Fears & Promises

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fears & Promises

Chapter 50

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

The whole gang went to our usual spot to have our lunch. The maknae are already there waiting for us. Seohyun run hurriedly towards Taeyeon and Yoona at me. The maknaes caged us in a tight group hug while congratulating us. They look so happy and told us how thrilled they are that finally we’re officially together after all the lame ignoring, jealousy and courting that we did. The maknaes talked like they had a lot of experience than us. We were enjoying our meal as usual when Jessica broke the silence.

 

“Tiff, you haven’t told us yet why you freaked out because of Taeyeon’s umma. I think you should still tell, us especially Taeyeon so she could have an idea what to tell her umma and halmoni later.” I looked over at Taetae and saw that she also wants to know what really happen. I sigh before telling the reason.

 

“Taetae promised me first that you won’t get mad at me okay! And all of you girls won’t tease me after this or I’ll swear I’ll throw all of you off this roof!” I looked apologetically over Taeyeon while I sent a deathly glare at our friends. They all just nod at me like cute little puppies so I would tell them but I know them better than.

 

“Well you see I kinda woke up a bit earlier that you.” I looked directly at Taeyeon, who looked back at me expectantly.

 

“You kinda hugging me tightly that I woke from it and then when I opened my eyes you are so close to me. And then you umma came in and saw us in that position.” I blushed on my own confession.

 

“What position are you exactly saying Tiff?” Jessi asked further. A smirk was clearly plastered in her face. Aish I’m so gonna throw her from the roof!

 

“Taeyeon already said that her umma know she has this weird sleeping habit of making the nearest object to her become her bolster pillow. We all even bear witness to it during our camping. Unless you did something further to shocked Aunty!” Sooyoung jumped from her seat whilst knocking her fists to her other open palm.

 

“I knew it! I’m such a genius! You Tiffany! You sly sly girl! Did you just try to Taengoo in her sleep! Wow I didn’t thought you have that side in you! Way to go Tiff! Bwahahaha!” Her statement instantly choked Taetae and made her spit out the contents of . The evil stick laugh out loud because of what happened. That instantly made me blush but the choking Taeyeon is my first priority.

 

“Oh my God Taetae are you okay?” I gently rubbed my Taeyeon’s back to ease her choking. And then I shot a deathly glare over the evil stick. I heard Taeyeon cough again so returned my attention to her again.

 

“Im sorry Taetae!” I apologetically look at her. When the redness of her face subsided and her breathing turned normal again she looked at me questioningly, I know she doesn’t believe what Sooyoung has said. I breathe in deep before speaking.

 

“I tried to wake up this morning! But you’re not waking up! I run out of idea so.” I paused thinking what to say next.

 

“SoIkindatrytokissyousoyouwouldwakeupinyourdeepsleepbutunfortunatelyyourUmmacameintimeandsawmekissingyou!I’msosorry!” I let the words leave my mouth as fast as I can. Taeyeon’s eyes were wide as a saucer while some of our friends had their mouths agape. Sooyoung on the other hand was dancing victoriously while Jessi was smiling smugly at me. I shamefully hide my face under my palms.

 

“Way to go Tiff! That’s our girl!” Jessi clapped her hand then Sooyoung grab her and they do the congratulatory dance together. Dancing in circle around me and Taeyeon.

 

“So. That’s why. I thought it was.” My head snapped back to Taeyeon who spoke in a dreamlike state.

 

“I’m sorry Taetae!” I apologize again. Taeyeon suddenly jolt up and her focus return back to me.

 

“Hey stopped apologizing already. You don’t have to say sorry when you kiss me without my knowledge that just ruined the romantic feel on it you know!” She smiled at me showing her cute dimple.

 

“Don’t worry about them Fany. I’m sure they understand and they won’t hate you for taking advantage of the sleeping me! They are probably gossiping right now like an ajumma they are. But they won’t hate you, Us. Hahahaha” Taeyeon laughed at me but when she saw me pouting her laugh automatically subsided and turned into a sweetly smile.

 

“I’m sorry for laughing at you Fany. It just that I find it cute and endearing! Hahaha I just can’t believe that you would do that! I can’t imagine my umma’s face when she saw that. Hahaha!” I continue to pout, why is she not stopping in teasing me?

 

“Taetae is laughing at me! Umma’s face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter