Introduction & Tease Lvl. 3

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introduction & Tease Lvl. 3

Chapter 13

 

 

 

“Annyeong Unnies!” Yoona and Seohyun greeted us at the same time.

 

“Annyeong Maknaes! Excited to have a sleep over?” I asked them “Your other Unnies are sure excited their excitement has come down a bit the whole day! Look at them.” I pointed at the rowdy crowd.

 

“Hahaha it’s okay Unnie we’re used to them being like that. How about you is it okay with you them being like that? And I guess they already teased you the whole day.” Seohyun the ever considerate one, she’s the only one who asked me if I’m okay.

 

“I’m okay thanks for asking Maknae!” I assured her with a smile.

 

“Come on now Seo they already left us!”

 

“Sooyoung Unnie, did you bring snacks? I didn’t have the time to get my snacks we should buy from a convenient store along the way.” Yoona asked Sooyoung the two shikshin planning their foods.

 

“Hey Taeng what snacks does you prepare at your place? Ah never mind we should buy more Yoona it might not be enough!” They high five one another having an agreement.

 

“Aish these kids when come to food always full of ideas, don’t empty Taeyeon’s food supply are else I’m going to kill both of you! Arasso!” Sunny reminded them.

 

“Gwenchana Sunny I think my Halmoni is prepared for them. I told her how big eater all of you guys are Hehehe!” I assured her.

 

“Taeyeon Unnie I’m excited to meet you Halmoni!” Yoona suddenly jumped to my side for a hug. But Tiffany was quick to pull me away to her side.

 

“Me too!” Seohyun said

 

“Me three!” Followed by Sooyoung

 

“Me four!” then Sunny

 

“Hey count us in!” Yuri shouted not wanting to be left behind.

 

“You’ll gonna love Taetae’s Granda she’s sooo adorable and funny just like” Fany said but before she can finished Jessica cut her out.

 

“Just like Taetae, We know we know!” Jessica is teasing Fany again.

 

“Taetae, look at Jessi she’s teasing me again!” Fany pouted to me while wrapping her arms to mine.

 

“I-i-i-I don’t know what to do with her!” I stuttered being shocked with the sudden contact.

 

“Sica stopped teasing them already spare Taeyeon she’s going to pass out soon because of Tiff!” I don’t know if Sunny is helping me or joining Sica in teasing us.

 

We still went to the nearest grocery store near my place to satisfy the needs of the shikshin duo. Seohyun never stop to complain to her unnies how un-healthy all the junk foods they are buying. In the end the maknae wins the battle all the junk foods they bought are only those approve by the department of whatever that says it safe to eat plus with nutrients added. I hope the shikshin duo could live to that.

 

“Guys we’re here!” Fany shouted to everybody.

 

“Tiff, calm down don’t shout the neighbor would report us for being loud.” Hyoyeon tried to stop her.

 

“And Tiff wasn’t Taeyeon supposed to be announcing to us that we had arrived TO HER HOUSE not you? Since when did you start living here? Ah I know you would be living here from now on since you brought you luggage with you right?” Aish Sica’s on it again.

 

“Shut up Jessi I’m just telling everybody that this is Taetae’s house and this is not a luggage it just a small travelling bag with my spare clothes for tomorrow and my pajamas for tonight my toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash, shampoo, conditioner and towel I just brought what I will need what about you huh!” I think Fany already reached he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter