Cornered & Unexpected

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cornered & Unexpected

Chapter 20

 

 

 

The next day my body felt heavy for no apparent reason. I heard a gentle knock on my door.

 

“Taengoo wake up honey!”

 

“OH! You’re already awake! Why still not getting up? Are you sick honey?” it was my mother who woke me up today.

 

“I’m feeling a little tired Umma” I tried to sound low.

 

“What late reaction of the aftermath of your exams? I thought it looked kinda easy for you. Do you want to stay home and rest? I’ll just call your Adviser to inform her you can’t come to school today.” She suggested, but much that I want to skip school today because I’m afraid I’ll see them, I can’t afford to miss a single day without seeing Tiffany.

 

“No Umma, I’m going to school, today is the announcement of Miss Gong, our adviser about our class fieldtrip since we all passed the exam like the deal.”

 

“Okay if you insist. Then you better hurry up!” I finally went out to bed and head to the bathroom but before I could close the door my mother spoke.

 

“Taeng, it’s good to see your back to your old self again. The Taeyeon that loves school and loves her friends is the Taeyeon I missed the most and I want you to know that whatever you do and whatever you wanted to be we will always be here for you!” I just smiled at what she said.

 

“I Love You Taeyeon.”

 

“Umma stop being cheesy early in the morning! And ILOVEYOUTOO!” I said it too fast before quickly closing the bathroom door. I’m really so blessed having a very understanding and loving family that would always be there for me. That’s why I love them so much even though I don’t say it too often.

 

“I’m off to school Umma, Grammy! See later!” I waved them goodbye.

 

“See you later! Taengoo ask Tippani and all your friends to come over later we have some sweet potatoes let have them fire roasted later!” My Grandma shouted at me.

 

“Grammy are you sure you want all my friends here or just Tiffany? Hehehe okay! Don’t worry I’ll ask them! Bye~~”

 

I finally went off. I was now walking to the school gate and saw all my friends lined up in the corner waiting for me.

 

“Unnie! You’re late we’ve been waiting for you!” Yoona shouted while waving at me. I just smiled and wave back at them. But my view of them got block.

 

 

 

“Hi! Can we talk?” It was Jinyeon who cornered me.

 

“You surprised me I thought I was some robber or something! Hello!”

 

“Sorry I didn’t mean to surprise you!” She shyly smiled.

 

“It’s okay.”

 

“Ahm, about what happen yesterday, I’m sorry!” she had her head hung low.

 

“What happened yesterday was not your fault.”

 

“But.” I cut her off before she could say another word.

 

“Hey can we talk this out again later? Maybe at recess? Class is about to start and my friends are already waiting for me over there, I don’t want them to be late because of me.” I told her.

 

“Okay. Maybe later is fine.”

 

“Okay see you later.” I walk away from her and started to run towards my friends, to Fany in particular.

 

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting let’s go!” I grab Fany’s hand and started walk/run to our classroom. We are all panting when we reached.

 

“And you said you don’t know them huh but Kang Jinyeon cornered you and talked to you earlier.” Yuri said accusingly at me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter