Just Relax & Take it Slowly

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Relax & Take it Slowly

Chapter 27

 

 

“Good Afternoon Class! Homeroom time! Now shall we begin deciding where we will go for our class fieldtrip?” Miss Gong opening speech sent the whole class cheering. While I was cheerful because of other reasons! I was still feeling dazed because of what happen earlier during lunch.

 

Did Fany just flirted with me? No, maybe she just teases me. But still it was nice! I don’t mind being tease by her everyday of my life! Or maybe she’s jealous right from the start and earlier was the limit! So, if she’s jealous that means she like me too! Relax Kim Taeyeon! Don’t jump to conclusions! Just relax and try to act cool! Remember what happened last night you promised! You and Fany are friends! That won’t take long! Unknowingly I smiled at my own silly thought, I was almost grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, since you got the highest score in the exam I will ask for your opinion or any suggestion for our class field trip! Taeyeon-ssi? Taeyeon-ssi! KIM TAEYEON!” The loud shot of Miss Gong shocked me and made me jump out of my seat while holding my heart.

 

“OHMYGOD! What was that? What was that?” I said looking like a complete dork.

 

“It seems like someone is busy daydreaming. Mind sharing it with us Ms. Kim?” I look at Miss Gong and bowed.

 

“I’m sorry Ma’am I was… I was… I was…” I’m lost at words it was really embarrassing.

 

“Hey are you really the Kim Taeyeon who ranked first because right now I find it hard to believe it. Young people nowadays are really obvious!” Our teacher shakes her head slowly in a playful manner.

 

“CORRECT MA’AM! So obvious and shameless!” Our five friends shouted at the same time while looking at me. Fany didn’t shout with them but there she goes again looking at me with those beautiful smiling eyes of her.

 

“Are you with us now Taeyeon-ssi?”

 

“Yes Ma’am!” I smiled still feeling embarrass.

 

“So any suggestions?”

 

“Mmmm” I tap my now scrunched chin serious about what to say.

 

“Taetae is really cute when serious.” I suddenly look to my right and found Fany smiling at me again.

 

“I know!” I beam a smile at her. Then I turn to face our teacher.

 

“Ma’am is it possible for us to have a camping trip? I never had experience having a camping trip. Because when I when I was still in elementary I caught chicken pox and wasn’t able to join those girl scouts camping jamboree!” I pouted a little remembering the saddest event of my childhood.

 

“That sounds good Taeyeon! Yes, Ma’am is it okay for us to have a camping trip.” The rest of the class seemed to like my suggestion because all of them are talking all at the same time.

 

“Okay okay okay relax kids! Let me think.” The whole class went silent.

 

“Ssaem we don’t have to go somewhere far. I heard there are good camping site just three hours away from Seoul. It’s not that far right? Just three hours sitting on the bus.” Sooyoung suggested.

 

“Well a three hour drive is actually pretty far Sooyoung-ssi. But a promise is a promise, so I as your Beautiful Ssaem will do her best to persuade our principal and I will not stop till I get a yes!” The whole class went on loud cheerful screams again!

 

“You are really the most Beautiful and Coolest Ssaem ever!” the whole class cheered.

 

“Okay class dismissed! Go straight home okay! No more going around! Be careful on the way! I will go to the principal’s office now to discuss our plan. And hopefully tomorrow I have a good news to all of you!” Miss Gong ended our homeroom.

 

“Classmate Let us all stand.” Fany signaled the whole class.

 

“Good bye and thank you for teaching us today! Our Beautiful and Cool Ssaem Miss Gong.” We made a new greeting for her and seeing her smile means she liked our new greeting.

 

“Psssss don’t say it out too loud the other Teachers might be jealous! Hahaha” She really did liked it. The whole class laughs with the silliness of our adviser.

 

 “Fany, were walking home together right? We’re okay now right?” I asked Fany hesitantly, she’s now clearing her desk while I’m already packed and ready to go.

 

“Of course Taetae we’re okay and we always go home to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter