Reasons & Reasons

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reasons & Reasons

Chapter 22

 

 

“Ay my lovely grandchildren’s! Come in, come in!” My Grammy welcomed my friends with a big smile on her face.

 

“It’s been a while since you all visited Halmoni! I’m really getting sad and bored!” She suddenly made a sad face.

 

“Aw sorry Halmoni we just got busy at school!” Sooyoung ran towards her and hugged her tight.

 

“Why Halmoni does Taeyeon unnie doesn’t entertain you? That’s why you’re bored?” Yoona was now also hugging her. Making my grandma the filling in their sandwich hug.

 

“You all know how boring and un-entertaining that midget is that’s why Halmoni is always sad! She only knows how to act all cute towards Tiffany!” my eye widened with what she said now is not really the right time to say embarrassing stuffs like that! I looked over to Tiffany’s direction and saw no reaction to her face. She should have been red and fidgeting by now but she’s not reacting. Is she really mad at me?

 

“Let’s go to the backyard I already prepared everything all you have to do eat all the foods I made!” my grandmother led everybody to the backyard completely forgetting about me, her own granddaughter. I just followed them while pouting a little that is when I saw Fany looking at me. But still no hint of emotion! Damn why are you so difficult to read?

 

“Wow Grammy you prepared a lot! We thought we will only be having roasted sweet potatoes?” It was sunny who spoke. Everybody’s eyes grow big like a saucer specially the shikshin duo who started running to the table to smell and looked at the foods.

 

“Nah it’s just a little treat for all you for passing! Come eat now!” It’s been a while since I saw her smile like this is she really that happy we passed and my friends here with us or am I really being a bad granddaughter for not being sweet at her all the time?

 

My grandmother just continue to stare at all of us while everybody was busy munching away.

 

“Grammy is something wrong you keep on looking at us? I asked her curiously.

 

“Nah just eat up!” She just smiled.

 

“Grammy here have a bite, say AH~~” Fany held up her spoon to feed my grandma that made the old lady smile. Then Fany flashed her cute eye smile to her. How can you smile to grammy like that while you haven’t even smiled a littleto me and keep on ignoring me the whole afternoon?

 

“Taeng stop spacing out and eat before the food runs out! Here have some more!” Sunny put more food in my plate, she’s right  all the food are starting to disappear into the stomach of Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri who look so hungry today even Sica and Seohyun are having a good appetite. I just smiled at all of them maybe that’s why my grammy is happy because they all eat happily.

 

Everybody is now cleaning up they told my grandma to just sit and relax while we clean up since she’s probably tired from cooking. She just watched us clean the tabled and wash the dishes.

 

“Kids, thank you so much for being such a good friend to our Taeyeon! It’s been a while since I saw my granddaughter like this, so thank you and keep in mind that all of are now my granddaughters too! Okay!”

 

“Aish stop being all cheesy grammy! What’s wrong with you and Umma being all cheesy all day?” I’m really starting to be embarrassed in front of my friends.

 

“Aw no need to be shy Taeng! Your grandma, I mean OUR grammy is just being sweet!” Sunny hugged my grandma. “Grammy I know Taeng is not good at acting cute so don’t worry Sunny is here I got yah covered from now on!” She used her ever so cringed worthy aegyo pouty smile to the latter.

 

“Aigoo what a cutie!” She pinched Sunny’s cheek lightly indicating she liked it.

 

 

 

 

After finishing my friends all went up to the attic to rest. I stayed downstairs for a while because my grandma asked me something. As I opened the door I found myself being dragged to the floor where everybody is sitting.

 

“NOW SPILL IT KIM TAEYEON!” I gulp. Sica is scary! How she act so sweet in front of grammy and now shooting icy glares at me.

 

“W-wha what?” I stuttered

 

“Don’t play stupid you know what I mean!” She said so serious.

 

“Don’t worry Tiff is not here she went to the CR so just spill it now! Who is Kang Jiyeon to you?” Now I can’t escape, all eyes on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter