Tune of Our Hearts

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tune of Our Hearts

Chapter 28

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

 

Taetae pushed me inside looking so excited, I smiled and lead her inside. We were now taking off our shoes and I was giving her a pair of house slippers when I announce my arrival.

 

“Aunty I’m home!”

 

“Oh! Tiff you brought a new friend home?”

 

“Yes Aunty! Meet Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“Annyeong Ma’am! I’m Kim Taeyeon!” Taetae is really polite.

 

“Taetae this is my Aunty Minseok, she’s been taking care of me since I was a little kid. She was like my mother and grandmother wrap into one! She doesn’t want to be called grandma though she said it makes her feel and look old!” I joke around making Taeyeon laugh.

 

“You know, you and Aunties’ laugh almost sounds the same! Are you an old lady too Taetae?” I .

 

“Yah I’m not! This cute face an ajumma? And Aunty Minseok doesn’t look like an old lady!” she made a check sign under her chin while praising herself and Aunty.

 

“Aigoo your friend is cute and very charming too! I like her now for you Miyoung-ah!” Aunty was really pleased at Taetae and that really makes me happy too. It was really fascinating how Taeyeon could easily make other people like her instantly. Sometimes it was pleasing but most of the times it was really annoying.

 

“Why don’t you two go upstairs in your room while I prepare some snacks for the both you eh.”

 

“Okay aunty, but I’ll tour Taetae first around the house if we’re still not in the room just leave the snacks there and have a rest first okay don’t worry about us!”

 

“Come on Tae!” I dragged her outside to our backyard it’s my most favorite part of the house. Because there’s a lot of a flower there that my Mom planted before and now Aunty and I take care of them.

 

“This is our backyard slash garden! This is my number one favorite spot of the house!” I run in the middle and spin around like a kid.

 

“Beautiful.” I heard Taeyeon said.

 

“Beautiful? Which one the garden or me?” I asked her playfully.

 

“Both. But I think you are more beautiful than them.” And that made me blush like crazy. This midget really knows how to shower praises.

 

“Aish you are really one great sweet talker Kim Taeyeon! Come one I’ll show you to my second favorite part of the house!” I drag her again.

 

 “Tadaa! This is our little music room! This room used to be my parents room. But Daddy said the room is too big for him so he decided to just make it into a music room since my mom like music a lot and great at playing the piano.” I told her the story of the room and suddenly I felt nostalgia hitting me again for the millionth time whenever I enter this room. My slowly trailed down the piano’s keys reminiscing the time when we both used to play this a tear suddenly escape my eyes I wiped it quickly I don’t want Taeyeon to worry. Then suddenly I felt warm arms hugging me tightly from behind.

 

“It’s okay Fany. I’m just here.” And that made me cry, I really don’t come here often since this is the place where she left me, and the piano hold too many happy memories I had with my mother, and this room on the other hand have a lot of sad memories. If daddy didn’t moved this piano into this room I would have always played with it everyday, but placing it in this room makes it so hard to play when all I could feel is sadness, and mom said music makes her happy so that’s always the kind of tune we play. We just stayed like that for a couple more minutes. I let Taeyeon back hugged me until I finally calmed down.

 

“You know my mom really loves this piano. When I was kid, more likely still a baby, she said she taught me how to play the piano first before even teaching me how to the word mama.” I smiled a little remembering my mother’s story.

 

“And then when I was able to walk on my own she’ll always let me hit any key and makes me play the piano like I’m some grand piano master and always telling me that she’s my biggest fan.” I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter