Shippers & Chats

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shippers & Chats

Chapter 24

 

 

 

Everybody’s POV

 

 

Surely something is wrong with Taeng and Tiff it don’t takes to be a genius to know. Taeyeon looked so damn scared while Tiffany looked in denial. But there is something in their eyes that they failed to see. They care for each other. And that is what we need to make them see.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo Halmoni! This is Sooyoungie! Is Taengoo there? Can I talk to her for a while?”

 

“Oh Sooyoung-ah! Taengoo hasn’t come back yet since she took all of you to the station?”

 

“Really Halmoni? But that was almost 30 minutes ago. That’s okay I’ll try to call again later! Bye!”

 

 

 

 

“Hello! Good Evening Grammy! It’s Sunny! Can I talk to Taeyeon?”

 

“Hi Sunny-ah! I just ended the call of Sooyoung. Taengoo is not home yet.”

 

“Oh jinja? But we.. ah never mind Grammy I’ll just call again later! Bye!”

 

“Bye Sunny!”

 

 

 

 

“Yeoboseyo Halmoni! Yuri here Hehehe can I please talk to Taengoo?”

 

“Hi Yuri-ah you’re the third one to call Taeng hasn’t arrive yet. Did something happen earlier?”

 

“Hahahaha uhm No Halmoni. Nothing happened I was… I was just checking on Taeyeon you know it was already dark outside I’m afraid she tripped down and fall to the drainage and since she’s a midget people might not saw her Hahahaha. Bye now Halmoni I’ll just call again later.”

 

 

 

“Aigoo these kids what’s wrong with them saying strange thing over the phone? I hope nothing serious happened to them earlier.”

 

 

 

 

From: Sooyoung ^^

 

Hey guys I made a new group chat check it out.

The group name is TAENY and the password is TAENY FOREVER

Don’t tell them okay it’s only for us!!!  I’ll wait in the chat room!!!

~~~GM~~~

 

 

Each and every one of them received the same text from Sooyoung and the crazy chatting begins.

 

 

 

~~TaeNy Chatroom~~

 

SOObeauty: Hey guys! are all on this? ^^

 

BlackPearl: what is this Sooyoung and what’s with your UN huh SOO eeewww?

 

SOObeauty: YAH! How about you huh admitting you’re BLACK!!

 

SUNNYbunny: guys relax! @BlackPearl did you joined this group chat to have a fight with Sooyoung huh?

 

BlackPearl: @SUNNYbunny are you siding up WITH YOUR GIANT?

 

SUNNYbunny: what?!!!! Asdfjkl!! She’s not!!!

 

IcePrincess: Hey are you ganging up on  Yuri!

 

SOObeauty: Yeah! So?

 

SUNNYbunny: Yes!!!

 

IcePrincess: Aisssshhhhh whatever…

 

Seobby: Unnie why are you fighting? This is not the time to fight… plsssss….

 

babyYoon: Hyunnie is right plsss stop it now… we need to be serious… Sooyoung unnie won’t make this and all of won’t be here if you don’t think something serious happened!

 

EVERYONE: OKAY!!!

 

dancingqueenHYO: finally… so can we start? What’s the plan?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter