Unfinished & Free

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unfinished & Free

Chapter 53

 

 

The first week since we became official was a little bit awkward thanks to the continued teasing of our friends. And after the whole class heard about it, it only made everything more embarrassing but in a good way though. Now we’re running for our fourth month and I could say everything was pretty much back to normal between Fany and I. The only thing that I think had change was the constant teasing of our friends whenever I would approach Fany and vice versa. They would tease us even with the smallest things we say or do. I really don’t mind it, although I was worried to Fany, because she might just suddenly snap to our friends one day. Especially now that she’s starting be clingier in each passing of the day. And that never left unnoticed by our great friends.

 

Actually it’s starting to get onto my nerves too. But what can I do right? They’re friends and I like having them around too. But sometimes I also like all the attention Fany was giving me lately. And was it bad wanting her attention all by myself without anyone interrupting us and then teasing us next? Aish friends sometimes their nice and then irritating the next.

 

My head automatically turned to my side when I heard a chair screech loudly at the same time the school bell rings, indicating our recess.

 

“Hwang, does your pet worms that hungry to beat the bell?” Our history professor said around the whole class, who are laughing with the joke.

 

“I’m sorry Ma’am.” I looked at Fany who is now blushing with the attention she gathered from the class.

 

I stand up and grab Fany’s hand to finally get out of our room with all our friends around us. We decided to eat indoors today since it was so hot outside since summer is approaching and since summer is just around the corner, it means summer break is just around the corner too.

 

“Hey guys, it’s only three more weeks before the class ends. Can you believe it we’re going to be seniors soon. And summer is here we should do something upbeat to burn the summer heat!” Everybody turned and smiled at the squealing Sunny who’s so hyper all of the sudden.

 

“Yes summer! We should go for a nice vacation!” Yuri raised her hand to high-5 Sunny.

 

“Hmmm where the best place to go and what is the best thing to do?” Yuri said while scratching her chin.

 

“Yuri-unnie, Sunny-unnie. I never thought you two could have this kind of concentration when thinking about vacation.” Seohyun laugh at the duos that are still busy thinking.

 

“Of course Seohyunnie! We your unnies should think of a fun thing to do this summer. And we promised to make it up to you and Yoona right?” Yuri leaned across the table to gently pat Seohyun’s head.

 

“Aw I’m glad you haven’t forgotten about that!” Yoona said in delight while giving her sweet smile.

 

“If only you used that concentration last exam I would have been so happy with you two.” Maknae shakes her head slowly after sighing heavily.

 

‘”We still manage to passed Hyunnie, so all is good! Now back to our business!” Yuri wave a hand back to Sunny. All of were just staring at them.

 

“Unnie, I want something like the camping you guys had the last time. Hyunnie and I still haven’t tried that. We were so jealous of all of you after that.” Yoona pouted at Yuri and the older girl playfully patted her head.

 

“Aigoo my cute dongsaeng! Don’t worry we’ll do that. What do you think about Yoona’s suggestion? I know everybody loves camping ehem specially ehem.” Everybody in the table laugh with the last comment Yuri said.

 

“Oh for once you’re definitely right about something Kwon!” Fany who’s just silently sitting beside finally speak up to answer yet another beginning teasing battle in the group.

 

“Well you and Taengoo sure love camping right since it so lovely and magical and awesome!” Yuri teased back.

 

“Yah! Shut up Kwon I swear if another word leaves your mouth I will stitch it up permanently” I laugh seeing how flustered Fany was. I gently her arm to calm her down.

 

“Relax now Fany its okay!” I told her as she finally return sitting beside me.

 

“But guys it’s summer, although I love camping too. Wouldn’t it be nice if do something more summer related stuff?” Hyoyeon speak up. I smiled at her from across the table. She really knows when to get in when the situation needs to take a turn in order to distract our friends.

 

“Hmmm come to think of it I think Hyo is right too.” There goes Sooyoung seconding the motion. I relax seeing how everybody seemed to be drawn back to our original topic and I’m pretty sure Fany has calm down since she resumed holding my hand underneath the table.

 

“But the dongsaeng are making a request?” Yuri said again.

 

“But summer is meant to be spent outdoor and not in some distant mountain. Summer is supposed to be spent with noise and heat and people and water!” Hyoyeon argued back.

 

“Hmmm I think Hyo is right again.” Sooyoung second the motion again.

 

“But we promised to them that we’ll take them camping with us. And wasn’t summer is also spent to make you cool down from summer heat and camping in the mountain will save us from heat since it’s cool and fresh up there.” Yuri fought back. I mentally sighed, too much for peace and not arguing again.

 

“But..” Hyoyeon was about to speak again but I cut her off.

 

“Guys guys guys relax will yah!” The two fighting duo stopped.

 

“Okay. Can I speak to give my suggestion too?” I carefully looked around the table.

 

“Okay since no one object. You two have a point. Both ideas is pretty nice but we sure did promised Yoona and Seohyun that camping trip.” I was suddenly cut off by a loud shout from Yuri.

 

“Yes! I know I’ll have Taengoo on this one.” I looked at her and shake my head.

 

“Actually I’m not done yet. So stop interrupting please.” Yuri sat down again and huff loudly while crossing her arms.

 

“Thank you Yuri. So, were was I again. Oh okay, since we all were divided in this one let’s have a vote.” I suggested then I looked around.

 

“We’re not divided in half. Only Hyo and Soo think different.” Yuri said.

 

“I think not, Jessica and Fany haven’t said anything yet.” I looked at Jessica and Fany for their opinion.

 

“Well for a changed I kinda wanted to go with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung on this one. I think going to a beach or pool would be nice.” Jessica finally said. I looked at Yuri who looked betrayed over what Jessica has said.

 

“I think a beach is also nice.” Fany said while nodding to Jessica.

 

“Ouch we’re out numbered five against four not fair.” Yuri slumped to her seat and sulked. The two maknaes also somewhat look sad. I sighed.

 

“Okay let’s stop for now. Let’s plan this carefully we’re still weeks ago till our vacation. Let’s not fight over this okay?” I looked around. I sighed again since I was only answered with silence.

 

“Guys come on? It’s still early to decide we can still come up with something that would please everybody.” I nudge Fany on my side asking for help.

 

“Yeah I think Taetae is right let’s stop for now. We all still haven’t agreed to it. So, no decision yet. Is that okay Yoon? Seo?” Fany said and the maknaes looked at her with a small smile on their lips.

 

“Okay let’s stop for now. Let’s continue again tomorrow! Let’s meet up on Taengoo’s place 9 am sharp! No one’s allowed to be late!” Sunny finally speaks up again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter