Names & Names

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Names & Names

Chapter 9

 

 

The week pass by full of events now I guess it’s a little bit boring. My friends and Tiffany’s friends are now also friends. Wow they’re all so noisy and annoying but in a nice way. It makes me all hype up even though I have a lot of thing to do.  All of us would hang out and eat together during recess in the rooftop. Yeah it became our official spot. And every recess much to my dismay all of them are so noisy but the funny thing is I already starting to get used to it and liking all the bickering and food grabbing with all the shikshin. Well we only do have one thing in common WE LOVE FOOD!

 

I suddenly miss them today since it’s weekend. I guess I’ll just make my report now to Mrs. Baek I need to answer all her problems with complete equation and all. I haven’t had the time to answer it at school since I need to catch up with all the lectures and all the errand jobs teachers are making us do. Luckily all the other girls helped us even though they don’t have to. Maybe I’ll just go to the library.

 

I arrive to the library around 12 pm. The librarian helped me make my library card after I’m done I thanked her and went to find my books. I settled myself in the farthest corner of the library near the window. I was about to start when something or rather someone familiar caught my eyes. Tiffany. What is she doing here? Before I knew it my feet drags me to her table.

 

“Hi! I nervously said to her she seems so immersed in whatever she’s reading that she didn’t hear me.

 

“Hey Tiffany! Hello!” I repeated while tapping her book.

 

“OH! Hi Taetae!” She suddenly blurted

 

“Taetae?!” I asked

 

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you some nickname it-it-it’s just that it sounds c-c-cute a-and you’re cute” she suddenly stopped looking embarrassed and she’s blushing so hard now. Cute.

 

“It’s okay you can call me Taetae!” I smiled at her trying to lessen her embarrassment but it only made her blushed more. LOL she’s really cute when embarrassed. I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter