Past, Present & Future

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past, Present & Future

 

Chapter 45

 

 

The night seems to never end. Everybody was making the most out of it. Since we will be only staying for a night and has to leave later in the afternoon. Miss Gong allowed everybody to stay up late and keep on playing when she announced that she’s going to take a rest. All my classmates dispersed into their groups and spend more time with each other.

 

We return to our spot and gather in front of our tent. Yuri and I decided to make another bonfire that will keep us warm while still hanging out.

 

“Hey guys I have an idea!” Sooyoung suddenly jumps up from her seat.

 

“That should better be good Choi Sooyoung!” Sica hissed at her because she got startled earlier.

 

“Ofcourse Sica! So I want to suggest that we pull an all nighters’! We only get to do this once so we should really enjoy this to the fullest! So guys who’s with me?” She placed her hand in front waiting for everybody to join her. One by one we placed each other’s hand on top of each and cheered.

 

“Game!” We all said at the same time.

 

“So what should we do to stay awake?” Sooyoung asked looking clueless.

 

“Yah this is your idea and you’re saying that you don’t have one!” Sunny grabbed her and pried on her head.

 

“Ouch ouch ouch! Let me go! I asked because I want to know everybody’s opinion!” She reasoned out. We just laughed at her.

 

“I don’t scary story telling again! That I hate that!” I heard Fany spoke. We’re still busy firing up the woods.

 

“Let’s just talk about anything. We always do that and I think that won’t be boring.” Sica joined them.

 

“Hmmmp I think that’s a good idea.” Everybody agreed. Yuri and I finished lighting the bonfire.

 

“You guys are crazy you’re already at it before you even suggested doing it.” I laughed as I sat down beside Fany. When they realized we all laughed at ourselves.

 

“Guys let’s talk about our futures.” Sooyoung seriously said gathering all of our attention.

 

“Wow I can’t believe Choi Sooyoung is talking about F.U.T.U.R.E Future! Wow just wow!” Hyoyeon teased the girl sitting beside her.

 

“I’m serious guys! Don’t look at me like that!” I just smiled at her she really looked embarrassed right now.

 

“Okay, what’s your plan for college? Have you already decided what course you will take or what school will you attend?” I helped her out.

 

“Taeyeon-ah! You’re really my friend! Thank you!” She jumped from her seat and hugged me.

 

“Why thanking me?”

 

“Because you’re taking me seriously when this fart face is teasing me!” I laughed at her again and gently patted her head. She went back to her seat again and smiled. I looked over at Fany to see if she’s okay and I feel relieved that she’s also smiling.

 

“Hahaha seriously? But we still have a year and a half to think about that! Why think about it this early.” Hyoyeon spoke again.

 

“It’s because days pass by in a blink of an eye. Before we knew it we would all be seniors in six months and will be graduating next. And you know we have to actually choose it even before graduation.” Sooyoung explained seriously again.

 

“Yeah yeah I get it. Me, I want to take Performing Arts major in dancing. I want to perform and who knows one day I can open up my own dance school and teach right. Hmmmp about the school I haven’t decided yet about that.” Hyoyeon finally gave in and just smiled.

 

“Hehehe me I want to take photography, I want to learn how to photos more decently that what I can do now. What school that I don’t know yet too.” Yuri joined in.

 

“I’ll be taking Business course, since it will be for our family business. It’s not that I’m not allowed to choose another course for myself, it’s just that I really want to help my Mom and Dad someday.” Sunny spills in her thoughts too.

 

“Hmmm I’m thinking about something like involving designing. But I’m still clueless about it so I’ll think about it further but definitely something that would allow me to create beautiful things. I’ll just update you guys again when I finally decided what I want.” Jessica sheepishly smiled.

 

“I’ll be  taking up Business course too. Since my Dad only have me and I grew up watching him do all his work alone makes me kinda feel bad for him. I want to help him too with everything I can.” Fany said and just smiled.

 

“Wow guys I can’t believe all of you think about it already while I’m still clueless about everything. Hmmm since all of you based it on your likes, hobbies, interest and family I should take that as my base too right?” She looked around and waits for approval.

 

“Yeah I think you could do that Soo.” Sunny answered her.

 

“Hmmm I like food no I LOVE FOOD.” Everybody chuckled at her. “My hobbies always includes foods like eating, reading magazine about foods. The only topic that picks my interest has to have food in it and my family well they like foods too. Hmmmmm.” Sooyoung paused everybody waits for her to speak again.

 

“Ah I know what do you call that person in white who cooks all those delicious foods in those fancy restaurants?” She asked excitedly.

 

“They’re called Chef’s Soo, and if you want to become one you must take Culinary Arts.” Sunny said to her.

 

“Wow. Chef Soo. Sounds nice! I’ll become a Chef then!” She beamed happily. Suddenly I remembered something like this that I’ve seen before. Myself.

 

Everybody was laughing at her while I was just staring blankly at the bonfire. Somebody nudge me and saw Fany looking at me worriedly. She still speaks and asked me.

 

“How about you Taetae?” She carefully said.

 

“Listening to everybody, I realized that I should really be starting asking myself the questions I said earlier and suddenly I felt the weight of it. Sure, I have dreams of becoming this and that when I was younger but thinking about it now I think I was a bit shallow. I suddenly feel afraid and lost.” I said to all my friends my eyes wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter