Distracted & Introductions

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Distracted & Introductions

Chapter 25

 

 

 

 

I couldn’t sleep the whole night thinking about Tiffany. I could still smell the scent of her cologne in my nose, I could still taste the flavor of her lip-gloss in my mouth, and the look in her eyes when she said sorry keeps on replaying like a broken piece of movie in my head, how can I sleep when these feelings keeps on lingering into every fiber of body.

 

I woke up from my light slumber feeling down like ever. I went to the bathroom and wash myself, as I look in the mirror I immediately saw the outcome of my lack of sleep, eyes red from crying, dark circles covering how am I gonna explain this over breakfast? I need to act cool or else they will be worried again.

 

“Morning Umma, Appa, Halmoni!” I greeted cheerfully, high-pitched voice, wide smile and a sweet morning kiss. I hope I won’t get busted.

 

“Morning Taengoo! Did you woke up in wrong side today? Feeling happy early in the morning! That’s un-usual.” My father greeted me, Aish did I overdo it?

 

“But look at you! You have eye-bags! You can’t sleep last night?” My mother sounds worried.

 

“Actually I kinda had a bad dream, maybe that’s the reason of the eye-bags.” I smoothly lied.

 

“What did you dream about? You should have woke me up to make you a cup of milk.” Halmoni’s turn to worry. Great, just great! You made them worry.

 

“Nah Grammy! It’s just a bad dream I’m a big girl now no need to cuddle up and drink warm milk. I just dreamed that Sooyoung ate my dookong’s because she thought it was gummy candies. So I chased her around trying to beat her.” I lied ever smoothly again. Another great thing you do huh lying so early in the morning. Good way to start your day Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Bye Umma, Appa, Halmoni! I’m off to school. See you later.” I bid them goodbye and kiss their cheeks before leaving.

 

“Take care Taengoo! Study well okay!” My Umma waved at me.

 

I was now on my way to school when someone from behind lightly tapped my shoulder.

 

“Morning Taeng!” it was Jinyeon. She smiled at me she also has that cute eyesmile but Fanny’s eyesmiles were much more cuter. I’m not having a bias here okay. But Jinyeon’s smile is also cute her eyes technically disappear when she smiled it just form a straight line and it always makes me smile before because she looks like  snorlax eyes in Pokémon cartoon. And Fany her perfect crescent moon shape eyes that just so breathtaking like the moon itself at night. Unknowingly I smiled at her a true smile because I had my old bestfriend back again. Nonetheless it was one the few smiles that never failed to make me feel okay every time I’m down and sad.

 

“Morning Jinnie!” I greeted her too. Now I feel a bit better seeing her like this bring back the old times.

 

“Can I join your walk to school?” she said still smiling at me.

 

“That’s a silly request of course you can.” I answered her.

 

“Not going to school with Jieun?” I tried to make a topic.

 

“No, I’m gonna be lonely today. For the whole week I think.” She pouted. I laughed at her. We were now near the gate.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because she’ll represent the school for a regional quiz bee competition you know same old stuffs like before. Luckily you’re no longer active so I’m not totally alone today.” Now she’s smiling again she really has a fast mood swings maybe that’s why we clicked together before. We’re both moody but out mood swing are always the opposite of the other. When one was sad the other is happy to let them catch the happy virus. That’s how we became friends before. I’m feeling happy right now for I have my bestfriend back.

 

“Hahahaha I know! It was really a good thing you finally have me again huh or else you would have lonely and bored!” She smiled again her eyes form a perfect straight line while her head is bouncing like a ball.

 

“Hahaha cute! You know I kinda miss that smile of yours snorlax!” I pinched her cheeks.

 

“Hey I’m not snorlax! Snorlax is fat and lazy and I’m not any those!” She slapped my arm.

 

“Ouch ouch ouch! Hey that hurts! It’s because you and snorlax have the same eyes remember! I continued to .

 

“Now you’re making fun of my eyes! I hate you!” I pouted.

 

“We just reconciled and you hate me again!” I tried looking sad and pouted more.

 

“Aw I’m sorry come on! Peace!” She made a peace sign and hangs her harms around my shoulder as we walk, I also hang my arms around her shoulders, and we almost skipped while w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter