’s and Yonghwa’s parents will stay if they came there. Shinhye smile and caress his hair.

“He must be tired. He came all the way here from Busan but I didn’t even greet him properly. Poor him.”

Minho stir when he heard someone voice. He saw Shinhye smiling face and sit down lazily.

“Noona.”

“Mianhe Minho ya. I was a little harsh before.”

“Kenchana. I understand.”

“Is it? I’m glad you are not mad at me. I’m sorry okay. Now go wash up and join us for dinner.”

Shinhye smiles and stand up. Minho took her hand and hold it, making Shinhye turn back at him. Minho smiles at his noona.

“Noona. Thank you. You don’t know how much I appreciate your kindness for letting me stay.”

“Silly boy. It’s not a big deal.”

Shinhye pats his head and walks out of the room.

“It’s a big deal for me noona.”

Minho smiles and walks to the bathroom.

                                                                                              ***

“Sulli, let’s watch movie. The drama was so boring.”

Minho and Sulli was sitting on the living room, watching TV while waiting for Shinhye and Yonghwa come back from their class.

“Deh Oppa. Let’s watch what you want.”

“Can you watch horror?”

Sulli flinched at the mention of horror movie. she was afraid of it, but she just nods,not wanting Minho to know her weakness.

“Okay then. Let’s watch it.”

Minho enter the disc to the DVD player and press the play button. He then sits nesides Sulli so that he can watch the movie at a nice spot.

As the movie starts playing, the rain starts pouring, making Sulli’s stomach twitching in fear. She watch the movie but her mind is not there. She glance at Minho who was focusing on the movie. She moves slightly to be near Minho. She was afraid.

When she turn her attention to the movie, it shows the scene of ghost. Sulli scream and hide her face at Minho’s chest. She grip his shirt tightly making Minho shocked. He then slowly smiles and puts his hand on her back. He pats it lightly.

“Kenchana. I’m here.”

Minho said as he caress Sulli’s hair with his other hand.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you are afraid of horror movie? We can watch comedy instead.”

Sulli the slightly regaining her sense and pulls herself from Minho’s embrance. Her face turns red in embarassement. She bow her head down and moves away from Minho. Minho stare at her in amusement.

“Sorry Oppa. I was too scared of ghost story.”

“You should tell me. I didn’t know.”

Sulli still bow her head. She then excuse herself and run inside her room. Minho smiles and lean his back on the couch. He took his shirt and smells it. He grinned while reminiscing the earlier scene.

“I should have watch horror movie with you in theatre. You will have nowhere to go and will hug me until the movie ended.”

Minho said slowly. Not wanting Sulli to hear him. He smiles like crazy and switch off the DVD player. He then jumping up the stairs while whistling happily.

In her room, Sulli was smiling too. Minho’s cologne still lingering in her nose. She smiles giddily and hid her face in her pillow.

“Ottoke? How can I face him tomorrow? Should I just acts like normal? Aish ottoke?”

Sulli whispered to herself while smiling. She can’t stop smiling. She was so near to Minho earlier. That was enough to make her happy for even a month. She rolled on her bed few times before palming her face.

“Andwe.I can’t be like this. Unni will be curious on what happened.”

Suli sits and turn her expression to serious.

“Let’s be normal Sulli ya. Fighting!”

                                                                              ***

“Don’t forget to brush your teeth later Minho ya.”

“Ara noona. You don’t need to tell me everytime.”

“But I want to. You are still a kid in my eyes.”

Shinhye said and laugh. They just finish having their dinner. Sulli was helping her wash the dishes tonight. Yonghwa and Minho were still sitting on the dining table.

“Just listen to her if you don’t want to hear her nagging.”

Yonghwa said to Minhoin a low voice.

“I heard that.”

Shinhye said from his back.

“Yah, when did you? I thought you were still at the kitchen. It shocked me.”

Yonghwa said while rubbing his chest. Minho laugh at Yonghwa and earns a glare from him. Sulli excuse herself to her room to do her homework. Shinhye took a seat on the dining table.

“Why do I feel she acts weird? Did something happen earlier Minho?”

Minho startled. He just stare at Shinhye.

“Why did noona so sharp.”

He thought.

“Aigoo Shin. You know her right. She rarely speaks when I’m around. So, what is wrong here? I didn’t see any.”

Minho was relieved when Yonghwa answered. Shinhye nods few times before she stands up.

“Don’t forget to brush your teeth arasseo?”

She said to the two men.

“Arasseo omma.”

Both of them answers and laugh while high five-ing each other. Shinhye pouts for a seconds and then laugh along with them. She then makes her way to her room after wishing them goodnight, while Yonghwa and Minho goes upstairs to their respective rooms.

 

 

 

 

 

short update.. sorry..