Crash & Burn

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crash & Burn

Chapter 23

 

 

 

My head just suddenly went blank. I can no longer remember the reasons I’m about to tell her. The only thing I’m aware of is her scent, her intoxicating scent. My nose travels south to her jaw line and into the pulse point of her white neck. I breathe her scent again. Sweet

 

“Strawberries.” I whispered under her neck and I felt her shivered a little upon the contact of my breath into her skin and that made me fly high. Then I plant a soft peck into her neck and heard her breathe in a lungful of air. Please Tiffany stop reacting or else I can no longer control myself! and stop smelling and kissing her Taeyeon. Stop it now before she gets scared! But my body is not following my logical mind.

 

My hand suddenly had a mind of its own and places itself into the back of her nape and slowly caressing it. I continue to breathe with only one reason in my mind. Tiffany.

 

“Please.” I whispered again as I slowly pulled back to look into her eyes. But her eyes closed and that sent panic into my head. Did I scare her?

 

“Fany please open your eyes. I’m sorry did I scare you? Please I’m sorry. Please look at me.” She opened her eyes upon hearing my please. I look at her with worried eyes anticipating her next move.

 

“Why are you apologizing too much?” she looked into me and I swear I could almost see myself reflecting into those beautiful eyes of hers.

 

“Please don’t leave.” I begged my face still in front of hers.

 

“How could I run away when you’re already pinning me to the door?” She asked shyly.

 

“Are we going to stay in this position or are you planning on doing something else?” She asked again.

 

“I… I… I don’t know how to explain it but…” my words had been cut with a pair of lips gently pressed against mine. I couldn’t respond, for what she did caught me off-guard, I could feel my own lips tremble with the feel of her lips to mine, her lip stays un-move underneath mine but as I felt her lips slowly leaving mine I felt cold. That’s when I finally broke my stance, I held the back of her neck again and pulled her into me and let my lips crashed into hers again and that nice feeling of warmth hugs my whole body again.

 

Our lips started to move in perfect sync like a dance and our tune, the erratic beating of our hearts. I don’t know if I’m doing it correctly since it’s my first but I wanted her to feel what I feel. I was slowly running out of breath but still I don’t want to stop. If this is a dream please never wake me up. So, this is how it feels. Having your first kiss to someone you love.

 

The continues harsh knock on my door tries to wake me up from my dream like state. But I refuse, I continue to savor the moment, but something else wake me up and it’s much harsher than those irritating knocks, because has Tiffany pushed me away. Face flustered and red, chest heaving from lack of oxygen and her eyes full of emotions I can’t understand.

 

“Tiff! Taeyeon! Are you guys in there?” it was Sooyoung’s voice in the other side of the door. I chose not to answer. I was way too busy drowning myself into her eyes. I want to know why is she staring at me like that.

 

“I… I…” I stopped, and breathe in, This is it Kim Taeyeon! Say it now!

 

“Tiffany… Fany… I…” I was cut off right there, just when I was to say those three words.

 

“I’m sorry please don’t say it. Whatever you’re about to tell me please don’t say it! What I did earlier was an accident I… I… I… I don’t know what got into my head! Please we’re friends right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter