D-day & Gestures

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-day & Gestures

Chapter 18

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

The week end sleepover and group study at Taeyeon’s home was really a memorable one for everybody, well I could probably say memorable for me. I learned something more personal about Taeyeon and it really makes me get to thinking about it. On what I understand between her confusing words about her ideal type is that she had liked, maybe liked someone a lot in the past that made her changed her view on ideal type, maybe something more than that like changing her view about love in general.

 

I woke up pretty early today I don’t know if nervous about the upcoming exam or I’m excited about seeing Taeyeon again. I thought I would go home last Saturday feeling all confused and teased to the max. Well she did something that made me feel so excited today.

 

“Hey Fany, I’m gonna wait for you at the bus stop on Monday okay. So don’t be late and don’t make me wait!” Taeyeon spoke showing me her cute dimples every time she speaks.

 

“Why?”

 

“What why? Do I need a reason to pick up my bestfriend at the bus stop and go to school together?” she said nonchalantly.

 

Bestfriend I’m just her bestfriend. “Okay, let’s go to school together.” I tried to speak normally hoping my disappointment won’t show.

 

“Okay! See you on Monday! Bye Fany!” I froze. Taeyeon suddenly hugged me her warm hand wraps around my waist and slide up to my back. That action sends my soul flying away from my mortal body. But it didn’t end there as she used her left cheek to pat mine but I swear I could lightly feel her lips touch my cheek. The bus came and Taeyeon shoved me in as the bus move I just stared blankly at her waving figure at me.

 

“Hey Good Morning Fany! Missed me over the weekend?” Taeyeon was smiling dorkily at me as I made my way down at the bus. Then she raised her hand as a gesture that I should take it.

 

“The princess might fell down the bus’ stairs so thy humble servant must accompany thy princess steps.”

 

“What did you eat this morning? You’re so hyper! Excited to take the exam?” I asked her

 

“My grammy prepared me fried rice, fried dried squid, sunny side-up eggs and hotdogs and I ate them all. I’m not excited to take the exam I’m nervous but happy at the same time! Hehehehe” She’s really acting weird.

 

We arrived 15 minutes early in our classroom but I’m so shocked that we’re the late ones. Everybody arrived really early today.

 

“Hey Taeng, hey Fany! How’s the review? Ready to pass?” Jiyeon asked the both of us.

 

“Morning Jiyeonnie!” Ofcourse we’re ready to pass! Aren’t we?” Taeyeon nudge me.

 

“Yeah I guess so.” Was all I could say.

 

“Don’t be nervous Tiff all of studied so I know we can put up a good fight!” Hyuna joined the conversation.

 

“Hey we’re not going to a war what’s with the put up a good fight?” Nicole smiled with Hyuna’s comment.

 

“Our exam is almost like going to a war! And we are prepared so I’m not scared! Hahahaha”

 

“Okay, okay! Relax, save your energy for later!” Jiyeon calmed down Hyuna.

 

Then the door opened revealing a new professor that would facilitate our examination. As he walk to the center island of the room I looked at all my friends and give them and encouraging smile then I looked to my left and found Taeyeon’s waiting eyes met mine and we both smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter