Moody & Mondays

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moody & Mondays

Chapter 34

 

 

 

God I hate Monday!

 

Before I used to think what is it with Monday that people really hate? Now I could relate to all those who hate Monday!  For today, I can’t really find any good reason to get out of bed, my head still hurts because of lack of sleep, I’ve been restless this past two nights and it’s all because of that person.

 

“Taeng, get out of bed now or else you’ll be late! It’s the first day of the week and you’re still not moving an inch!” I didn’t answer my mother’s call.

 

“Aigoo our big baby! What’s wrong with you? You’ve been acting weird since the night you came back from hanging out with Fany-ah. There I used another term so you won’t say Grammy is teasing you early in the morning.” My grandma sat in the foot of my bed while gently rubbing my feet. My grandma was always the one who console me first every time I’m feeling down or sick. She’s always the affectionate one in our family. While mom, she’s the one who’s always fast in catching up things that I do, when she saw something is wrong with me she will immediately call Grammy to talk to me. They’re always like that, that’s why I wasn’t shock to see my grandmother already here after I ignore my mother’s call. They’re the best tag team ever.

 

“Nothing, I’m going to take a shower now okay.” I immediately get out of bed and went straight to the bathroom hoping to escape my grandmother. Aish I’m really starting to be good at walking away. I heard a silent knock.

 

“Taengoo, after you’re done go down stairs to eat your breakfast okay. Talk to Grammy when you’re ready.” After that a deafening silence welcomed me in the bathroom. Then I’m lost in my own thoughts again.

 

I silently ate breakfast and tried to ignore all the worried glances of my Umma and Halmoni after eating I bade them goodbye and went out of the house. I was already in front of the gate when I heard my mother calling me.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, if something is bothering you, you can always tell Umma and Halmoni okay?” I look into her eyes before smiling.

 

“Okay Umma! Don’t worry I’m okay. I’m not doing anything reckless this time. I’m going now!” Well I do did something reckless again and like always I regret it immediately after doing it. I just wave her goodbye and went out on my way. I hope it’s enough to keep them from bugging me.

 

 

I just step out of the bus when I heard someone calling me out again. I looked back and saw Jinyeon running into me while waving both of her hands in the air.

 

“Taeng! Good morning! The weather is so nice today so perfect for Mondays!” I frown a little with her comment.

 

“What’s with your face early in the morning? Oooh period?” I slap her arm.

 

“Ouch just kidding! But why so moody? Come on tell me your love problem while we’re walking to school!” She clings into me like a koala while grinning widely. Which only made me frown more.

 

I had no other choice but to tell her what had happen last Saturday since I really feel like I need to tell it somebody now or else I would go crazy. After finishing the whole story Jinyeon suddenly stopped walking and gawked at me like some owl. The next thing she did shocked me her fist suddenly hit my head making a loud skull crushing sound.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Are you crazy Kim Taeyeon? Why did you do that? Okay fine, you are jealous and irritated to Fany and that Dennis dude you’re calling and you have all the right to be jealous but still what you did in the end was so mean and stupid! Why did you just leave like that? Tiffany must have been worried at you, aren’t you thinking? You should have bear with it a little more! Now, what will you do if Fany is mad at you? ” Aish I was wrong on telling it to her getting hit and nag early in the morning with this Snorlax! But she does makes some sense which makes me feel more guiltier than ever.

 

“Aish what do you want me to do? And the truth is.” I hesitated a bit.

 

“What?” She impatiently looked at me her eyes is disappearing again in an angry manner.

 

“The truth is I’m afraid that she’s really mad at me and right now I don’t know how to apologize to her.” I hang my head down feeling really sad.

 

“Just tell her the truth and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter