Argument & Make-up

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Argument & Make-up

Chapter 4

 

 

“Taeyeon wake up! Do you want to be late to school again? you’re almost one week late in school!” my mom shouted in my door she not contented shouting and came near my bed and pulled my comforter away from me while I hold it firmly we played tug early in the morning.

 

I hate school this past week because the news spread that I over throw Jiyeon and her minion single handedly. Which made me the talk of the whole junior level heck even the seniors got curious how they say a “Midget like me defeated the evil minion gang” and Tiffany and her friends won’t stop bugging me if I’m okay.

 

“Get up already Taeyeon! I can’t always be here to wake up every morning and remind you if you’ll be late for school” home was never really different from school. I guess.

 

“As if you and appa were here anyways!” I talk back at my mom.

 

“What? You’re talking back to me? Is that what you learn from school? Is that what your Grandmother teaching you? To talk back to me your own mother!” I can see veins popping out of my mother’s neck and her face is so red. She’s so angry at me now. Umma is so scary now but it’s funny how I’m not even scared a bit.

 

“Don’t talk about my Grammy like that! She never teaches me anything bad she only took care of me all the years when you’re not there!”

 

“How dare you! I’m working myself so hard in here just to be able to send you to school and to place food in your plate! And you never even thought of that!” 

 

“Then you shouldn’t have brought me here! HELL I HATE THIS PLACE! I HATE THIS HOUSE! I HATE THIS SCHOOL! AND I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY GRANDMOTHER? YOU’RE NOT EVEN ALWAYS HERE! YOU AND APPA ALWAYS LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE COME BACK AND TOOK ME WITH YOU NOW I’M STUCK HERE WITH YOU AND I’M MISSERABLE!” I shouted at her then I suddenly felt a hand in my cheeks. It stings but it doesn’t hurt as much as what I’m feeling inside my chest. I ran to my bathroom and leave my shocked mother t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter