The Future Wife

Be My Wife

before i continue, i want to remind you that this story was based on a true story..

sorry if it is different from your guesses..

happy reading~~~

 

 

 

“Minho ya. Omma have a request.”

“What is it omma.”

“Do you have time tomorrow?”

Minho taps his forehead with his forefinger and think for a while.

“Yes, I don’t have any appointment tomorrow. Wae omma?”

He said and continue reading his newspaper.

“I hope you won’t get mad.”

“Omma. Did you do something that I hate? Do you want to paint my room in pink?”

Minho said seriously.

“Aish this boy. Ani. Why would I?”

Minho laugh.

“I’m just joking omma.”

Mrs. Choi laugh.

“Minho, come with me tomorrow neh. Please.”

“Where are we going?”

“Meet my friend.”

“Why would I come with you? You always meet them alone.”

“Ani Minho ya. This is different.”

Minho stops reading. He lift his head to see his mother. When he saw the uneasiness in her face, he crooked his mouth to the side.

“Hmm. Is that chingu my future wife’s aunt?”

Mrs. Choi smiles.

“Deh Minho ya. She wants to see you. Can you come with me? Only for once neh Minho ya.”

“Okay.”

“Huh?”

“I said okay. Let’s meet your friend.”

Minho sips his coffee and smiles. He kiss Mrs. Choi’s cheek before heading out to his car. Mrs. Choi blinks her eyes few times.

“I can’t believe he will agree that easy.”

                                                                              ***

“Jiwoo unni.”

“Yeh. How come you were alone? Where is your niece?”

“She went to the toilet unni. She will come back in a few minutes. By the way, where is my future son in-law?”

“He park the car. He ask me to go in first. He will follow behind.”

“Oh, so let’s order for them. We can eat as soon as they arrive.”

“Deh. It’s a good idea.”

They ordered the food and talks about many things as they did not see each other for long time.

On the other hand, Minho walks to the toilet after parking his car. On his way, he bump into a lady. He manage to caught her in his arm before she fell down. His heart beats faster when he saw her face. The face that he miss a lot.

“Sulli?”

Sulli who heard Minho’s voice lift her head to look at the man in front of her.

“Minho Oppa.”

She release herself from Minho and steps back. Sulli blush. Minho is in a daze. He stare at Sulli who was looking on the floor. He then let out a laugh.

“I can’t believe I will see you here. Noona said that you transferred to Busan.”

Sulli lift her head slowly to face Minho.

“Deh. I had transferred about a year. I’m on leave now. So, I spend my time here in Seoul.”

Minho chuckled and puts his hand in his pockets.

“Is it? How long had pass since we contact each other?”

“A year. You didn’t contact me when you went to Japan.”

Sulli answers in low voice.  Minho sigh.

“Sorry. I need to clear my mind.”

“Kenchana Oppa. I understand.”

Minho wants to said something but Sulli’s phone ringing.

“Just a minute Oppa. Aunt Nana called.”

Minho nods. Sulli turns her back and answers her phone. He just stare at her lovingly.

“I guess there were still lingering feelings for you.”

He murmur under his breath.

Sulli turn to him after she finish talking to the phone.

“Did you say something Oppa?”

Minho shocked.

“Did she hear me?”

He thought. He then shakes his head and smiles.

“Ani. I’m talking to myself.”

Sulli laugh at Minho’s answer.

“Why did your aunt called?”

“I was supposed to eat dinner with her friend, she called since I took long time at the toilet.”

“Is it? Oh. I got appointment with omma too. She must have called me many times. I left my phone in the car.”

“You better go now Oppa.”

“Deh. Then, I’ll call you later.”

“Okay Oppa. Have a nice day.”

“You too Sulli ya.”

Sulli bow to Minho formally and they walk to the opposite directions. Minho went to his car to get his phone while Sulli went to her aunt’s table.

“Sorry aunt Nana. I bumped into my old friend.”

Sulli said before she sits on the chair besides aunt Nana.

“Is it? My friend had been asking for you since last 10 minutes. That’s why I called. Who is that friend? Your coleague?”

“Ani. He is an Oppa I knew.”

“Ah.”

Sulli looks around and can’t find her aunt’s friend.

“Where is your chingu?”

“She went to look for her son. He did not answer his phone.”

“Ah. Will she come back here?”

“Of course darling. Waeyo?”

“I’m just asking.”

Sulli smiles and drink her juice.

“Sorry Nana ya. He left his phone in the car.”

Sulli’s aunt turns her head to see the guy. She stands up and blinks her eyes few times.

“Minho?”

Sulli froze. She puts her glass down and stands up. She turn her body slowly and saw Minho standing besides his mother.

“Minho Oppa?”

Mrs. Choi shocked to see Sulli. So do Minho. He can’t utter any words. He was so happy because the girl that his omma choosen for him is Sulli. But he don't know how to express himself. So, he stay silent.

“Omo. Is Sulli your niece Nana?”

“Deh unni. Is Minho your son?”

“Yeh. How do you know him?”

“ He is Sulli’s bestfriend’s cousin. He came to my house with her few times. “

“Right. You are Shinhye’s bestfriend right. That’s why I think you are familiar when I first saw you. Omo. I can’t believe that you will be my daughter in-law.”

Mrs. Choi hold Sulli’s hand tightly before pulling her in a hug. Minho still stood there silently.

“Minho ya. Kenchana?”

Sulli’s aunt asked when she saw Minho did not moves an inch.

“Deh. Deh. I’m okay aunt Nana. I was just shocked. It never come cross my mind that the girl is Sulli.”

He smiles. He smiles sincerely. He smiles in relief that the girl was Sulli.

Mrs. Choi release Sulli from her embrance and hold her cheek.

“I like you since the first time I see you dear. You are a mature girl and full of manners towards your elders. ”

Sulli smiles.

“Kamsahamnida ahjumma.”

“Let’s eat while we talk neh.”

Sulli’s aunt suggests. Sulli and Minho who was still in shocked sat besides each other as Mrs. Choi instruct them to. They ate awkwardly while their aunt and mother ate happily.

They left home two hours later.

“Minho ya. Why are you so quite? You did not acts like yourself.”

Mrs. Choi asks when they were on their way home.

“Ani omma. Nothing.”

“Do you feel awkward because it was Sulli?”

“A bit. Because she always treats me like a brother. Will she accepts when she know its me?”

Mrs. Choi lean her back on the seat.

“I’ll call Nana tomorrow. I’ll ask her about Sulli neh.”

“Deh omma.”

                                                                              ***

“Sulli.”

“Deh aunt Nana. Come in.”

Sulli smiles and continue applying lotion onto her hands.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes I’m okay. Waeyo? Don’t I look okay?”

Sulli laugh and walk to her bed. She sits besides aunt Nana and held her hand.

“I had said that I will marry anyone you ask me to aunt Nana. And I’m glad that the guy was Minho Oppa because I had known him since last 7 years.”

Sulli smiles tenderly to her aunt.

“Thank you Sulli. You really are mature. I'm afraid that you will change your mind."

"I won't."

Sulli smiles again. Aunt Nana pats her hand and nods few times.

"Sleep early neh.”

Sulli’s aunt kiss her forehead before walking out of her room. Sulli sigh.

“Is this the right decision? Can I be happy with it? What if Oppa still loves the girl? Can we be happy?”

Sulli said to herself. Suddenly her phone rang.

“It’s Minho Oppa. Ottoke?”

Sulli composed herself before answering.

“Hello.”

“Sulli. Asleep?”

“Not yet Oppa.”

“You shocked right?”

“Deh. A bit.”

She heard Minho chuckled from the other line. She smiles. She feels secure whenever she heard Minho’s voice.

“So, do you want to go with it?”

Sulli is speechless. She don’t know what to answer. What will Minho say if she agree right away.

“Sulli?”

“Yeh Oppa.”

“I’ll go with your choice. Eventhough I had promised omma, I’ll accept it wholeheartedly if you don’t want to follow the idea.”

“I too had promised aunt Nana.”

Sulli answers with low voice. Minho smiles as he imagine Sulli's face.

“So, your answer is yes?”

“Deh.”

Sulli blushes as she answers.

 Minho's smiles widen when he heard Sulli’s answer.

“Chinca?”

“Deh Oppa. Let’s just do it.”

“Okay Sulli. I’ll tell omma.”

“Okay Oppa. Sleep well.”

“You too Sulli. Good night.”

“Good night Oppa.”

Sulli ended the call and smiles dreamily.

“I’ll marry Minho Oppa. Shinhye unni was right. Sometimes life can be fairy tales too.”

Sulli shuts her eyes and sleep. She sleep soundly that night. No more worries, no more sadness.

Minho look at his phone without fading his smile.

“Is this our fate? Is this our destiny Sulli ya? I really can’t believe that my first love will be my last love. I bet no one is brave enough to replace you in my heart right.”

Minho chuckled as he imagine Sulli as his wife. He put his phone on his side and drifted to sleep. He didn’t take long to enter his dreamland as the days before. He was happy. He was too happy.

 

 

Tadaaa...

sorry for teasing you... kekeke...

happy with the update or no?

do comment...

kamsahamnida!!

^_^