Bored & Date

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bored & Date

Chapter 30

 

 

 

Another week full event has passed by in a blink of an eye. I’m so happy that Fany and I are back to normal again, well it’s not the normal, normal like before, we are doing fine, well we probably more than fine after that incident in the rooftop where Fany just started acting all cute and clingy to me and that very moment in their music room and the sudden meeting with his Dad plus her Dad meeting my Umma and Halmoni, I guess nothing would be more eventful than that.

 

We got closer, I could feel it. We seem to be already over the line of being friends, but we’re still quite not there yet. But I really don’t mind, I’m not in hurry when it comes to her or when it comes to where we should be going. I just want to enjoy all the little moments I could have with her.

 

I was lazing around my room this Saturday morning, weekend are really boring and un-eventful without Fany around. I even miss our noisy, teasing friends. I am now so used to always having all of them around me. That’s why weekend is something I never always look forward to.

 

I was just staring blankly at the ceiling, I’m so bored, I’m already finished doing our homework last night so really there’s nothing else for me to do but to stare at the ceiling. My Umma has work today, my Appa has business convention to attend to, and my Halmoni visited her sick friend in the hospital and didn’t bring me with her. So technically I’m alone! Alone and so damn bored!

 

♫♫ xoxo~~ xoxo~~ L.O.V.E~~ ♫♫

 

I suddenly jolted up from bed upon hearing the message alert tone, I specifically assigned that tone to Fany. Hehehe she texted me.

 

From: ♥♥ Fany♥♥ ~~,

Goodmorning Taetae! Are you already awake? Well I just woke up!

I kinda overslept Kekeke! I’ll have my breakfast now! Have yours too! ^^

I was smiling from ear to ear upon reading her text. I hastily typed my reply to her.

 

 

To:  ♥♥ Fany♥♥ ~~,

Good morning to you too mushroom Fany ^^

I woke up early today like usual, I already had my breakfast, so just eat yours first.

Just text me when you’re done.

Because your Taetae is bored *pouts*

 

 

I hit the send button and smiled dorkily again. At least Fany is already awake I could have someone to talk to.

 

 

♫♫ xoxo~~ xoxo~~ L.O.V.E~~ ♫♫

 

 

From: ♥♥ Fany♥♥ ~~,

Aw don’t be sad! Why is my Taetae bored?

I could eat while texting ^^

 

 

I laugh with her silliness. Trying to multi-task early in the morning.

 

 

To:  ♥♥ Fany♥♥ ~~,

Just eat first Fany! I could wait!

Don’t reply to me anymore. Just eat.

If you reply again while eating I swear I won’t text you again!

^____^

 

 

I just stared blankly at my ceiling again. Fany didn’t text me back, I’m glad she just eat her breakfast peacefully. My phone suddenly rings for an incoming call. I look at the screen and it’s an unknown caller.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Taengoo ah! It’s Halmoni I’m using a payphone her at the hospital I forgot my cell phone in the kitchen.”

 

“Halmoni, I told you not to rush see what happen you forgot your phone. Do you want me to bring it over to you?

 

“No, no, no Taeyeon. I just called to tell you about my phone and that I’m afraid I must stay with my friend for the whole day until later in the evening her daughter have some emergency at home that she needs to tend to.”

 

“Oh! Okay.”

 

“Would you be fine staying alone at home Taeyeon?”

 

“Mmmm I guess so, it can’t be help since your friend need you there. So it’s okay Halmoni I’ll be fine, I can manage!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter