Poem & Friends

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poem & Friends

Chapter 35

 

 

 

When I enter the room my friends are already there and just like earlier they are still treating me coldly. I just mentally sigh, I look over Fany as I walk to my seat. I hope she finally calms down so I can explain everything.

 

Miss Gong suddenly enters our classroom panting. Which made everybody look at her curiously.

 

“Kids your English Teacher is having her baby now. Somebody will be here to take over bye!” She just suddenly run fast leaving us in shock. After a few minutes two students enter our room, then it was turn to be shocked as I recognize who the two figures belongs to. Then I just suddenly clapped furiously.

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon what are you clapping at?” Jinyeon ask me while grinning widely.

 

“What is this, you will be teaching us? As in student teacher for the day?”

 

“Yeah got a problem with that?” Jinyeon smirked at me.

 

“Yeah I do, about Jieun’s ability I don’t doubt her, but you hahaha I have a lot of doubts!”

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon, your classmate might think something bad at me! Jieun-ah look at her.”

 

“Ahem okay! Hello everybody I’m Lee Jieun and this is Kang Jinyeon, we will be sitting in your class today because Miss Song is now on labor in giving birth to her baby. Please take care of us!” Jieun politely bow down to great everybody dragging Jinyeon with her. The whole class also stands up and greet them too.

 

“Okay we will start the lecture where Song Sonsaegnim left to, it will be easy since it’s all just reading and comprehension chapter.” Jieun smiled to everybody as she walked to the center island of the room, while Jinyeon took out a chair and sit in the corner. I suddenly raise my hands.

 

“Yes Taeyeon? I mean Miss Kim?”

 

“Hey no need to be formal. I have a little question though.”

 

“Okay. What is it Taeyeon?”

 

“Does Jinyeon is really here to teach with you or just here to watch and drool at you?” I ask while grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon you’re dead midget!” Jinyeon went up and run to me. Jieun was on her feet too even though she kinda look a bit flustered, to try stopping her from attacking me. But I was anticipating her so I already runaway while sticking out my tongue at Jinyeon.

 

“Hey guys calm down! I can’t believe it a couple of weeks ago it was Lee Jieun who is trying to attack you Taeyeon and Kang Jinyeon was the one stopping her but now it’s the other way around.” Nicole said looking amused at us. I was hiding in her back since she’s just sitting behind me.

 

“Well I guess things changes, right Jieun?” I shot her a smile.

 

“Yeah I guess so, hehehe. Come on Jinnie, let’s start the lesson. Time is running and it’s being wasted with the two of bickering around please be considerate to other. Enough already please.”

 

“Okay! Peace!” Jinyeon and I said at the same time while making a peace sign, making everybody laugh at our silliness even my friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter