Closure & Caught

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Closure & Caught

Chapter 21

 

 

Jinyeon POV

 

I made an excuse not to join Jieun for lunch. I need to talk to Taeyeon and maybe I could finally apologize to her for everything I’ve done. I went to her classroom and found few of her classmates but no Taeyeon.

 

“Excuse me Miss Kang, if you’re looking for Taeyeon and her friends they’re at the rooftop they all usually eat lunch there.”

 

“Really, Thank you.” I made my way to the rooftop you still like eating in open places huh.

 

I was almost at the top when I heard Taeyeon’s voice and when I opened the door I saw her acting all cute to that one girl. I watched how she smiled at that girl and how she even smiles more when that girl replied her with a smile. Another girl started talking as if teasing her and that girl. Now that girl is holding Taeyeon’s hand to stop her from attacking but to me it seems like Taeyeon is enjoying too much being held by that girl before you used to smiled at me like that and I used to hold your hand like that. You look happy. I guess I’m too late and it’s my fault.

 

“AHEM! Excuse me! I was wondering if I could talk to you Kim Taeyeon.” I walked straight to them I saw how shock that girl is when I grabbed Taeyeon’s hand away from hers and as I dragged her away I saw jealousy replaced her shock face. I smiled.

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I stopped; I can’t let her drag me away like this. We were just behind the rooftop door.

 

 “What the hell is wrong with you Kang Jinyeon?!” I snapped at her.

 

“We’re supposed to talk remember?” she said like nothing.

 

“Well if you can’t see I am eating, meaning I forgot about it! Can’t you wait until I’m finished and not drag me like that!”

 

“Well you don’t look like eating, more like you’re just flirting with her.”

 

“So? what the hell is it to you huh?” now I’m mad she sounded like a jealous girlfriend and I don’t like it.

 

“We’re just supposed to talk Taeyeon.” She toned down a bit. I calm myself down.

 

“Okay say it now.”

 

“I’m sorry.” She said looking straight into my eyes.

 

“For everything.” Her eyes became glassy.

 

“I swear I never befriend you because you’re “The Great Km Taeyeon” that everybody loves at school, I didn’t purposely get closed to you because you’re smart and cool and popular to everybody. I really wanted to be your friend because you’re kind and caring and understanding.” A tear finally rolled down her cheeks.

 

“Then why? Why did you say the opposite of what you said to me back then? Are you lying again?” I asked her feeling betrayed yet again.

 

“And you say all of it just when I said that I like you! And then you left without even saying goodbye! What do you want me to think huh? What do you want me to feel? You’re so damn selfish and I hate myself for believing you back then.” I was screaming at her now.

 

“I said I didn’t mean those. It’s just that.”

 

“It’s just that what? You don’t like me and you can’t like me the way I like you is that it? And you’re afraid that if you’ll say it I would hate you! Then if that’s your reason then you’re really shallow and I thought you said you wanted me to be your friend because you said I’m understanding. I would have understand if you said the truth you know! But you didn’t! and you said all that you had already said back then and then you left.” I said it all in one breath.

 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon.” She’s really crying hard now. I sighed.

 

“Okay. I said what I have to say. Now it’s your turn to explain and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter