Revealing & Acceptance

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Revealing & Acceptance

Chapter 36

 

 

 After English class I just dose off all afternoon, my head is busy thinking about what is the nice thing to do for Fany so she could finally forgive me. Then the bells rang loudly ending our day. And an idea suddenly popped in my head which made me snapped my finger loudly. Making everybody look at me weirdly.

 

“I know it’s time, no need to act so excited about it Miss Kim! Okay class dismissed! As our last teacher dismissed us, I hurriedly went out of the room leaving behind my shock classmate especially the other 6 pair of eyes looking directly at me.

 

I need to leave first so I could I dropped by the store of ajumma and ask her if they have it right now!

 

I finally reached my destination after an hour ride in the bus from school. I already texted my Umma and Halmoni that I’ll be late. When I finally saw the shop I immediately run towards it.

 

“Good Evening Ajumma! Long time no see!” I greeted the flower shop owner. My Halmoni and I always buys flower from her.

 

“Ah Taeyeon-ah! How are you? What brings you here?” The old lady smiled at me.

 

“Of course I came here to see you and the beautiful flowers you sell Ajumma!” I smiled widely at her too.

 

“You want to buy some flowers?” She asked me while signaling me to come closer to her.

 

“Yes!”

 

“Anything in particular you’re looking for?” She asked me again while smiling, knowing I already know what I was looking for.

 

“Actually I was looking for this flower that I need to give to someone really, really important to me.” I told her the reason why I suddenly came to her shop.

 

“That must be one special someone you have over there Taeyeon-ah because you wouldn’t go into all this trouble just to say you’re sorry to her. But I’m afraid that flower is not on season right now. The other farm that’s supplying me that follower would only have it available until February.” My jaw suddenly drop, not just it but also my heart, it would have been a perfect apology for Fany because I know how much she loves flowers, so the chances of her knowing what’s the meaning behind the flowers would be sky high. I thought Ajumma will have it since it’s a pretty common flower now I’m doomed. Should I just go and look for another kind of flower?

 

Ajumma saw how I suddenly felt so down and sad so she suddenly smiled at me and caress the top of my head.

 

“Aigoo our little Taeyeon has finally grown up, having someone she already like. Does your Halmoni know about this?” She suddenly asked me which caught me off guard.

 

“Ahmm I guess she knows since I’m always obvious to them.” I shyly smiled at her.

 

“Okay comeback here tomorrow morning around 5 am since you still to make a journey back to school I think that time is just enough for you not to be late!” She smiled widely at me?

 

“But why? You said the flower is not in season?” I looked at her feeling puzzled.

 

“I said the farm doesn’t have it right now, but not on my greenhouse! And you should give something special for that special someone not just some flowers you could buy.” She smiled at me as she told me that I suddenly jumped to hug her tight!

 

“Ajumma you are really the best! I promise when I have free time I’ll come here to help you out!” I made a promise sign and smiled at her brightly.

 

“Okay that’s a promise huh! I’ll see you tomorrow morning. Go home now I don’t want you to be late on the way. I will prepare it for you tonight so it will be ready tomorrow!”

 

“Thank you Ajhuma!” I kissed her cheeks as I stepped out of her shop.

 

 

That night I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter