Honeymoon?

Be My Wife

 

Shinhye’s eyes widen and her jaw drops when they enter the St. Regis Rome Hotel.

“Yongie.”

She looks at Yonghwa with glittering eyes.

“Wae?”

“It’s like a dream come true. The decoration is too beautiful.”

“I know. Stop being touched. Let’s check out our room.”

Shinhye nods right away. Yonghwa chuckled. He holds her hands tighter and walks to the receptionist.

They were impressed by the services of the staff there. They were so well-mannered and helpful.

“How is it?”

Yonghwa asked when they entered their suite. Shinhye looks around in awe. The furniture, windows, and bed were so Rome style. It seem like they were staying in the Ancient Roman House. She trails the furniture with her hands with a sweet smile.

“It was gorgeous. I will feel content even if we didn’t leave this room Yongie.”

Yonghwa laughs. He walks to one of the chair and sit down.

“Go look around the room. We will start touring tomorrow neh.”

Shinhye nods. She take off her jacket and sunglasses before she continue to be mesmerized by the deco. She picks up a mirror and turn to Yonghwa.

“Yongie, do you know that this kind of mirror will only be found in Italy?”

“I know history queen. You had once told me. I’ll take a bath first.”

Yonghwa removes his shirt and grab his towel before heading to the bathroom. Shinhye pouts.

“Did he really remember everything I told him or he just don’t want to listen to me?”

She whispers but it was quite loud for Yonghwa to hear her.

“I do remember it chagiya, don’t think of anything weird.”

Shinhye was startled and quickly search for Yonghwa and found him right behind her by his luggage.

“Weren’t you in the bathroom?”

Yonghwa pick up his shaver from his bag and show it to her.

“I forget this.”

He smiles and return to the bathroom. Shinhye bit her lip and put down the mirror. She walks to the bed and sit on it. She slaps .

“Don’t talk anything before thinking.”

She mumbles alone. She then walks to the wardrobe and starts unpacking hers and Yonghwa’s clothes before settling them in it.

She chooses a pajamas for Yonghwa and put it on their bed.

A few minutes later, Yonghwa walks out of the bathroom. She smiles cutely at him.

“Wae? Feeling guilty?”

He chuckled and put on his pants and shirt. He sits on the dressing table and dries his hair. Shinhye still lock her gaze on him without fading her smile.

“Stop staring at me like that. I’m not mad at all. I understand you in and out darling.”

Shinhye grins. He walks to him and grab the towel before helping him drying his hair. Yonghwa pulls her nearer and rested his head on her stomach. He pulls away few seconds later but still holding her back. He looks at his wife and smiles widely.

“Shin, your stomach is grumbling. Isn’t it time to fill it up?”

Shinhye smiles coyly and nods her head.

“Yeh. I’m hungry. But, I’ll freshen up first neh.”

“Deh.”

Yonghwa releases her and changes into a proper outfit.

                                                                              ***

She holds his hand tightly when they arrived at the museum. She grins. Yonghwa let her choose their first destination for today and she chooses Palatine Hill right away.

The Palatine Hill is considered to be the place where Rome was born. The Palatine Hill is closely linked with the city’s history and houses some of its most ancient and important sites.

As it developed, the Palatine Hill become one of the most affluent areas in Ancient Rome. Today, the Palatine Hills offers some of Rome’s best ancient sites and is a must-see, especially for history enthusiasts.

“Aigoo. When will you stop this habit of yours Shinnie? You behave like a kid in a sweet or toys store.”

Yonghwa shakes his head. Shinhye turn to him and plaster a beautiful smiles.

“I’m afraid this habit will lasts.”

“Deh. Arayo. Kaja.”

Shinhye nods and pulls Yonghwa into the Palatine Museum.The Palatine Museum houses a collection of finds from the archaeologists. It contains of arthefacts as early from the Paleolithic era.

“Yongie, I will have a lot to share with my students when the school starts. Isn’t it wonderful?”

“Deh. Take the flyers along. It can be the proof for their projects. I’m really confident that you will asks them to make an assignment on Rome.”

Yonghwa laughs as he strolls along the path inside the museum. Shinhye grin and quicken her steps to join him. They took lots of picture with Shinhye in most of it.

“Where will we go next?”

“Can I pick it?”

“Of course. We are in Rome because of you.”

Yonghwa smiles and squeezes her hand.

“Pantheon.”

Yonghwa sigh before he smiles.

“Pantheon it is.”

                                                                                              ***

“Shin, tomorrow is our last day in here. Is there anywhere that you wanted to visits?”

“Deh. Let’s go to the Trevi Fountain.”

“Trevi Fountain?”

“Deh.”

“Why?”

“I just want to see it.”

“Shinnie. It’s just a myth.”

“I didn’t believe it too. I just want to see it.”

“Okay. Up to my cute wife.”

Yonghwa smiles and lay down on the bed. He was tired today. They visited a lot of places including the Temple of Caesar, The Capuchin Crypt, Pyramid of Cestius and many more.

“Shin. I’ll sleep first neh.”

“Deh. I’ll go to bed in a while.”

                                                                              ***

They went to Switzerland after a week in Rome. Yonghwa chooses the place himself and Shinhye just go along with him. Switzerland is a beautiful country and it is best known for its financial institutions, fine cheeses and chocolate. Switzerland provides the most wonderful panoramic views of the Alps. Though small, Switzerland is one of the richest countries in the world.

They visit Zurich and Geneva before they heading back to Korea. Yonghwa receives an emergency call from Jungshin on their third night in Switz.

“We still can go for holiday another time Yongie. Remember, works come first.”

“Deh. I promise that I will bring you to anywhere you want after this neh.”

“Arasseo. Help me pack.”

Yonghwa smiles and peck her lips before he took out their clothes from the wardrobe and helps Shinhye pack.

When they finish packing, he books the first tickets the next day and went back to Korea. Shinhye is really understanding, she did not even sulks when Yonghwa told her about his problem at work. She is the one who persuades Yonghwa to book the earliest tickets. They had spends 2 weeks for their honeymoon. She can’t ask more. Yonghwa had been the sweetest husband to her and she was happy. They spend many quality times together.

“Done?”

Shinhye asks from his back. Yonghwa turn to her and smiles.

“Yeh.”

“So, do you have anything to do?”

“Obsseo. Wae?”

Shinhye smiles sweetly and trails her finger along his arms. She didn’t even answer him. She then went to the bed and pats the space beside her signaling Yonghwa to come and join her.

Yonghwa grins and walks to her. He kisses her forehead and sit beside her.

“Waegurae? My wife acts so daring today.”

Shinhye smiles and kisses his cheek.

Yonghwa chuckle. He palms her face and place a kiss on her lips. Shinhye close her eyes and enjoy the kiss.

Yonghwa pulls away and removes his shirt.

“Can I continue?”

Shinhye nods and went for another hot kiss. Yonghwa make her lie down and move on top of her. He caged Shinhye under him and smiles before he kisses her again. Yonghwa moves down to her neck and trail a kiss to her shoulder.

Suddenly, Shinhye shrieks in pain while holding her stomach. Yonghwa moves away from her and sat on the bed.

“Wae Shinnie? Did I hurt you?”

“Ani. My stomach. It’s pain a lot.”

Yonghwa wrinkles his forehead.

“What make it hurt? Will it be food poisonous?”

“I don’t know. Let me go to the bathroom first.”

Shinhye moves down from the bed and walks to the bathroom in slow manner. Yonghwa look at her with confused expressions. He rubs his nape and slaps his forehead when he remembers the date.

“It’s the day.”

He sighs and walks to drink some water before he wears his shirts. He then walks to Shinhye’s toiletries bag and took a sanitary pad before knocking the bathroom door.

“Shinnie.”

“Yongie, mian. It’s the day.”

“Ara, open up, take this.”

Shinhye opens the door and peek at him. She took the sanitary pad and closes the door. She walks out 15 minutes later and back hugs Yonghwa who was standing at the balcony of their hotel room. She kiss his back before tighten up her grip around his abs.

“Mian.”

Yonghwa touch his wife’s hand and hold it.

“Kenchana. We still got lot of time for it.”

Yonghwa then turns to Shinhye and pecks her lips.

“Let’s sleep neh.”

Shinhye nods. They went to the bed and lie down facing each other. Yonghwa pulls her nearer and hugs her before he shuts his eyes.

“Good night wifey.”

Shinhye smiles and snuggles to his chest.

“Goodnight hubby.”

 

 

Sorry for this sloppy chapter chingus..

For Minsul shipper, they will appear in the next chapter..

Kamsahamnida for the comments and upvote...

^_^