Deal & Tease Lvl. 1

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deal & Tease Lvl. 1

Chapter 11

 

 

 

I finally submitted my math report to Mrs. Baek thankfully I got it right. Things in school are finally alright now and I already caught up to all our lessons thanks to my friends and mostly because Tiffany. She helped me by borrowing all the notes of her friends and by accompanying me studying at the library.

 

“Okay class your second grading exam will be on Monday next week thankfully all of you are doing great this past months no one making any problem so I’m very much pleased! I’m just going to give you pointers to review well just in my class Hahaha since all of behave!” Ms. Gong earned a round of applause to the whole class at least we get an idea what to review it can save time and we can focused.

 

“You guys need to have good grades on this grading exam since it accumulates almost half of your grade. And this will define which college or university you can apply. Just focused first on the exam and we will to the rest after. Okay kids I know you can do it because all of are very smart kids! If all of you pass I promise to treat you something!” The whole class made another uproar of shouts and screams.

 

“Ssaem why don’t you tell us now what can be our treat if we all pass so we can be energized and motivated to study! Pwease pwease pretty please pretty Ssaem!” Sunny’s uses her aegyo to Ms. Gong I hope this time her aegyo works ‘coz everybody seemed excited.

 

 “Ms. Lee please stop that or I’ll change my mind about treating you kids” Ms. Gong said but I can see she’s just playing along with sunny.

 

“But Ssaem we really want to know please tell us!” now it’s Yuri’s turn she dramatically used her puppy eyes to Ms. Gong the rest of the class are having a good time watching.

 

“Okay fine you kids win I’ll tell you. I’ll ask the principal if we can have a class field trip this coming semestral break. But take note kids you have to pass every subject as in EVERY! Kids you don’t have to have high scores I just need you to pass okay but if you can it would be a good reward to yourself and your parents don’t you think plus the bright side of it you get a FIELD TRIP” Gosh  she’s even emphasizing the word like brain washing us and that is not easy specially math were everybody is not doing great but it sounds tempting a class field trip.

 

“Ssaem how about we just have an aegyo battle I think that we can easily win without a sweat.” Sooyoung suggested which earned a glare from Jessica.

 

“Will you stop you don’t even have a nice aegyo to start with” Sooyoung shut up with Sica’s comment.

 

“But Ssaem we’re afraid of the result of our math subject. You all know how bad we are at Mrs. Baek’s class” Hyoyeon finally voice out the thoughts of the whole class.

 

“Guys don’t worry too much we can make it we just have to study hard and review hard just think of it that we are already s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter