His Hatred

Be My Wife

 

 

 

 

Don't kill me when you finish reading this... 

 

“Jonghyun!!”

“Deh. It’s me. Wae? Are you expecting someone scarier than me?”

He laughs and sits in front of her.

“Shinhye. Don’t you have any question? Maybe about Yonghwa?”

“What did you do to him Jonghyun?”

“What should I do to him? Hmm. Let me think.”

“Jonghyun!”

Shinhye shouts at him. Jonghyun’s face turns serious.

“Don’t shout at me!”

He yells back at her.

“Hyunnie.”

He smiles, smiling wide before he turns to her again.

“That’s more like what I want. So, do you want to know where he is?”

Shinhye nods her head slowly.

“What will I get if I tell you?”

Shinhye starts to feel nervous.

“What do you want?”

Jonghyun laugh and stands up. He removes the ties around Shinhye and put his face near her cheek.

“Don’t you feel scared asking me what I want? What if I want you as my reward?”

Shinhye bit her lower lip. She was too nervous that she makes the mistakes.

Jonghyun laughs. He stands up and walks to the corner of the room.

“My lovely Shinhye. I don’t have any problems with the kid at first.”

Shinhye furrows her eyebrows.

“What do you mean?”

“That kid. The one who gave you that ring.”

“He have a name.”

“I know. He is Jung Yonghwa. The popular student in your school, the school that you were transferred to a week after you promised to give me your answer.”

Jonghyun gritted his teeth.

“You fool me Park Shinhye.”

“I don’t mean to do that. Suddenly dad got his transfer to Seoul.”

Shinhye stutter when she answer it.

“And you want me to believe that? I went to your house two weeks after that and there were your dad and oppa. You can’t lie baby. You don’t know how to.”

Jonghyun laugh and sits back in front of her.

“Don’t you ever feel something wrong when the kids keep bullying you? It was all my plans. I want you to suffer so that you will seek help from me. But, that Yonghwa kid totally ruins it.”

Jonghyun fists his hand and grit his teeth.

“But how?”

“Don’t you know how powerful money is? I give the most powerful bullies in that school lot sum of money to make the whole school turn their head from you. When they did that, the whole school will follow them.”

Jonghyun laugh when he saw Shinhye glare at him.

“Angry?”

Shinhye calm herself down before she looks at him.

“How can you get angry for the small things?”

“I’ll forgive you for that.”

“Why would you? Did I ask for your forgiveness?”

He laughs and stands up. He walks to a window and look outside. Shinhye heard him sigh and walks near him. She stood behind Jonghyun quietly.

“I thought if the whole school turns their back on you, you will understand my feeling of being all alone. But there is one hard headed Yonghwa who do things according to him. That kid totally ruins my plan.”

Shinhye sigh. Jonghyun had become worse.

“Jonhyunnie, waegurae. You are once my friend. Why can’t you understand me? I like you, but, the one I love is Yonghwa.”

“You are the one who won’t understand. Just be with me. Stays beside me, marry me and I will let that kid survive.”

Shinhye wipes her tears. She smiles.

“Just kill me along with him then Jonghyun. That is what I will feel if I married you. I will die happily because I will die in my friend’s hand.”

Jonghyun was speechless. He did not expect Shinhye to say those things. He thinks that Shinhye will plead and do anything to make him releases Yonghwa. But thing doesn’t go well with his plan.

“Shinhye. Why should you die? You have me?”

“Depression is like cancer hyunnie. You need to take the right medicine. Try get out of it. Do beautiful things with your life. Don’t fill up your soul with revenge and hatred.”

Jonghyun starts to relax a bit. He stare into Shinhye’s eyes.

 “I would give anything, anything, to be the man of your choice. Just give me a chance Shinhye.”

“Hyunnie. If you really love me, you will understand me.”

“Why should I be the one to understand you? Damn Shinhye!”

Jonghyun punch the wall beside him. Shinhye was shocked.

“Oh God, what do I do?”

She speaks in her mind and starts thinking of a way to get out from the place. She needs to find Yonghwa.

“Are you planning to run out from here?”

Jonghyun walks towards her in slow pace. Shinhye stare at his fists that had starts bleeding.

“Jonghyun, you are bleeding.”

She said in worried. Shinhye still cares for him. He was her friend once.

Jonghyun laugh and wipes his fists roughly before he caged her with both his arms.

“Don’t you ever think that I will wavered by your sweetness and let you go Shinhye. I won’t stop until I make you Lee Shinhye.”

He laughs again, laughs louder than before. He caresses her trembling cheek with his blood stained hand.

“Just say yes to me.”

Shinhye bits her lip. She stares at the floor. She doesn’t know what to say anymore. She didn ‘t hear any news from Yonghwa since yesterday. Yonghwa’s car engine cannot start up after their date that makes them hailed a taxi. As soon as they get into the taxi, the driver sprayed a gas that makes them passed out at the moment. When she wakes up this morning being tied in a chair in a comfy room, she looks around for Yonghwa but was greeted by Jonghyun’s evil smile. That is when she knew Yonghwa’s car malfunction got to do with Jonghyun.

“Show me where Yonghwa is.”

“Okay. As you were asking for your lover, I will show you.”

He walks to the door and opens it.

“What are you waiting for? Come on.”

Shinhye ran and follows him quickly. Jonghyun walks to another room opposite of where he locks Shinhye and open it. There, Yonghwa was lying down still unconscious. There were blood on his lips and bruises on his handsome face. Shinhye wants to run to him but Jonghyun grabs her wrists and grip it forcefully. She struggles to get her hand off him but to no avail.

“Let me go Jonghyun. What have you done to him?”

Shinhye shouts at him but he shows unchanged expression and just smirk.

“He struggle a lot to untie himself, so my personal doctor gives him an injection. He will not wake up until tomorrow, so i didn't tie him up. Now, we have lots of time to spend together Shinhye.”

Jonghyun said and look at the unconscious Yonghwa in hatred.

He pulls Shinhye with him and closed the door.

“Hyunnie. Why did you become this mean?”

Shinhye can’t contain her sobs. She cried continuously. Her pretty face wet by her tears.

“I just want you. What should I do? Do you want me to turn my face like him? I will. Just say it.”

He cups her face and smiles at her.

“Even if you change your face, I will never choose you Jonghyun.”

Shinhye slumped down to the floor. She cried hard. The only thing she can do now is cry. Yonghwa suffered because of her. He went through the pain because of her. It’s all because of her. She can’t go against Jonghyun. He was capable doing anything. He was not in his right mind.

“Shinhye. Don’t make me treats you bad. I really wanted to treats you like a princess.”

Jonghyun was kneeling in front of her, her hair that fall in front of her face. She looks at him in confused.

“What do you mean?”

“The only thing that can make you marry me.”

Jonghyun removes his coat and throw it to the side. He grabs her chin and forces her to look at him.

“I will ruin you. He will never glance back at you when I had dirtied you.”

Jonghyun laugh and removes his shirts. He lifts Shinhye on his shoulder and walks to the bed before he throws her on it.

“Let’s enjoy our first night beautiful.”

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update…

I was busy this whole day…

How was it? Why do I feel like someone will kill me? Kekeke..

Sorry for this hateful chapter my dear chingus…

Kamsahamnida…

^_^