Innocent & Jealousy

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Innocent & Jealousy

Chapter 14

 

 

“Wow Taeng your house have an attic this is cool.”  Yuri is really amazed with the attic. “You know we don’t have an attic so this is cool!” She was now standing real close to me and smiling cutely while saying how nice our attic is.

 

 “We have an attic too but my parents used it to stock all our old things” Sica told Yuri trying to divert the latter’s attention back to her and not to the attic. “Now who is being a jelly!” I look at Sica at caught her eyes knowing what’s on my mind she just shoot me an icy glare.

 

“Janshin team better watch over your head since the ceiling is not to high specially the janshin princess Sooyoung.” I called out to the duo but I was a second too late as Sooyoung already bumped her head in the low ceiling.

 

“Are you okay?” I went straight to her as I gently massage her head. I looked over if a lump has formed.

 

“Look you got a small lump. You should have been more careful. Can’t you see how low the ceiling is?” You rant at her I was really worried it was a head injury after all call me over reacting what so ever.

 

“Geez Taengoo I never thought you’ll be so caring towards me!” Sooyoung said to me grinning

 

“Don’t move come here I’ll massage your head until the little lump subside” I continue massaging her head. Sooyoung really is like a kid sometimes.

 

Somewhere in the corner of the room I can feel somebody staring intensely at me. I just don’t have the courage to look at that direction.

 

“Ooooh this review/sleep over would sure gonna be fun!” I heard Jessica squealed in a very excited tone.

 

“Taeng you better stop doing that to Sooyoung her skull is thicker than a concrete wall so no worries and you really should stop before something unexpected happen that we won’t be able to study at all” Hyoyeon told me with hint of worry and warning in her voice I would have retorted her and defend myself from this but I didn’t.

 

“Okay.” Was all I said. I really don’t know why she’s using that tone and look to me like I committed some kind of crime.

 

We spent the entire late afternoon studying we are nowhere near half and we are already exhausted and hungry.

 

“ARGH I can’t concentrate anymore I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter