Side Trips & Sunset

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Side Trips & Sunset

Chapter 57

 

 

 “First stop Kids!” The driver called out in the front to inform us that we’re approaching a bus stop along the express way.

 

“Finally toilet breaks!” Sooyoung shouted which made all of us laugh.

 

“That’s what you get from all that eating and drinking non-stop!” Sunny said to her.

 

“I don’t have anything to do besides eat.” A loud round of laughter erupted again when Sooyoung dashes out of the bus the moment it stops.

 

“Yah Choi Sooyoung! Wait for us!” I shouted at the running girl.

 

“Fany lets go follow Sooyoung to the restroom she might get lost.” I reach out my hand for the still sitting girl beside me.

 

“We will racked the food stalls first Taeng. Meet us in the Food court after okay!” I nodded at Sunny and the rest of our friends.

 

“Sunny! What food did you brought for me?” Sooyoung slump down to sit beside Sunny after making another dash out of the toilet. The walking stick with a bottomless pit for a stomach certainly only has one thing on her mind.

 

“I brought you corn dog and soda. Yah! Did you wash your hands?” Sunny hits the latter’s hands that was about to reach her food.

 

“Of course! I will never dirty my foods! Thanks Sunny!” Sooyoung just smiled at the shorter girl.

 

“Should we just bring our foods to the bus? We don’t have much time to stay here right?” Hyoyeon asked us.

 

“Yeah I think we should just eat this in the bus. Has everybody made their business in the toilet?” Sunny’s question was answered with nods from everybody.

 

“Good! Because our next stop will be three hours from now and we will arrive there by lunch time. Mr. Song says he will take us to a local resto to have our lunch.”

 

“Yippee lunch! Let’s eat their local cuisine Taeng! Please please please! Pretty please!” Sooyoung jumped beside me and cling into my like a kid. And I repeat a huge stick of a kid with an bottomless pit for a stomach!

 

“Okay okay! Stop doing that!” I tried to free myself from her grip. When suddenly another pair of strong arms pulled me.

 

“So you’re planning on feeding Sooyoung so she’ll stay alive all throughout the trip huh?! Pretty nice plan Kim Taeyeon.” I involuntarily shivered when I heard that husky voice whispering in my ear. I gulped hard. Fany was smiling oh so sweetly evil at me. I couldn’t utter a word to her for my brain short circuited on the spot. The things this girl could do to me without her even realizing what she had done.

______________________________

 

“Unnie smile!” Yoona ducked out in front of us holder her camera. And in cue Fany and I titled our head together and smiled to the camera.

 

“Cute~~” We lightly giggled at her comment. After taking our picture Yoona went to take the pictures of the others.

 

“Unnie look at this! I have a blackmail material for Yuri unnie! Bwahahaha!” Yoona chortled her loud laugh. After giving me the camera. I look at a picture of a sleeping Sunny and Yuri with the latter’s mouth slightly open while her tongue sticking out. At least Sunny is slightly better than Yuri with just wide open.

 

“Two down! Six to go!” Yoona exclaimed after grabbing the camera from my hands.

 

“What do you mean Yoong?”

 

“I’m gonna take everybody sleeping pictures! Bwahahaha!”

 

“Well I will make sure I will not fall asleep! You won’t have a picture of me sleeping! Never! Fany we will not sleep okay!” I nudge at the girl beside me who just shook her head in disbelief at us.

 

“Bwahahaha better keep your guard up unnie!” I watched the choding as she walk back to her seat.

 

“That Im Choding! I better be careful!” I mumbled to myself.

 

“It will be okay if Yoona snatches a photo of you sleeping. Since you’re so cute when you are sleeping. So peaceful like a baby.” I looked at Fany with a “What do you mean look” as my eyes widened after hearing what she said.

 

“What? It’s true you look cute when sleeping. Actually I already have photos of you sleeping.”

 

“P-p-photos?!” I stuttered when the words finally reached my brain.

 

“Yes Taetae, P-H-O-T-O-S plural.”

 

“Yah! Erase those now! Now! Now!” I tried to reach to her jeans pocket to get her phone but Fany has already shielded herself from my attack.

 

“Yah Fany how long have you been stalking me in my sleep?” I still tried to reach to her. While the girl was just giggling beside me while preventing me to reach into her.

 

“Long enough to get your cute photos! Hahaha Taetae stop! It’s ticklish! Yah! Stop!” I decided to tickle her side because I can’t get onto her pocket. I was laughing too because of her silliness.

 

“Taetae stop! I-i-I can’t breathe a-any-m-more!” I was still laughing at the now breathless girl beside me.

 

“Yah lovebirds stop flirting with each other and let other have their sleep.” I look behind us and saw Jessica glaring at us. I gulp upon seeing her, a Jessica disturb while sleeping is always a bad thing.

 

“I-i-I’m so-sorry Sica!” I don’t know if stuttered because I’m afraid of because I’m breathless from tickling Fany. But I know I would definitely stop now before I lose control and just start wrapping my arms to Fany and then shower her with kisses. Her acting this cute is really not helping too.

 

“Hahaha scare-dy Taetae!” Fany stuck out her tongue at me. I pretended to sulked in my seat when she continues to silently tease me. I averted my eyes to my lap for me not to see her pouting lips.

______________________________

 

We hit the next stop on time saving me and Sunny from the wrath of the bottomless pit plus the now starting to be cranky Jessica because Yuri  and Yoona are annoying her for lack of food. The plastic bags full of junk foods we manage to bring were now all empty and just serve as garbage bags for the empty junk foods.

 

“Kids, here we are! The food here is the best in town! I can guarantee all you that you will love this place! Well, come on now!” Mr. Song aka our driver/tour guide instructed all of us to follow him.

 

“Oh my God! That was so good! I’m so full!” The shikshin said out loud while rubbing her now bloated stomach.

 

“Really Sooyoungie you got full?” Hyoyeon asked her in a so not convince tone.

 

“Who wouldn’t? the food was so good! That beef stew was the best!” Sooyoung continues rubbing her stomach.

 

“Unnie, please stop rubbing your stomach like that, you might have an upset one later on.” The maknae tries to stop her unnie.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter