Sudden Plan & Tease Lvl. 2

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sudden Plan & Tease Lvl. 2

Chapter 12

 

 

 

Friday. The last day of our group study in school we diligently spend our entire afternoon until the school closes in the library to review for our coming exam. But I’m still not confident enough better to say WE.

 

“Umma, Halmoni I might come home late tonight me and my friends decided to go to the community library to have our group study since our school’s library closes at five we still have a lot of thing to review. Is it okay?” I asked over breakfast.

 

“Group study, you kids are really studying non-stop for the exam that is good. Okay you can but you need to text us so we can know where are you and what time you will arrive.” My mother gave me permission.

 

“Wait how about you make your group study here at our house? So you and your friends would be comfortable and safe! What do you think Taeyeon Umma?” My Grammy asked my mother.

 

“Hmmm that’s a good idea Taeyeon Halmoni. And we can get to meet all her friends and it’s been a while since we saw Tiffany right!” My mother answered they’re having this weird look to each other like they are up to something no good.

 

“You kids can even have a sleep over if you want to and if their parents will allow them since it’s Saturday tomorrow you get to study the whole day again then go home and rest on Sunday since the exam will start on Monday.” My mother suggested.

 

“Wow that’s a nice idea Umma. Can we really have a sleep over tonight?”

 

“Yes you can since me and your Appa would have to attend his reunion you and your Grammy would be left alone.”

 

“Great I’ll group text everybody now since they are still at home!” I excitedly texted everybody I even called Fany to tell the plan.

 

“Umma, Halmoni! We will be having a sleep over tonight! Yehey!” I dance around them like a dork I am.

 

 

 

At School

 

 

“Good Morning girls! Did you bring your clothes for the sleep over?” I greeted my friends “Ah I forgot to tell you I also texted Yoona and Seohyun and invited them since we all review together and I don’t want to left the maknaes alone!” I smiled to everybody.

 

“You sure seem excited huh Kim Taengoo!” Sunny started to tease my hyper active mode this morning.

 

“Are you really that enthusiastic studying with us or you’re just excited to have a sleep over with your Fany?” Yuri joined in aish teasing mode again.

 

“Guys I’m just really excited having sleep over with ALL OF YOU ‘kay and think about it we won’t be studying the whole night and the whole day next day we can get to play a little too you know!” I tried to divert their attention in teasing me.

 

“Yeah I guess your right” Yuri and Sunny gave in for now.

 

“Heol I can’t believe the two of fell for Taeyeon’s lame excuse!” Jessica suddenly butts in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter