Understanding & Love

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Understanding & Love

Chapter 7

 

 

We ditched school for the fifth time straight today. We just hang out in the karaoke bar and play all day. Sometimes we go to the mall and play at the arcade all of us bring spare clothes so the guards in the mall will let us enter not knowing we’re high school students. All day long all I do is play. Then why am I still bored?

 

I went home rather late today, Mom would probably has not arrive so it’s okay. As I take off my shoes I saw her shoes at the door way. Damn she’s home early. Why?

 

“Taeyeon, come here let’s talk” Mom calls me from the living room her tone serious. I sat across from her.

 

“Tell me what’s really wrong with you? Your adviser called at work earlier just to tell me you’re a week absent from school. Why are you doing this? Are you doing this for me to let you go back to your Grandma? Well I’m sorry your plan is not working. You’re just making me more disappointed with you. And by doing this don’t you think your Grandma won’t be disappointed at you?” I keep my head low I can’t look at her in the eyes.

 

“Your Teacher told me to go to your school tomorrow to talk about your behavior. First you’re a week absent. Second you never do your homework’s and never pay attention to class. And lastly you talked back to your Mathematics Teacher you embarrassed her in from of your classmates. Why did you talk back to your teacher Taeyeon-ah? That was never your character you only talk back when you’re mad like when you’re mad at me. What did your teacher do that made you mad? Tell me what happen. Please I want to why?” I finally looked up to my mother and saw her red teary eyes. She’s not mad or angry with all I do. All I see is understanding and love. Suddenly I run to her and hugged tight and cried.

 

“I’m sorry Umma! I’m so sorry I disappoint you. I’m sorry I got angry at you I didn’t mean to! It’s just that I’m sad and you and grandma never told me why I need to transfer here. I’m so confused and you know I easily I can be shy with new people I don’t know. And that teacher told me, No she said to everyone in our class that we are stupid and dumb that we don’t deserve to go to school and that our parents are stupid just like us. She started to insult us and our parents too so I got mad. She doesn’t know you and appa I know it was wrong but it’s so painful to hear her insult you! I’m sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter