Happily Ever After

Be My Wife

“Yoogeunnie.”

Minho calls out his 3 months old infant when he get back from work.

“He is sleeping oppa.”

Minho smiles and place a kiss on Sulli’s cheek.

“He always had woken up at this time.”

“He will wake up when he is hungry.”

Sulli walk to the kitchen and bring a glass of juice for her husband.

“Gomawo.”

Minho sips the drink and loosens his tie. He leans back to the couch and cross his arm behind his head. Sulli took a seat beside him and massages his shoulder.

“Tired?”

“Ani.”

Sulli chuckled.

“I knew it from your face oppa. Lots of works?”

“Just need to deal with a very fussy client yeobo.”

Minho caught Sulli’s hand and kissed it.

“How fussy is him?”

“Fussier than omma.”

Minho let out a little laugh. Sulli smiles and walks to the baby cot. She carry her son and went back to Minho.

“Your son is awake.”

Minho smiles and places a kiss on Yoogeun’s small nose.

“Hello my son. Do you miss appa?”

Yoogeun starts to moves around in Sulli’s arm. He yawns cutely before he closes his eyes again.

“He still sleepy Sulli. Why don’t you put him inside the cot.”

“Kenchana, I need to feed him in a while. It’s time for it.”

Minho nods before he places a kiss on Yoogeun’s forehead. He stands up and stretches his body.

“I’ll freshen up neh.”

“Deh. I’ll heat the food in a while.”

“Kenchana. I’ll do it.”

Minho bends and kiss Sulli’s hair before he went to their room.

A while later, Yoogeun starts to cries signaling that he was hungry. Sulli stands up and sit on the rocking chair on their balcony to feed her son. She hums a children song when Yoogeun was full to make him sleep again. She put him on the baby cot and went to the kitchen to heat up the dishes.

                                                                                              ***

“Shin, watch your steps.”

Yonghwa look at Shinhye who walks down the stairs in horror. She was now 7 months pregnant with a twins. He ran to her and assists her as she walks down. Shinhye laughs when she sits on the dining table.

“Wae?”

“Why are you so scared? I’m just walking down the stairs. I’m not running down.”

“You seems like running to me. Just walk a step at a time. And what did you do upstairs when I had moves our things in that room?”

Yonghwa nags at her continuously. Shinhye kisses his lips to make him stop talking, and she succeeds. She laughs.

“Yongie, I was bored. I went to look for a book to read in the library.”

“Mian. I forget to leave few books downstairs.”

“Kenchana. I’m okay. Your babies didn’t give me any problems. They were good babies and they love their mommy.”

Shinhye caresses her round belly. She giggles when her babies move around.

“Come here. They were moving.”

Yonghwa smiles and put his ear on her stomach. He smiles dreamily when he heard the movement insides.

He kisses her tummy. Shinhye caresses his hair and giggles slowly. Yonghwa stood up and peck her lips.

“Yongie.”

“Deh.”

“I miss Yoogeun.”

“I miss him too. He is so adorable right.”

Shinhye smiles and shows her puppy eyes to Yonghwa.

“You want to go to Minho’s house right?”

Shinhye nods quickly.

“That’s why you are fully dressed?”

She smiles sheepishly.

“Deh.”

“Okay. Kaja.”

“Chinca?”

“Deh. Let me change first.”

Yonghwa taps her hair and changes his clothes. Shinhye is easy to be handled during her pregnancy. She did not request anything impossible or anything absurd. She only have small requests like ice-cream, spagetthi or dukbokki. The change in her during this period is she only can sleep if she sleep on Yonghwa's arm. She have difficulity to sleep when Yonghwa need to go to Busan for emergency meeting. She did not sleep at all. When they seek doctor, she said that was all normal and it happens to quite some women.

Shinhye went through morning sickness on her first trimester like mnost women but she can still endure it. She can still working until her 6th months. She then apply for leave when Yonghwa insists. From that day, she always spends her days in home. Sometimes, she will ask Yonghwa to drove her to Sulli's house like what she requests today.

                                                                              ***

“Unni, how are you?”

Sulli hugs Shinhye and caresses her tummy.

“It’s your 7 months right?”

“Deh.”

“Come, sit first unni.”

Shinhye sit on the couch and lean her back on it.

“Where is my baby?”

“Small baby or the big one?”

Sulli laughs.

“The small one of course.”

“Yoogeun is sleeping unni.”

“Ahh. I came at the wrong time.”

“He will wake up around 15 minutes later unni. He will get hungry by then.”

“Chinca?”

Sulli smiles sweetly.

“Deh. By the way, where is Yonghwa sunbae?”

“He is on the phone. Omma and appa went to Japan yesterday, they call to check if he took good care of me.”

Shinhye let out a little laugh.

“Where is Minho?”

“He went out to buy diapers for Yoogeun. I didn’t realize that it almost finish.”

Yoogeun’s small cry was heard from the bedroom. Sulli went and pick him up from his cot and went to Shinhye.

“Omo, so cute. He looks more and more like Minho right Sulli.”

“Deh unni, I’ll feed him first neh.”

Sulli went inside to feed Yoogeun when she saw Yonghwa coming in.

“Where did she go?”

Yonghwa said as he sit beside Shinhye.

“Yoogeun is hungry.”

Yonghwa nods.

“How’s omma and appa?”

“They are fine. Just miss you.”

Yonghwa chuckle and put his arm around Shinhye’s shoulder.

“Oh hyung, noona, you came?”

“Oh Minho ya, we just came.”

“Sorry, I went to the market.”

“Kenchana. We are here to see Yoogeun, not you.”

Shinhye . Minho smiles and sits near them. Sulli walks out few minutes later with Yoogeun in her arm. She give him to Shinhye and went to the kitchen before coming back with a tray of drinks.

“Sulli, you don’t have to do all this.”

“Kenchana unni. It’s just a juice.”

She smiles.

“Unni, have you checked the gender?”

Shinhye shakes her head without taking her eyes from the little creature in her arms.

“She wants it to be a surprise.”

Yonghwa too, stare amusingly at Yoogeun. His little movement makes him feel happy.

Minho taps his shoulder making Yonghwa face him.

“I bet you are ready by now.”

“Deh Minho ya. I can’t wait to see them.”

“It’s just two months away sunbae. It will past quickly.”

Yonghwa nods. Sulli smiles tenderly at Shinhye.

The two men excuse themselves and walks to the garden outside leaving the women with Yoogeun.

“Sulli, is it tiring?”

“At first it is because it was my first experience, but when time passes, it had become my daily routine. I know very well now at which time will he wake up and when is he hungry.”

Shinhye smiles and kissed the sleepy Yoogeun.

“He is comfortable with you unni. He is asleep.”

Shinhye gives Yoogeun to Sulli and she places him inside the cot.

“The doctor said that my due can be early than the date.”

Shinhye caresses her tummy lovingly.

“I hope you can make it for Yoogeun 100th day celebrations next week.”

“Of course I can. They will wait till then.”

                                                                                              ***

Yonghwa walks back and forth in front of the labor room. Tiny drops of sweats were formed on his forehead. He was worried. Too worried. The due is in a month but Shinhye was in pain this morning. He carries her to the hospital when the pain did not subside and as soon as he carry her in his arm, her water broke.

“Calm down hyung. Noona will be okay.”

Yonghwa stops moving when the door was opened by a nurse.

“Mr. Jung. You may go inside. Your wife will deliver in a moment.”

Yonghwa walks inside and went to his wife. Shinhye was struggling. He wipes her sweats on her forehead and caresses her hair while his other hand holds her hand tightly.

“I’m here chagiya. I’ll be by your side. Be strong for our babies.”

Yonghwa whispers near her ears. Shinhye push a little hard and a loud cry of baby is heard. Yonghwa tighten his hold on her hand.

“It’s our baby.”

He kiss her forehead.

“Mrs. Jung, breath in a little longer before you push. Do you still remember what I said during your last visit?”

Shinhye nods and follows the doctor’s instruction. She breath and push with all her might before they were greeted by another sound of crying.

The nurses clean the babies before placing them in Yonghwa’s hand. She places another one beside Shinhye on the bed.

She kissed the babies cheek and smile weakly at Yonghwa who was tearing up.

“Our babies.”

She said shortly. Yonghwa nods.

“Yes Shinnie. It’s ours. Our precious angels.”

He wipes his tears with his fingers and pecks her lips.

“Thank you for bearing and give birth to my babies Shinnie.”

Shinye nods and smiles to him before she stares back at her baby on her side.

“We will transfer Mrs. Jung in the normal ward in a while. You may wait outside Mr. Jung.”

Yonghwa nods and give his baby to the nurse. He smiles and kisses Shinhye’s cheek before he heads out with a big smile.

                                                                              ***

“Unni. Chukae.”

Sulli said excitedly while holding her hand. Shinhye smiles tenderly at her and squeezes her hand.

“Gomawo.”

She answers weakly. She was still regaining her energy after struggling for 5 hours in the labor.

“Where is Minho?”

“He is consoling Yoogeun. He keeps crying since Minho accompany sunbae at the hospital this morning. Maybe he misses his appa. He had used to see Minho as soon as he open his eyes.”

Shinhye smiles.

“He will be a great dad.”

“Yonghwa sunbae too. He was all tear up when he calls mom and dad and his parents.”

“Really? Maybe he was shocked from seeing me struggle in the labor room.”

“I don’t think so. I think he was expressing his appreciation towards you. He loves you so much unni. He didn’t even changes into a clean shirt that Minho oppa brought for him. Oppa said that sunbae won’t budge from the labor room door at all. He was shaking to see you in pain.”

“I never see hyung like that before.”

Minho said when he walks into Shinhye’s room with Yoogeun in his arms. He put Yoogeun in Sulli’s arm before he sat on the couch not far from Shinhye’s bed.

Shinhye smiles tenderly at them.

“But where did my prince charming go? He is been missing since I was transferred in this ward.”

“He is at the registration counter earlier. He will be back in a while. Wae? Miss him already?”

“Of course.”

Shinhye answer with a small laugh.

Soon after that, Yonghwa walks inside and sits on the bed beside Shinhye. He caresses her hair and look at her with worried face.

Sulli walks away from them to give them space to talk.

“Shinnie, how do you feel? Sorry it took long for me to complete our daughters registration.”

Shinhye smiles. She took Yonghwa’s hand and kissed it.

“I’m fine. How are you? They said you were so scared.”

Yonghwa turn to Sulli who had sat beside Minho.

“Oh, I didn’t see you both.”

“Kenchana hyung. And don’t worry. Noona is absolutely okay.”

“Chinca?”

Yonghwa look at Shinhye’s face.

She nods and smiles sweetly at her worried husband.

“Deh. I’m fine.”

He smiles and squeezes her hands.

“Our daughters were sleeping soundly. The nurses will get them here later.”

Shinhye nods. Yonghwa turn to Minho and Sulli.

“Gomawo both of you.”

“What’s with the thanks hyung? We didn’t do anything.”

“Ani, both our parents are not in the country. Thanks for being here with us.”

“That’s what friend is for sunbae.”

Sulli says with a lovely smiles. A few minutes later, the nurses come into the ward with two angels in their arms. They place them in the baby cot and left the room.

Shinhye changes her positions to sit higher to see her daughters.

“They look like you.”

She said with a beautiful smiles.

“Deh. They are mine. Of course they will look like me.”

Yonghwa said chuckling.

“But their lips and nose look like you unni. What a beautiful creatures you both are.”

Sulli look at them with sparkling eyes. She really wanted a girl for her first born. During her pregnancy, she was too fond of girls dress and clothes. She will stop by the baby departments to look at baby girls clothing. But, she did not disappoint at all when she give birth to Yoogeun. He is the mirror of Minho. All about him is Minho’s. She can’t ask more.

“Yoogeunie have two baby sisters to look for when they went to preschool.”

Minho said while laughing. He kisses the babies lovingly.

“What are their names?”

Minho asks the new parents after a while.

They smiles and stare at each other before Yonghwa answering them.

“Jung Jae Hee and Jung Jae Eun."

Minho looks at Sulli. They knew exactly what the names stand for. The Jae is in Jaejoong's name. They named their babies after him.

Yonghwa stares at Shinhye with full of love. He was so thankful. Although he was sad that Jaejoong had died, he get the happiness again with Shinhye. His true love, his soul mate, his eternal love.

 

 

Done…

I’m sorry if you did not satisfy with the ending…

I would like to thank all of you for supporting my fanfic from the first chapter until the end…

I really appreciate your comments and critics...

Even though this is my first fanfic, your supports were really overwhelmed and I’m so thankful for that…

I would like to ask all of you to support my next Fanfiction…

Lastly, kamsahamnida…

I love you all…

^_^