Good Night Kiss & Good Morning Hugs

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good Night Kiss & Good Morning Hugs

Chapter 17

 

 

 

After what felt like forever after what Jessica has said nobody dared to speak. I really wanted to break the atmosphere that is building up but I’m no good at stuffs like those.

 

“Yeah Yuri is right! Let us all promise that whatever happens we will always be friends. Through thick or thin we will always have each other’s side and back!” Hyoyeon said smiling brightly thanks to her the lively mode is back again.

 

“And with food or without foods we will always be together!” Sooyoung added.

 

“Unnie shouldn’t you be saying that we you’re friends will be more precious than your food?” Seohyun is smiling to the older girl’s comment.

 

“But Hyunnie, Sooyoung Unnie has a point food is important but you guys will always be number one.” Yoona sweetly smiled while explaining her Unnie’s point.

 

“And when we met our special someone in the future we should introduce them to everybody

 

“Okay enough talk already and show some love! GROUP HUG EVERYBODY!” Yuri shouted breaking away from Jessica’s hold then pulling the latter to the group then back hugging her in the process.

I suddenly felt my hand being pulled then I felt warmness engulfing me. Being showered by love from my friends makes me feel so blessed for finally having found people I can call my true friends but there’s a certain warmth I’m feeling right now and it’s coming from my back. It’s the kind of warmth that makes my heart feels so stuffy and beating so crazily and making my stomach do somersault I’ve felt this before but this is was way more powerful like I’m being pulled out to the sea by the crashing waves.

 

Before, I managed to pull myself out before I almost got drowned but now is different or is it because I feel different? The warmness she’s bringing into me makes me feel so good. I would love to drown in this sweet, warm feeling she’s giving and I would gladly be lost at shore. I gently wrapped both my hands to the pair of hands embracing me making the warmth lingers much longer.

 

Fany. Tiffany. What exactly did you do to me the first time we met is still unknown to me. How your beautiful eye smiles work wonders to brighten up my boring days. How your sweet loud voice rings to me ears every time you call out my name. How you slowly but surely made your way into my heart with the passing of each day will forever be the greatest mystery of my life.

 

As the group hug has finally comes to an end, my own personal heaven has also put to an end. “I don’t want to let go not yet please.” Everybody has returned to their sleeping spot ready to sleep. Tiffany silently lay down while I sat beside her. I saw her closed her eyes to sleep I waited for a couple of minutes to pass before I gently tugged her comforter up to her shoulders. “Good night Fany!” I whispered into her ears then I slowly and gently kissed the side of her head afraid I might wake her up.

 

“Kim Taeyeon you are now certainly and without a doubt is in love with your bestfriend. Someday when the time is right and when I already feel even the slightest that you feel the same, I know your care about me so I think that’s a good chance, I just hope it will turn out the way I hope so and in when that right time comes I will tell you all those I had felt when you hugged me.” Change is really inevitable. You will never know when events will change you or someone you will meet will change you. Some might change you into someone you haven’t thought you could be.

 

 

 

 

“Taeng! Wake up! It’s morning already!” I felt a pair of hands is shaking me violently.

 

“Hmmmm go away! Me sleep more.” I continue my sleep hugging more tightly my soft, warm pillow. “Hmmmm when did my grammy change my pillow it’s so soft and warm.”

 

“Look at her smiling. Is she dreaming or awake?”

 

“Maybe she’s still asleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter