Just In Time & Thoughts Of You

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just In Time & Thoughts Of You

Chapter 41

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I was running with all my might now to the train station I know was way too late for our scheduled meeting time.

 

“Damn it!” I cursed out loud.

 

“For all days how did you choose to be late today Hwang Miyoung!” I loudly scolded myself. During times like this talking to myself somehow help me to lessen the nervousness I’m feeling.

 

HONK~~ HONK~~ HONK~~

 

I heard the loud  honk of the train as I run myself to the stations’ flight of stair.

 

“A few more step run Tiffany!” I told myself again as I run.

 

As the view of the train’s platform greeted my sight there she is standing near the train’s entrance.

 

“Taeyeooooon! Taeeeeee!” I yelled out her name in the top my lung trying to fight with the train’s loud honk.

 

And I was thankful my called wasn’t left un-heard as I saw Taetae running towards me and without words she grabbed one of my bags and pulled my hand to the now about to close door of the train.

 

We managed to get through it with by squeezing ourselves to the tiny gay of the train’s door.  Both of us were now breathing raggedly due to too much running and also because of another reason. Taeyeon’s close gap with me sends my heart to another marathon causing me to have difficult time breathing. I tried to separate myself to her a little to see how she is.

 

“I’m sorry I’m late!” I told her between my heavy pants. And there I was again lost in her beautiful eyes. I always found myself being drowned into eyes every time I looked at them.

 

“It’s okay since you make it. We made it.” The look in her eyes says it all relief and joy and something more I can’t name yet. I stared back at her waiting for her next move. And I don’t have to wait more as she slowly inch her beautiful face towards mine and kiss the corner of my lips. Even though she didn’t go directly to my lips the warm she inflicted to my whole system is enough to make me smile and felt loved.

 

“Thank you Taetae!” I told her while smiling brightly at her I decided to hug her tightly again. The warmth in Taeyeon embrace or even just when she holds my hands always makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. Her presence is enough to make me feel safe.

 

“Aw sweet! As much as I wanted to break your moment right now but you two are in public you know! Come on let’s got to our part of the train our classmates are waiting for us.” Sooyoung, well, she’s really good at breaking moments so we just went with her. Taeyeon took my bag and gently intertwined our hands together.

 

“Tiff! You almost scared us! What happen to you? Why are you so late?” Jessica snatched away me from Taeyeon.

 

“Easy Sica! She still hasn’t recovered from running!” Taeyeon carefully let me sit beside Jessica.

 

“Sorry Tiff.”

 

“Here Fany drink this.” Taeyeon handed me a bottle of water I took it from her and smiled at her.

 

“Thank you Taetae!”

 

“So Tiff, why are you late?” Sica asked me again.

 

I was about to answer her when I suddenly felt a soft towel was gently wiping the side of my face I look to my side and saw Taeyeon wiping my sweat. How could she be so caring?

 

“Err I think my question could wait.” I heard Sica spoke again followed by our friend’s loud laughs. I didn’t dare to look at them for all I want is to look at Taeyeon who is busy wiping my sweat away.

 

“Turn around.”

 

“Eeh?”

 

“Turn around and face Sica.” Taeyeon said I was confused to what she will do but I just followed her.

 

Since I don’t know what she’s doing in my back the sudden contact she made really startled me. She gently tucks a handkerchief to my back and even tucked it beneath the hook of my bra. I would have found it naturally caring and thoughtful if any of my friends would do it, Sica always do it to me when I’m sweating a lot. But Taeyeon’s touch, just the feeling of her fingers slightly brushing my back is enough to send cold shivers down my spine and giving me butterflies flying all over my stomach. I wonder what it would feel having her hands grazing my skin. It almost feels so good like this. What would it even felt if her lips would do it!

 

“There I’m done! I hooked it underneath so it won’t get out of place. I would have put some powder but I don’t have one right now. Hehehe” Taeyeon’s cheerful voice broke my not so innocent thoughts. She gently pats my back.

 

“Uhm thanks Taetae!” I tried to hide my embarrassment at the moment but my stupid blush betrayed me.

 

“You’re welcome Fany!” her toothy smile answered me I know she caught my embarrassment but didn’t push it forward.

 

“You’re so obvious Tiffany Hwang! Try not to unconsciously bit your lips when you’re thinking of erted thoughts between you and Taeyeon okay? Now I know why you’re late!” Jessica whispered to my ear.

 

“I DID NOT!” I think I said it out loud a bit which made Taeyeon jump to her seat and made Sica smile evilly.

 

“Do you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter