Untitled

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Untitled

Chapter 61

 

 

‘! I’m gonna be doomed tonight!’

 

“Oh-ow! I think I’m just gonna go and bother Sica unnie and Yuri unnie!” I glanced at Yoona and saw her slowly walking backwards while making a peace sign at me.

 

“Taeyeon-ah” She continues to cling into my neck breathing in there as she speak. I inhaled a lung full of air to get some necessary strength so I could handle a very drunken Tiffany right now.

 

‘Must stay calm. Must stay calm. Calm. Calm. Calm. Calm.’ I repeat each word like mantra in head.

 

“Taeyeon-ah” A kiss. I tightly closed my eyes when Fany made another contact on my skin.

 

‘God please! Somebody! Someone! Save me!’ I prayed hard. Because if this would continue to go on. I don’t know what I could do.

 

“Yah! Love birds! Stop making out!” My head snap out when I heard Sunny yelling at us. That shout made Fany jolt away from me. I was about to sigh in relief when Sunny spoke again.

 

“Geez where still here you know! If you want to continue doing that then get a room!” My sigh was caught up in mid air as I saw a very mischievous grin that splayed across Fany’s face.

 

‘! Soonkyu! You supposed to save me! And not to instill an idea into my Fany’s head!’ I’m so gonna kill that shorty once I get out of Fany’s hold. To think that I tried saving her from those stupid kids prank, this is what I get in return?

 

“That’s a pretty nice idea! Don’t you think Taetae?” I gulped again when Fany closed the gap of our bodies again and continued to nuzzle her head on my neck.

 

“Uhm Fany, I think we should just sit first over there? You’re a bit drunk now, please.” I pleaded at her while I tried to say it all in a controlled voice.

 

“Hmmm but I don’t want that.” Her grasp on my neck and waist tightens. Making all the logical reasons in my head completely shut down.

 

Finally, I relented in to her tight embrace. I held her just as tight and secured the lack of space between us. Then I tilted my head on the side of her face and inhaled her scent.

 

“Hmmm nice.” I incoherently mumbled. I felt her shivered the same way I did the first time she spoke beneath my neck.

 

“Taeyeon…” I heard her mumbled my name as I plant a soft kiss on the space between her jaw and ears and then trailed south, finally planting another light kiss on her neck. And again, I felt her shivered. I wrapped my arms around her, trying to keep her steady and warm at the same time.

 

I made my way back up to her jaw and traced its outline with my nose. I stopped when I reached my destination. Without thinking twice, I tilted my head and parted my lips to capture her waiting ones and at the same time, I felt her return my kiss. It started out slow, steady and sweet, remembering the warmth that we haven’t shared in a while. Fany’s touch became frantic as both of her hands went over my the back of my head as her fingers weaved its way into my hair and that made me loose one more screw of reasoning in my head. Our kisses turn fervent, our lips weaving deeper, I shivered once again when I felt that soft muscle inside brushed against mine. I returned the action, and felt her shivered under my skin too.

 

My senses are all in full height as her hands started to loosen its hold on my hair and made its way back behind my neck while her other hand slowly traveled back down behind my back and into my waist again. I thought her hands was about to stop right there but I was wrong. The next thing I felt was her bare hand under my skin as Fany successfully slipped her hand under my shirt.

 

And that last move finally hit all my senses back into its proper places, securing all the screws back into each of their places. I abruptly ended the kiss and pushed her away from me. The cold air seeped in cooling our almost heated bodies. Just like me, that also made Fany finally sober up. Instantly all the alcohol in her system has been washed down.

 

We both took a step backwards away from each other but never breaking the connections of eyes. I watched her catch her breath. Her cheeks are both tinted in deep red. Her eyes a still a shade darker and her lips, it has turned a bit red and swollen. I know she also see in me all the things I just saw in her at his moment.

 

“Taeyeon.”

 

“Fany.” We said at the same time. That broke our eye contact.

 

 “It was…” And again.

 

“I…” And again.

 

The atmosphere is starting to feel awkward and I must do something fast to stop that from happening.

 

I took a step towards her and held her hand while my other hand held her chin up to meet my eyes again.

 

“It was awesome.” I smiled a little bit.

 

“That’s what you’re about to say right?” I asked her still smiling.

 

“I want more.” I smiled at her again.

 

“That’s the last you’re about to say right?” I move my hand from her chin and covered her cheek fully this time.

 

Although the words in my head at that time wasn’t exactly the same as what I said to her now. What I really wanted to say is it was not right and I’m sorry for taking advantage of her drunken state. I just couldn’t say it out loud, it was a moment of impulse thinking and I’m glad I stopped myself from saying it. Because I know if I had, it wouldn’t just make this awkward between us, it would have also hurt her feelings and that I don’t like one bit.

 

“Thank you Fany!” I lean in and gently kiss her cheeks one last time.

 

“Are you finally okay now?” I asked her again. I didn’t asked her what really is it that she was about to say earlier since I know that it was pretty much the same as mine. I saw nods at me her cheeks still red.

 

“Aw cute!” I pinched her cheeks this time.

 

“No more of that punch for you young lady!” I warned her playfully.

 

“I don’t want you to be drunk on under my watch. Or else your Daddy will hate and my parents would definitely ground me for not taking care of you properly and Grammy, well, I guess she’ll ask me if I made a move in your drunken state. Hahahaha!” I laughed saying all my lame excuses at a very daze Fany.

 

“I really don’t know how did Hyoyeon got that thing pass through me.” I shook my head in disbelief.

 

“Look Seohyun is knocked down.” I pointed at the sleeping girl and Fany gasped when she saw where I was pointin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter