Ride Home & Parents

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ride Home & Parents

Chapter 29

 

 

 

We had an easy conversation over dinner. Mr. Hwang, Eerrr Uncle, made me really feel at home, but like usual Fathers they tends to ask more than mothers when they saw the friend of their child easily opened up to their questions. Yeah sometimes Dads are more nerve wrecking than moms. After dinner Fany show me one last time to their house she took me to her last favorite place in their home. I quietly followed her, more likely dragging. We stopped in front of a door when she suddenly went to my back and place both of her hands to my eyes covering it in the process. I smiled upon the childish gesture but deep inside I feel so happy and mushy I was already squealing deep inside.

 

“This is a surprise so I need to cover your eyes!” she spoke just beside my ears, her husky voice just sounds lovely to my ears and makes my heart pounds wildly under my ribcage and the breath coming out of tickles my ear it feels so good but damn my stupid sensitive ears for feeling so damn tickled. I flinched then I giggled uncontrollably under Fany’s hands.

 

“Hihihi Fany stop that really tickles!” I was still giggling.

 

“What? This?” She blow onto my ears again, making me scream for feeling so tickled.

 

“Fany no! hahaha please hihihi I ha-ha-ve hihi a ve-very strong tickle in my ears ple-please I-i-i- - can’t breathe a-a-anymore hahaha!” I was laughing so hard I was now kneeling on the floor, but Fany is still covering my eyes.

 

“Hehehe now I know your weakness! Taetae you’re really cute what should I do with you? Come on up now! Daddy might call us anytime soon I might not get a chance to show this to you.” She helped me stand up again.

 

“Okay!” I giggled one last time and took a deep breath to control myself.

 

“Okay! Ready? Tadaaaa open your eyes Taetae!” she release my eyes and slowly I opened them but what I saw almost blind me,

 

“Waaah what is this room? Toooo muuuucchh piiiinnnkkk I’m going blind! Too many Hello Kitty aw!” I joked at her. I saw her pouting so cutely.

 

“Hehehe just kidding Fany! Your room, well it’s pink! And pink is cute and pretty and lovely and pretty and pink and nice and pretty, did I just said pretty and pink over and over again? Hehehe  it’s just like the owner. Very pretty and cute. Hehehe” Am I getting so obvious for praising her this much? But seeing her happy like this makes me feel I did the right thing.

 

 “Taetae is really a sweet talker so good at sugar coating words to impress people, or maybe girls, how many girls had you made to fall for you using you sweet talks huh?” she look a little irritated with her own question. I decided to a little. I held up my chin and made a guessing gesture.

 

“Hmmm how many are they? Hmmm I really don’t know how many are they in total! Ouch! Fany!” She suddenly hit my arm. “Hey that hurts Ouch ouch ouch!” She continued hitting me.

 

“I hate you Taeyeon!” I laugh at her and that earn me a glare.

 

“Hey I was just kidding okay! There is none okay! You are the first I girl I praise aside from my Umma and Halmoni okay! Relax!” I smiled dorkily at her I feel so light headed right now.

 

“Hmmp you’re beginning to be like our friends making teasing me a hobby!” She pouted.

 

“Aigoo how will I stop teasing you when you’re being so cute every time I do it.” I pinched her cheeks.

 

“So would it be okay if I do this too to you because you’re so cute every time I do it too!” She suddenly went closer to me. The incident that had happen to us in my room is happening again, this time in her room! Oh my god! Kim Taeyeon relax and do something! stop it not yet!

 

Fany is getting herself dangerously closer to me as she slowly walk towards me while I started to walk backwards trying to escape her, she was like a predator trying to corner her prey.

 

“Fany, what are you planning to do?” I ask while backing away.

 

“The thing you always fail to do.” She smiled a very seductive smile, oh god this is the first time I saw her smile like that and it was so damn y.

 

“What? I never tried doing anything like this!” was all I said.

 

“Exactly! That’s why you always failed! Because you never tried doing anything like this!” I felt my back hit something hard behind me and now I’m trap! Great! I’ll just let it happen! I held out my breath and tightly closed my eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter