Recess & Rooftop

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recess & Rooftop

 

 

I decided to go to the schools’ canteen only to frown at the sight of all the student fighting in line to buy their food before it goes out of stock. I guess I’ll just skip lunch today. I exited the canteen and go back to our class room. But many of them are eating there and I’m not. I walked away again. I found myself going up to the rooftop I opened the door and smile to myself.

 

Alone at last, peace and quiet and cool I’m so gonna love this spot. I sat in the back side near the wall. Hmm maybe I’ll bring pack lunch tomorrow and eat here. I’m busy talking in my head that I didn’t feel the presence of someone approaching me.

 

“Hey!” the girl said

 

“Jeezzzuus Christ!” I shouted startled at the girl

 

“I’m sorry we didn’t mean to scare you!” I look back and saw the crescent eye smile again and my heart is beating so fast.

 

I tried to calm down my heart is beating fast against my ribs. Why? You’re just startled stupid why are you asking your brain? Wait, did I just hear WE I look behind eye smile and saw a group of girls behind her.

 

“We saw you at the canteen and you didn’t get to manage to buy lunch so we bought you lunch!” eye smile said looking at me please stop smiling.

 

“Oh! by the way I’m Tiffany Hwang your seat mate remember?!” she held out her hand to me I just stare at it I don’t know what to do.

 

“Well it’s okay you don’t want to shake. Here’s your lunch!” eye smile said again well Tiffany is the name.

 

“Uh thank you but I’m fine.” I didn’t take her off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter