Sudden Turn

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up today with a huge start. I must say I’m feeling a bit better than I did the last few days and knowing this really set my mood greatly.

 

“Morning Appa! Morning Umma! Going to work already?” I bent down to kiss them on their cheeks.

 

“Yes we need to go early today! We heard your grammy that your friends are coming here today.” I look at my father and gave him a huge smile then a laid my palm out in front of him.

 

“I knew it!” He acted disappointedly at me but still fished out his wallet from his back pocket and handed me some cash.

 

“Yey! Thanks Appa!”

 

“Buy foods you can share with them and behave okay?!”

 

“O-kaaay!”

 

“Taeng, since you’re on it. Go buy the groceries for our kitchen too. Here’s the budget!” I took the envelope my mother handed me.

 

“I’ll check the fridge and I’ll make the list.”

 

“Okay then I’ll leave the grocery shopping to you.” I just succeeded in eating a spoon of cereal when I saw my grandmother is also fully dress.

 

“Hey wait!? Gram, are you also going somewhere? You dress nicely today?”

 

“Yes kid! I’m going to accompany Mrs. Han to the airport to fetch her granddaughter.”

 

“Oh Grandma Han. You’re hanging out with her now more than you hang out with me.” I pouted at her.

 

“Don’t be jealous now kid. You go have fun with your friend and do your chores and I promise to buy you some chocolates and jellies.”

 

“Okay! I want sour and cola jellies!”

 

“Fine I’ll bring you a bag each!”

 

“Yay!” After the breakfast I waved my three favorite people goodbye and went back inside the house and start to do my chore for the morning which is making my grocery list then going to the market again.

________________________

 

 

I silently rode the taxi back home after successfully purchasing all the item on my grocery list. I glanced at the taxi’s digital clock and saw that it’s quarter to ten. I smile to self when I realize that I finished my shopping quickly thinking I’m getting good at it.

 

I paid the driver my taxi fare and head out of the car. I’m busy taking out all the plastic bags out of the trunk with the driver helping me when I heard my name being called out. I turn around to see Yuri and Sooyoung running towards me.

 

“Hey you two are early!”

 

“WE told you we’re coming early right!” Yuri greeted me.

 

“Right! Mind helping me?”

 

“You don’t need to ask Taeng when it come in carrying bags full of foods I have all the strength in doing it voluntarily!”

 

“Whatever Sooyoung!”

 

Yuri and Sooyoung helped to organized our cupboard and fridge so we finish clearing up the things I bought in no time.

 

“Here!” I handed them a can of coke each.

 

“Thanks!” They chorus together.

 

“I thought you won’t give me one!” I smile when I saw Sooyoung pouted at me.

 

“Well I thought you two will get your own. Didn’t expect you’ll act shy on me.”

 

“I still respect that this is your house Taeng!” I laugh at her.

 

“Don’t worry I don’t mind.”

 

“So, I can eat anything I want from your fridge and you get mad at me?”

 

“No.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yep! Just don’t forget to wash your own dishes ‘coz I don’t like wetting my hands.”

 

“Okay!” Sooyoung then jump down in the kitchen stool and proceed in opening one of the high cupboards and took a huge bag of potato chip.

“Let’s go finish this in the living room.” Yuri suggested to us and we followed along.

 

The three of us are plopped down on the couch while watching Phineas and Ferb while munching some chips. Yuri’s phone beeped and we saw her smile while she reads the text.

 

“Text from Sica.”

 

“Yeah. Her mom allowed her to go here earlier and they’re now on their way.”

 

“Good!” Sooyoung and I said together this time. Then it was my cell phones turn to beeped.

 

“Got a text from Hyunnie, the maknaes are also on their way here. They managed to get their book soon so they’re done.”

 

“Yay! What are going to have for lunch?”

 

“Yah! Our friends are only on their way and lunch is also what you think about!”

 

“What wrong with that Yuri? By the time they get here it’s already 11 and Sica and Yoong are probably hungry then it’s also safe to assume that Sica’s baby sister is also hungry then Hyunnie!”

 

“Stop it you two! Let’s order when they get here. Let’s have a vote on what we’ll order for lunch!”

________________________

 

“I’ll get it!” Yuri rushed out to the front door when the doorbell rang.

 

“Guys Sica and Krystal are here!” Sooyoung and I walked to greet the new comers. I looked down to have a look at Jessica baby sister. I smiled at the cute kid that is shyly hiding behind her sister’s leg.

 

“Hi there!” I squatted down to be on the same height as her.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“I’m Taeyeon! I’m your Sica unnies friend and classmate!”

 

“She can be so shy to people she meet for the first time Taeng, don’t worry she’ll open up to you guys later when she finally adjusted to your faces.”

 

“Krystal, do you remember Yuri and Sooyoung?” I watch Krystal as she bobbed her head up and down.

 

“Cute!”

 

“Of course my sister is cute to whom else will she get that cuteness from!”

 

“Of course not from you Sica!”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Hey Krystal do you watch Phineas and Ferb? It’s on re-run right now want to watch it me with me?”

 

“Huh? What is re-run?”

 

“Ah that, the episode are being replayed. Want to watch it with unnies?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Now the five of us are sitting in couch. Krystal is so engross in watching the cartoon show while munching chips with Sooyoung.

 

“I’ll get it. It’s probably Yoona and Seohyun or Sunny.”

 

“Yoona unnie?!” Krystal shrieked that almost made us deaf.

 

“I’ll go check it.” And it was Seohyun and Yoona with Sunny. The three trail behind me as we make our way back to the living room to our friends.

 

“Yoona unnie!!!!”

 

“Soojung ah!!!!”

 

All of us smile at the Yoona and Krystal that is currently engage into a tight hug.

 

“Unnie! I miss you! Why didn’t you visit me anymore?”

 

“Sorry, unnie is a bit busy last month.”

 

“Come play with me! Sica unnie doesn’t like playing much!”

 

“Don’t worry I’ll play with you again, unnie is not that busy anymore!”

 

“Yay! Hear that Sica unnie? I got a playmate again.” Sica smiled at her baby sister who is so happy talking to Yoona at the moment.

 

“Hi! Guys what’s up? Hyo and her friend are still not here?” Sunny greeted all our friends as she and Seohyun sat beside Yuri in the couch.

 

“Hi! They’re not here yet.” Yuri answered her.

 

“Yah shikshin at least greet us first before you munch on your chips!”

 

“Fine! Hi!” Then Sooyoung went back in eating. She really can’t be distracted when it comes to food. Then I sat in the single couch that is in front of Jessica.

 

“Yoona seems to be pretty close to your sister.” I asked her as my eyes landed to the real kid and the fake kid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter