Here & There

Be My Wife

 

this will be on my POV. =)

 

 

 

 

“Woah noona, the place is beautiful.”

Minho was scanning on the pictures that Shinhye and Jaejoong took on their date yesterday.

“Next time make sure to bring me along deh noona.”

“Why should I? Just go with your girlfriend when you have one later.”

Shinhye talk with a straight face. She is currently mad at Minho.

“Noona! What's with that answer?”

“Why did you tickle me earlier? You know that I’m sensitive to tickles right?”

Shinhye pouts sulking. Minho laugh at his noona.

“You are the one who asked for it noona.”

Shinhye glare at Minho who didn’t stop laughing.

“Why did you call me baby? You know that I hate it right?”

Minho stop laughing and continue to see the pictures. Hearing that, Shinhye smile mischieviously.

“You are still behaving like baby honey. How you take your revenge shows how immature you are.”

Minho expression remain unchanged.

“You will only spend time for me if I behave this way noona.”

Shinhye stop smiling. Right. When she was busy, she did not care about anything. It was the same back then. Whenever Minho came, she engulf herself in her homeworks and Minho will do many kinds of tricks to make her get out of her room.

“You will always be my baby brother now and forever Minho ya.”

Minho put down the digital camera that he was holding when he heard the difference in Shinhye’s voice. Her sweet laughing voice is gone. Minho turn to Shinhye. Wearing his serious face he hold Shinhye’s arms and shakes it.

“Yah noona. Why did you seem sad when you said that? Arasseo I will allow you to call me baby. I will let it pass because it’s you. Happy?”

Shinhye slowly laugh at Minho’s expression. He can make her smile in any condition. That was his charm.

“Minho ya, you have become a young man. I’m so touched. This is the first time you give in to me.”

“Is it noona?”

“Deh, I won’t call you baby again neh. I will call you Minho ssi.”

“Noona. Don’t you dare call me in formal way. I will tickle you endlessly.”

Minho threaten Shinhye trying not to laugh. Shinhye who found out that Minho was trying to hold his smile breaks into a laugh while holding her stomach.

“Cute.”

Shinhye pinch his cheek cause Minho to laugh along. Suddenly Shinhye’s phone rang. Minho was fast. He grab Shinhye’s phone and put his hand upwards. Shinhye tried to reach her phone but to no avail.He is taller than her. Very much taller.

“Minho ya. Give it to me palli. It must be the call from her.”

“Her? Not him noona?”

“Minho ya. Don’t play around neh. Save it for later. I waited for this call since last week.”

Seeing the seriousness in Shinhye’s face, Minho gave up teasing her. witout looking at the caller id, Minho pass the phone to Shinhye.

“Arasseo.”

He then walks to the kitchen, not wanting to interrupt Shinhye.

                                                                               ***

“Hello my pretty baby.”

“Hello unni.”

“How are you? I miss you so much. When will you come back?”

“I’ll be back in two days unni. A day before school. I miss you too.”

Sulli was at the playground watching Joonie play with the kids of her neighbourhood. She calls Shinhye after switching off her phone for a week.

“I’ve been calling you almost everytime I had the chance but your phone was switch off. Have you been well dear?”

“I’m fine unni. I just forgot where I put my phone. I just remember it this morning. Sorry unni.”

“Is it? Kenchana. How is your appa? Is he doing well too?”

“He is fine unni. He is at work now.”

“Ahh. That’s good. So, how is my Joonie? Is he doing well with the kids there after the theraphy?”

Sulli’s aunt took Joonie to a children's doctor when he seems to be so afraid with stranger. The appointment with the doctor goes well when Joonie finally doesn’t seem to be afraid with stranger like before. He seems to be more open when making new friends. He get along well with the children.

Sulli smile and wave back at Joonie when the little boy waved at her.

“He is doing well unni. He makes a lot of friends here. We are at the playground near my house right now. He seems happy playing along with them.”

“Chincha. Uri Joonie is daebakk. Kiss him for me neh.”

“Deh unni. I will. How are you, mom and dad doing? I miss all of you.”

“We are fine Sulli ya. Mom miss you a lot. She always ask me when will you come back.”

Shinhye’s voice changed.

“I will stop by at your place when I get back neh unni. Really miss mom’s cooking.”

“Make sure you do Sulli.”

“I will unni. Promise. I will call you again when I back to Seoul neh.”

“Okay my pretty baby. Eat well. Saranghae.”

“Na do saranghae unni. See you later.”

“Deh. Bye.”

Sulli ended the call and put her phone in her jean’s pocket. She let out a small chuckle when she imagine Shinhye pouting adorably.

“Shinhye unni is so different from what they told me. I’m glad I fill up my courage when I was pair up with her and Yonghwa sunbaenim. If I didn’t, I will miss a sweet and kind sister like her. “

Sulli thought and smiles, still watching Joonie laugh happily with his friends.

“Ahh, I miss my talkative unni.”

Sulli said to herself. She stands up and walk towards Joonie who was palying at the slide. She waits for Joonie to slide down.

“Joonie ya, let’s go home neh.”

“Deh noona.”

After bidding goodbye to his friends, Joonie took Sulli’s hand and they start walking swaying their hands while singing Joonie’s favourite cartoon song. After they cross the road,Sulli was greeted by a man.

“Anyeonghaseyo, you are Sulli right?”

Lifting her head up to see the man’s face, Sulli was shocked when she saw Minho’s friend stood in front of her.

She nervously answered.

“Deh.”

“Don’t be afraid, I won’t harm you. Can we talk for a while.”

Jinki looks at Sulli desperately. He really wants to talk to her. He was confused. Minho told him that Sulli had transfer to Seoul and he too was doing his best to be selected as representative of his school soccer team to find her in Seoul. Seeing her here in Busan  makes him wonder, he need to know why she is here so that he can tell Minho.

Sulli look at her watch. It’s still early. She nod her head and Jinki led them to a bench at the nearest park.

“Do you still remember me Sulli ssi?”

“Deh, we have met before.”

“Good. But why did I didn’t see you at the playground after that day?”

“I had transfer my school to Seoul. I lived with my aunt there.”

Jinki nods his head few times.

“Ah, so it’s true that you had transfer. I think it’s just a rumour.”

Sulli puckered her forehead.

“How did he know about my transfer.”

She thought in her mind.

“But why are you here now?”

“I’m on my holiday.”

“Oh. I forgot it’s holiday for school now.”

“Deh.”

“Sulli ssi. Sorry if I ask too much but can I know until when will you be here?”

“Kenchana. I’ll be here another two days. I’ll be going to Seoul a day before school.”

“Is it? Kamsahamnida. Your answer helps me a lot. I’ll take my leave first then. Bye little boy.”

Jinki tap Joonie hair and wink at Sulli before he walk away.

“I need to plan some new prank for that Minho kid.”

Jinki taught and smiles mischieviously as he walk.

Sulli’s eyes got wider at Jinki’s act. She was in a daze.

“Why did he ask me those questions? How did he know about my transfer? Who spread the rumours? Why did he look so desperate when he waits for my answer? Is he? What if he is? Ani. He won’t. Ani ani. He can’t. He is Minho Oppa’s friend. He should not be falling for me right? But, Minho did not love me. Andwe, I can’t be thinking like this. But his act is suspicious. Ottokeh?”

A lot of question came into Sulli’s mind. She shook her head several time. Joonie looks at his sister with confuse face.

“Noona.”

He called. But Sulli still in her taught. He shakes his sister’s arm with his small hand.

“Noona. “

Sulli wake up from her thousands thought when Joonie shakes her arm. She put away all the questions that were running in her mind. She looks at Joonie and smiles.

“Deh kaja.”

She can’t continue thinking about uncertain questions.

“Let’s wait if we bump into each other again. I will ask him the reasons.”

Sulli smile and sway her hand that was holding Joonie’s hand. Joonie laugh and jumping up and down along their way singing the song that only he can understand. Sulli laugh at her brother’s actions and sang along with him.