Gone & Wrong

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gone & Wrong

Chapter 33

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

 

It’s been almost 15 minutes since Taetae excused herself to go to the restroom and she’s not back yet. I’m starting to be worried about her.

 

“Hey Dennis I’ll just go to the restroom to check on Taetae, she’s still not back yet.” I told Dennis who is busy looking at some pink plushies that he said her sister loves.

 

“She’s not back yet? Sorry I didn’t notice. Come on I’ll go with you.” He looked apologetic towards me.

 

We went to the restrooms and I went straight to the women’s side to look for Taeyeon. I started to look below for her shoes maybe she’s still there. But when I saw no trace of her shoes I decided to call out for her name.

 

“Taetae? Are you there? Taeyeon-ah?” I call out her name while tapping each door. Every person in the cubicle replied to me telling me to stop bothering them, I hurriedly walk out after saying my apology to everybody.

 

“Dennis, Taetae is not inside! What should I do? She’s missing! What if something bad happened to her!” I’m really starting to panic.

 

“Tiff relax, maybe she when to the restroom on the other side of the floor, let’s try looking for her over there first.” Dennis also looked worried for me and somehow looking a little bit guilty.

 

I went inside the restroom again while Dennis waits for me outside. But just like the other restroom Taeyeon is not here. I walk out again my heart is really beating fast right now.

 

“She’s also not here! Where is she?” I could feel my eyes are starting to feel stingy.

 

“Try calling her Tiff.”

 

I hastily took out my phone and press 1 to call Taeyeon. It’s ringing but after a few rings it suddenly died. Now I’m so worried why does her phone suddenly went off?

 

“Her phone rings then suddenly dies, what does that mean?” I asked Dennis

 

“Maybe her phone went off because of lack of battery.” He tried to reason out to calm me down.

 

“No I don’t think so! Taetae never leaves her house with her phone low on battery! What if something bad happened to her?” now I started to cry. I felt Dennis guide me to seat in one of the nearby benches inside the mall.

 

‘Sshh Tiff, don’t cry! Please calm down! I’m sorry I think it’s my fault!” I suddenly looked up to see his sad and guilty face.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I think your friend got jealous of us, of me, because I took out all your attention away from her. I’m so sorry Tiff, I didn’t mean to, I just really missed you a lot. I’m sorry” he hang his head down feeling so apologetic.

 

“What do you mean jealous of us and you?”

 

“Aish Tiff! You’re still the old Tiffany Hwang I know! So dense to the point of being so insensitive! I could see how much you like Taeyeon-ssi and her to you too. So it’s not hard to put it all together that the two of you are on a date! But I still in because I just saw you again! So, I’m sorry!”

 

“She can’t be jealous!”

 

“Yes she is! Believe me! Because she wouldn’t walk out on us without properly saying goodbye if she’s not!” his voice sound irritated at me and at the same time full of concern.

 

My phone suddenly vibrated under my hands I look over it and saw a text message from Taeyeon.

 

“She texted me!” I almost shouted and instantly read her message as fast as I can.

 

From: My Taetae ^^

 

Hey Fany. Sorry I left without saying goodbye, Halmoni suddenly called me asking me to pick her up asap at the hospital, I’m on my way there right now, and my phone is about to get drain I won’t be able to text again. Bye.

 

What was that? Was that all she could say? That was really so not Taetae.

 

“What did she say?” I heard Dennis asked me. I told him exactly what has Taeyeon texted me.

 

“See that, she’s really jealous Tiff! I’m really so sorry for getting you into trouble with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter