Result & Ghost

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Results & Ghost

Chapter 19

 

 

 

The three day hell of exams finally ended. Thursday and Friday was a self study day for all the students since all the teachers are busy checking up the papers. On Monday the results be posted for everybody to see.

 

My friends decided to hang out again in my attic over the weekend. We just played some video games and watch some horror movie in broad daylight which made me laugh so hard because it’s so bright but Fany and Sica won’t stop screaming and shouting over the corny horror movie.

 

After dinner like always I would walk all of them to the bus stop and lastly wait for Fany’s bus to arrive. It has become a new manner of mine to hug her and kiss her goodbye. Like always it will make her froze for a while then blushed hard. Her response always makes me smile like an idiot.

 

 

 

Monday

 

The seven of us was walking towards the school gate. The weather is nice today I let out a soft chuckle.

 

“What wrong Taetae?” Fany asked me but before I could answer her somebody shouted at our direction. Yoona and Seohyun was running towards us. No wonder we didn’t saw them at the bus station.

 

“Hey slow down Yoong don’t drag Hyunnie!” Yuri warned the two maknae but they just continue to run towards us. When they finally reached they were out of breath.

 

“Ah… Ah.. Ahnnie.. Unnie!” Yoona was really out of breath.

 

“Breath Yoong! That’s what you get from running!” Hyoyeon .

 

“Seo… sa… sayy… iiittt… Iiii I-can’t bb-rr—eath!”

 

Seohyun took one deep breath before talking to us.

 

“Unnies you won’t believe this! Come on let’s go to the third year results board!” Seohyun drag me away.

 

“Yah should the two of you looked for your results?” Sica glared at them

 

“We already looked at our result and we passed! Hyunnie got her usual spot, first and I got higher my usual spot, I got the fifth spot this time! HAHAHAHA!” Yoona said as we all walk/run to the result board.

 

 “Look Taeyeon unnie!” Seohyun pointed at the board. But before I could look she already said the result.

 

“You got first unnie! You even beat the Lee Jieun sunbaenim!” Lee Jieun her name sounds familiar.

 

“And to top it all you almost got a perfect average Taeng!” This time it was Yuri who screamed!

 

I searched for a certain name as I saw it I smiled widely.

 

“Fany, Fany, Tiffany! You passed yehey! Look here’s your name! and look all you guys followed wow all of us passed! Great! We won the bet with Miss Gong!” I dorkily said I tried to brushed of the topic that I got first.

 

“Wow Taeng you’re the only one who broke the class 3-1 line in the result board.” Sooyoung said while was wide open.

 

“Aish don’t bother with it, it’s just numbers what’s important is that everybody in the class passed! Meaning we will our class fieldtrip!” I drag them away from the board. Aish Kim Taeyeon you did too much this time! Now they’re starting to wonder how you did that! Now they’ll ask you questions!

 

Yoona and Seohyun came with us in our room since there’s still no official class today. Everybody was still high because of the good results of exams. I was happily talking to Fany and Yuri and the two maknaes when the door violently opened.

 

“So it was really you huh!” That voice sounds familiar. Was it really her?

 

“The Great Kim Taeyeon”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter