Off Guard & Rush

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Off Guard & Rush

Chapter 39

 

 

I was caught off guard. The next thing I knew was another warm body is embracing me tightly I didn’t try to fight back because I know this smell, her scent.

 

“Good night My Taetae!” the next thing I felt was her lips burying deeply into my left cheeks and before it could register to my shock brain she’s gone running away back to her house. While I was just left there standing feeling dazed.

 

“Was that real? Did Fany just kiss me? On the cheeks?” I talk to myself out loud while holding the cheek she had kissed.

 

“It feels still hot. She did! Fany did kiss me! Yeah! Wait, why does she was always do it first? Ah never mind at least I got a kiss! Hahaha” I was laughing and jumping up and down in the street. I was even smiling to myself in the whole bus ride people just keep on looking at me weirdly but I don’t care! I just had a wonderful night with My Fany! I think I won’t even wash my face tonight!

 

 

 

“Halmoniiiiii!” I screamed from my bedroom. I slept longer and I don’t how I didn’t heard my alarm clock? Wait did I even set it in the first place? I was too occupied last night because of the sudden event. I immediately run down stairs to see my Mother and Grandmother busy preparing my foods.

 

“I’m late! Why didn’t anyone woke me up?” I ask them accusingly.

 

“We did! But you won’t even budge! You keep on hugging your pillow and burying your face in it! Are you having some kind of naughty dream? Because I swear I heard you call out Fany’s name!” My mother nonchalantly told like it was an ordinary thing to say. Wait did she just said I called Fany’s name in my dream? But I can’t even remember what my dream was?

 

“Eh? What are you talking about? I can’t even remember what I dreamed last night! Ah! I should be taking a quick shower now than explain and be teased by you two old ladies!” I hurriedly run back to my room and continue my other business.

 

Within fifteen minutes I’m done showering and clothing myself. I hurriedly went down stairs with my back pack and my sleeping bag and tent. I went back to the kitchen to see my ladies done preparing my packed breakfast and maybe lunch because there are two large containers with four layers of separate containers on top of our table.

 

“Is that all mine?” looking shocked.

 

“Yes baby. The red and yellow containers are sandwiches and some finger foods you could eat along the journey and the blue and pink is for your lunch. The gray containers are all side dishes you could share with other for later when all of you decided to cook your dinner and lunch the following day.” I saw my mother smiled at me.

 

“Wow that’s a lot Sooyoung would be thrilled about this! Thank you for preparing all of this Umma and Halmoni!” I went closer and hug both of them.

 

“I need to go now!” I told them as my grandmother was now carefully placing the foods in a trolley bag so I won’t have a difficulty carrying them.

 

“Don’t you forget anything Taeng?” My Grandma asked me.

 

“Uhm Fany double checked no triple checked my bag yesterday so I’m sure she didn’t forgot anything.” I saw them smiled widely at what I said.

 

“I had my wallet in my bag and have some spare money in my pocket and Appa gave me extra Hehehe. My phone is fully charged and I know it would last for two days and I had my camera too! I got everything I think!” I smiled at them showing my toothy grin.

 

“Okay okay I know you’re excited so go now! Don’t forget to text us or call us okay!” My mother told me one last time.

 

“Okay! I will and I promise I won’t forget!” I hugged and kissed them goodbye and went to my way to our meeting place which is the train station!

 

 

I arrive at the station some of my classmates are already there and I approached them happily.

 

“Hi Jiyeon, Hara, Hyuna, Sunmi, Nicole, Hyomin, Eunjung!”

 

“Hello Taeyeon!” Every greeted me at the same time.

 

“You’re the first to arrive in your group Taeyeon.” Jiyeon told me.

 

“Really? Wait all send a GM to everybody.” I took out my phone and texted them. Not long after I send my text waves of replies flooded my cell phone I smiled reading their texts.

 

“They’re almost near! Oh! There’s Sooyoung and Hyoyeon!” I waved at my friends. Sooyoung dramatically run towards me! Hyoyeon did the same too.

 

“Taengoooo aahhh I missed you!”

 

“Yah stop you’re disgusting!” I playfully shoved Sooyoung away! I looked over my phone again Fany hasn’t replied yet.

 

“What’s that trolley bad Taengoo?” Sooyoung asked me but before I could answer her I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter