Confusion & Denial

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys this chap is on Tiffany's POV!!!

in case you get confused with the conversation between Tiffany and herself,

like always it's in italic. The "italic" with open/close parenthesis is Tiffany,

while the palin italic will be her subconcious mind. hehehe LOL ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Confusion & Denial

Chapter 15

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

How can Taeyeon be so insensitive? Is she really doing that to Sooyoung innocently? And so what is to you huh? Like you have any right to care or to feel jealous towards her actions. Aish Tiffany shut up, shut up, shut up! But really what’s wrong with you? Jealous? No! Absolutely not! But why do you feel irritated to Taeyeon and Sooyoung? They’re not doing anything bad to you.

 

Somebody is coming up to the attic cutting my stupid reverie. I’m really starting to lose it I’m arguing to myself and always loose to myself. Am I starting to be crazy? Since I met Taeyeon I started to feel foreign feelings in my system. From curiosity, worry, care, giddiness, craziness and now this unknown feeling she made feel. Then the door finally opened and revealed a figure I’m angry at the whole day. Aish Jessica why is she up early?

 

“Hey wazzup?” Jessica asked me cautiously.

 

“What now Jessi?” I’m still irritated to her.

 

 

“Hey what’s wrong I’m only asking you if you’re okay.” She really does look concerned.

 

 

“I’m okay so you can go back down stairs and eat your dessert or whatever.” Right now I really don’t want to talk about it.

 

“Okay, if you’re still not ready to talk about it I won’t push you any further. But Tiff just so you know I’m just here if you need someone to talk to. I’ll always listen to you okay. Right now think of it to yourself think about it hard and when you’re finally ready talk to somebody. Okay?” I could feel Jessica gently hugging me.

 

“Wow you two finally make up!” Yuri shouted which broke us from our hug.

 

“Shut up Yuri you’re so loud!’ Jessi yelled at her.

 

“I also want a hug!” Yuri suddenly runs toward us to hug again crashing her body to Jessica’s back.

 

“Come on girls group hug!” She joyfully shrieked.

 

“Did I hear group hug?” another voice was heard followed by another tug of hug then another followed until I felt me and Jessica was being crushed by all our friends.

 

“I love group hugs and I love all of you my Unnie’s!” Yoona cheesily said while we’re group hugging which made everybody laugh.

 

“Okay girls enough Tiff and I are already crushed!” Jessica said in between her laugh.

 

“But I want to continue hugging I like my position.” Yuri said teasingly to Jessica which made the latter flustered.

 

“Yah Kwon Yuri what are you talking about. Just break the group hug now all of you!” Suddenly Jessica looked dangerous. Yuri’s comment really made her flustered.

 

“Aw not fair Unnie we had just started!” Yoona tried to disagree but the older girl’s glare won over her doe eyed plead.

 

“We should start to clean up our books and start preparing our sleeping blankets.” I told everyone to divert their attention to something else.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter